剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
Well, I am willing to take that risk.
不让我们去真是太荒唐了
I mean, it really is absurd that we can't go.
他们到底在害怕什么
What are they so afraid of?
也许他们害怕我们了解世界法则之后
Maybe they're scared if they teach us how the world works
我们会主导一切
we'll figure out how to take over.
帮我系领带
Hey. Do up my tie.
《Boys》——Lizzo
*嗨 小子 你在说什么*
*Ay, boy, whatcha say, boy*
*你声音小得像个死肥宅*
*You tryna play coy like a Gameboy*
*快给我打电♥话♥ 你到底在不在家*
*Hit my phone boy, is you home boy*
*你是否一个人 快来一起快活*
*Are you alone boy? Come give me dome, boy*
*一个学院小书生 一个街头小混混*
*Got a boy with degrees, a boy in the streets*
*一个跪地求饶 一个床上称王*
*A boy on his knees, he a man in the sheets*
*切 我对这些都一窍不通*
*Sheesh, it's all Greek to me*
*只想让这男孩 用西语叫爹*
*Got this boy speaking Spanish, ay Papi*
*男孩们*
*Boy*
*把女孩迷得神魂颠倒*
*Make a girl go crazy*
*男孩们*
*Boy*
*把女孩迷得七荤八素*
*Make a girl go crazy*
*我喜欢大块头 小个子也不赖*
*I like big boys, itty bitty boys*
*喜欢密西西比男孩 还有城市里的仔*
*Mississippi boys, inner city boys *
*我喜欢漂亮男孩 打着小领带*
*I like the pretty boys with the bow tie*
*做个美甲 把它吹干*
*Get your nails did, let it blow dry*
*我喜欢大胡子 也喜欢小白脸*
*I like a big beard, I like a clean face*
*类型我都不挑 全都是我的菜*
*I don't discriminate, come and get a taste *
*从花♥花♥公♥子♥到基圈天菜*
*From the playboys to the gay boys*
*快来快活呀 都是我的爱*
*Go and slay boys, you my fave boys*
我们看起来太傻了
We look ridiculous.
得多蠢才会爱这身打扮啊
You'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for this.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
当然
Yeah.
男人好蠢
Boys are stupid.
艾米莉
Emily...
谢泼德教授说如果不下雨
Professor Shepard said if it doesn't rain,
我们在室外上课
we can have class outside.
室外课
Class outside!
室外课
Class outside!
这样可能不行
This might not work.
艾米莉·狄金森
Emily Dickinson?
不 你认错了
No. No.
好吧
Okay.
请问尊姓大名啊 小伙子
Then who are you, young man?
我是莱桑德·佩里温克尔
I... am... Lysander Periwinkle.
这位是提伯特·巴特弗莱[蝴蝶]先生
And this here is Sir Tybalt Butterfly.
我们是自然科学学者
We are scholars of science and nature.
我们只是想听听这个讲座
We just wanna hear the lecture.
请别告诉别人
Please don't tell anyone.
我会保密的
Your secret's safe with me.
谢谢你 乔治
Thanks, George.
希契科克最棒了
Hey, Hitchcock's the best.
你们一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
你这个奇怪的 漂亮男孩
You weird, beautiful boy.
怎么了
What's up,
你这个奇怪的 漂亮男孩
you weird, beautiful boy?
当维苏威火山于公元79年爆发时
When Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD,
整座庞贝城毁于一旦
the city of Pompeii was destroyed,
被火山灰掩埋
buried in ash.
这座城市的居民
The inhabitants of the city,
以及他们的物品和财产
their objects and possessions,
都被封存
were all immobilized,
永恒冻结
frozen in time.
我们永远无法预测火山什么时候会喷发
You never know when a volcano will erupt.
实验室的日子暗藏危机
We lived in constant danger in the laboratory.
我们下方的压力在不断累积
The pressure beneath us building...
聚集
building.
我们能感知到它
We could sense it.
