剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
我也有消息要宣布
I also have an announcement.
不是...
It's not...
不是什么大事
It's not anything crazy, you know.
比不上国会竞选 结婚之类的
compared to Congress and getting married and what have you.
那是什么事
Okay, well, what is it then?
我写的一首诗
A poem that I wrote...
要在学院杂♥志♥发表了
will be published in the college magazine.
我好像没听清
I don't think I heard you correctly.
请你再说一次
Would you say that again?
我的... 我的诗
My... my poem...
要发表了
will be published.
胆真大
How dare you.
我有没有明确告诫过你
Have I or have I not made myself quite clear that I do not approve of
女人不准成为文人 艾米莉
a woman seeking to build herself a literary reputation, Emily?
你还是一意孤行
And now you've gone and done it!
有办法阻止吗
Is there any way to stop this?
已经在印了
It's already gone to print.
天啊 忤逆女 你母亲说的对
My God. You wicked girl. Your mother was right.
我们太纵容你了
We have given you too much freedom
你开始滥用我们的宽容
and now you have taken advantage of our kindness.
时机也很不当 艾米莉
And this is a bad time, Emily.
在如此不合适的时机
This is a very bad time indeed
做这种出格的可耻行为
for you to exhibit such scandalous behavior!
老天
My God!
你会毁掉狄金森家族的名声
You will ruin the good name of Dickinson.
我们走
Let's go.
狄金森家族在阿默斯特镇住了两百年
The Dickinsons have lived in Amherst for 200 years.
我们成就了这个小镇
We've made this town what it is.
众人皆知
Everybody knows that.
但你的祖父
But your grandfather...
酗酒又欠债
he was a drunk and a debtor.
祖先呕心沥血积累的财富
And he practically squandered everything
被他挥霍得一干二净
that my ancestors worked so hard to build.
我这辈子都在清理他的烂摊子
I've spent my life cleaning up his mess!
我省吃俭用牺牲自己
I've scrimped and I've sacrificed.
我不会让亲女儿毁掉我的心血 混账
And I will not have my efforts undone by my own daughter, damn it!
你的愚蠢行为 我们不会再放任
This foolishness of yours, we will have no more of it!
学你母亲尽好自己的本职
You will tend to your duties as your mother does.
你在家务上要改进的还很多
You have much room for improvement there.
明白吗
You see?
这盘子有缺口 看到了吗
You see, this plate is chipped. You see?
你布置的餐桌对吧
You set the table, didn't you?
你故意给一家之主烂盘子的吗
Do you mean to give the master of the house a chipped plate?
作为惩罚 把这里收拾干净
For your punishment, you will clean up in here.
还有厨房♥
And in the kitchen.
一个人收
Alone.
《Bury A Friend》——Billie Eilish
*你于我有何求*
*What do you want from me*
*何不逃离此地*
*Why don't you run from me*
*心存什么疑问*
*What are you wondering*
*知晓什么秘密*
*What do you know*
*为何不曾惧怕*
*Why aren't you scared of me*
*甚至关怀有加*
*Why do you care for me*
*你我沉睡后 何处寻归宿*
*When we all fall asleep where do we go*
幸会
Nice to see you.
你迟到了
You were late.
大多数人盼着我永远不到
Most people would be glad if I never came.
我不是
Not me.
我一直想见你
I always wanna see you.
你的诗要发表了
So, your poem's gonna get published.
不
No.
我父亲不允许
My dad won't allow it.
你不是说无法阻止了
I thought you said it was too late to stop it.
我父亲不得已的话会烧掉每份刊物
My father will burn every copy if he has to.
只要能避免我"毁掉狄金森家族的名声"
Anything to prevent me from "Ruining the good name of Dickinson."
亲爱的
My darling...
两百年后还被人谈及的"狄金森"唯有你
you'll be the only Dickinson they talk about in 200 years.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
诗没能发表也会吗
Even if my poems are never published?
纸上有名和永生可不是一回事
Publicity is not the same thing as immortality.
永生不算什么
Immortality is nothing.
善良待人安分守己
All it takes is being very good and well-behaved
就能进天堂
and then you go to heaven.
我不是这个意思
See, that's not the kind I mean.
循规蹈矩不能成就你的不朽
Your type of immortality won't come from you following the rules.
打破规矩才可以
It's gonna come from you breaking them.
你什么时候来接我
When will you come for me?
我每晚都来啊 亲爱的
I come for you every night, my darling.
不只是搭我一程
Not just for a ride.
是带我离开这个世界
To take me away from this place.
还要过很多年
Not for many, many years.
*如履薄冰 守口如瓶*
*Step on the glass, staple your tongue*
*埋葬挚友 投身清醒*
*Bury a friend, try to wake up*
*食人之快 弑子之乐*
*Cannibal class, killing the son*
为什么你总是很久才来
Why do you always take so long?
不知道
I don't know.
我很忙
I'm busy.
你总在忙
You're always busy.
之后我将更忙碌
And soon I shall be more so.
有场战争正在萌芽
There's a war brewing, you know.
大战
A big one.
分♥裂♥这个国家的战争
One that shall divide this nation.
美国内战
狄金森创作高峰期
*你于我有何求*
*What do you want from me*
*何不逃离此地*
*Why don't you run from me*
*心存什么疑问*
*What are you wondering*
*知晓什么秘密*
*What do you know*
*为何不曾惧怕*
*Why aren't you scared of me*
*甚至关怀有加*
*Why do you care for me*
*你我沉睡后 何处寻归宿*
*When we all fall asleep where do we go*
又和父亲吵架了吧
Another fight with Dad, huh?
不要这么为难他 艾米
Don't be too hard on him, Em.
他确实严厉 但他是想保护我们
I know he can be tough, but he only wants to protect us.
告诉你个秘密吧
Can I tell you a secret?
不用搬去底特律 我很开心
I'm happy we're not moving to Detroit.
和家人在一起我更自在
I feel better here, with the family.
艾米莉 去睡觉
Emily, get to bed.
你明天要早起
We need you up bright and early tomorrow.
另一位追求者会来
Another suitor is coming.
真好
Great.
这次是谁
Who is it this time?
南哈德利来的养猪户
A pig farmer from South Hadley.
迷人
Sexy.
是谁
Who is it?
艾米莉 还醒着吧
Emily, are you awake?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
请进
Yes, you may.
你不明白我有多担心你们
You just can't know how I worry about you children.
父亲
Oh, Father.
父亲 怎么了 不要...
Father, what is it? Don't...
不要哭
Don't cry.
我只是不想失去你
I just don't want to lose you.
答应我 艾米莉
Promise me, Emily.
答应 答应你什么
Promise... Promise you what?
答应我
Just promise me...
你不会远嫁离家
you won't get married and move away.
我不会离开你的 父亲
I won't leave you, dad.
我就想维系家庭完整
Keep the family together. That's what I say.
父亲
Hey, Dad?
你能也答应我件事吗
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表