但我们无法控制它
But we could not control it.
现在 我们来演示一下
And now, a demonstration.
我的教学助理
Would my teaching assistant,
乔治·古尔德 请上来协助我
George Gould, please join me up here.
古尔德先生将用他的火山模型让我们大开眼界
Mr. Gould will now dazzle us with his own model volcano.
这里有一个黏土制♥作♥的火山模型
Here we have a model volcano made of clay.
我将倒入五盎司水
I'm gonna pour in five ounces of water.
一盎司硫酸
One ounce of sulfuric acid.
表面平静的山石
Beneath the surface of placid rock
内部潜藏着沸腾炽热的岩浆
lurks the seething, boiling substance known as magma.
再加入3/4盎司的粒状锌
And about three-quarters of an ounce of granulated zinc.
汹涌岩浆在地幔深处悄然堆积
Angry magma builds up in secret, far, far underground,
直到有天 突然之间
until one day, out of nowhere,
沉睡山谷变成...
a sleeping mountain becomes a...
怎么描述呢
How can I describe this?
-变成炙热猛兽 -艾米莉
- Becomes a fiery beast! - Emily!
喂 她们是女的
Hey, hey, those are girls!
不是 那个... 不是
No, that... No.
女的啊 赶出去
Girls! Get them out of here!
发生什么了
What's happening?
讲堂里混进了女生 老师
There are girls in the lecture room, sir.
-快点 出去 -扮成男装
- Go. Come on, out. - Dressed as men!
给他们看看
Let them see it.
乔治 快 快点
George, go, go.
-至少可以脱掉束身衣了 -嗯
- I mean, at least we got to take our corsets off. - Yeah.
-你去哪了 -外面
- Where have you been? - Out.
知道 外面哪里
Yeah, but where?
学院有人来找父亲谈话
There was a man from the college here talking with Dad.
提你名字好多次呢
They said your name a lot.
他们聊什么了
What were they saying?
裤子胡子帽子之类的
Something about trousers and mustaches and hats.
不清楚 但听起来好性感
I don't know. It all sounded superhot.
艾米莉
Emily!
进来
In.
等等
Wait.
我织了一天吗
Have I been knitting all day?
我 有 没 有 明确禁止你去听讲座
Did I or did I not expressly forbid you from going to that lecture?
-回答啊 -爸爸 我...
- Answer me! - Dad, I...
艾米莉 你的行为不可容忍♥
Emily! This behavior is unacceptable.
我答应请女佣
When I agreed to hire a maid,
是方便你在房♥间随便写作
it was so you could do a bit of scribbling up in your room.
不是为了让你
And not so you could go...
扮男装在镇上四处游荡
gallivanting around the town of Amherst dressed as a man,
嘲弄我以及我的主张
making a mockery of me and everything I stand for.
人们会怎么说
What'll people say?
会怎么想我们
What will they think of us?
你母亲非常不满意现在的安排
Your mother is quite unhappy with this new arrangement,
如果我让她解雇玛吉
and if I told her to fire Maggie...
她会毫不犹豫开口
she would do it at the drop of a hat.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you want?
那你就停止这些荒唐行径
Well, then you need to cut out these sort of antics.
来
Here.
来 这是我论文的副稿
Here, it's a copy of my essay.
我建议你复习复习里面的内容
I suggest you re-familiarize yourself with its contents.
拿去
You take it.
-爸爸 我记得内容 -明显不够熟悉
- Dad, I remember the essay. - Well, not well enough.
拿着
Take it.
《论女性出入的合适场所》
我未曾见过火山
什么事
Yes?
妈妈 我只是去听讲座
Mom, I was sitting in a lecture hall.
我又没伤害别人
I wasn't hurting anyone.
艾米莉 你要道歉
Emily, you need to apologize.
道歉
Apologize?
我为什么要道歉
Why should I have to apologize?
我只是想...
All I wanted was to just...
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表