剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
To find Thoreau.
我觉得他能帮我
I think he can help me.
怎么帮你
Help you how?
他不就是个古怪的老隐士吗
Isn't he just a cranky old hermit?
梭罗是个环保主义者 乔治
He is an environmentalist, George.
他比这世上任何一个人都更热爱自然
He loves nature more than anyone in the world.
至少胜过马萨诸塞州的人
Or at least Massachusetts.
如果我把砍树修铁路的事告诉他
If I tell him what they're about to do to my tree,
他肯定会有所行动的
I bet he'll do something.
也许我能让他写一封抗♥议♥书
Maybe I can get him to write a letter of protest.
那些人就算不听我的 也会听他的
And people will listen to him even if they don't listen to me.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
不行
No.
我想一个人去
I wanna go by myself.
拜托
Come on.
你不能一个人出远门
You're not allowed to travel by yourself.
那不安全
It isn't safe.
女士总需要有个伴 并且...
A lady needs a companion. And...
我想来次一日游
I feel like taking a day trip.
想独来独往怎么这么难
So much for living a life of solitude.
阿默斯特旅馆
《City of Angels》——The Dollyrots
*年轻爱不负*
*Young love*
*傻人有傻福*
*Throw in some dumb luck*
*惊慌不会哭*
*But not scared enough*
*不会转身就跑路*
*To turn around *
*要证明我最酷*
*Gotta prove*
中♥央♥商店
*这是我们的领土*
*We belong here*
*家里甜蜜家外苦*
*Home sweet home*
*女妖吟唱声渐入*
*The sirens screaming one block over*
*幼稚小鬼快走开 成熟人儿留不住*
*'cause we're leaving far behind all the kids from the small town*
*人模人样小白领 实则幼稚傻乎乎*
*The cheerleaders and jocks and the guy from the K-mart*
*开到夕阳下 无归也无惧*
*Drive til the sun set didn't get a around trip*
*我不必找借口 也不要你呵护*
*I don't need a reason I don't need a membership*
*第七大道迈大步*
*Walking down*
*张狂如我谁不服*
*7th but i'm not worried*
*布罗克郡鬼出没 胆大人儿都上场*
*Bullocks Wilshire where we haunt the night like devils*
*这座城生来肮脏*
*Dirty city*
*亦是我温柔梦乡*
*City of Angels*
*布罗克郡鬼出没 胆大人儿都上场*
*Bullocks Wilshire where we haunt the night like devils*
*这座城生来肮脏*
*Dirty city*
*亦是我温柔梦乡*
*City of Angels*
这件裙子太好看了
That dress is so glam.
艾丽米和苏
快点啊 乔治
George, come on.
终于来了 为什么去了这么久
Finally. What took you so long?
我买♥♥了好多零食
I got us so many snacks.
我一点都不饿
I'm not even hungry.
还有很长的旅程呢
We have a long journey ahead of us.
我们需要补充能量
We need sustenance.
你都买♥♥了什么
Okay, what did you get?
花生
Peanuts.
爆米花
Popcorn.
姜饼
Gingerbread.
-甜甜圈 -好吧
- Doughnuts. - Okay.
听着就胃疼
Got a stomachache already.
还有一些太妃糖
Also got some taffy.
我们已经错过了一辆
We already missed a carriage
直达北安普顿的马车了
that was going straight to Northampton.
现在我们得再等一辆
Now we have to wait for another one.
等有了直达阿默斯特的火车
It'll be so much more convenient
就会方便太多了
when the train comes directly to Amherst.
"方便" "高效"
"Convenient." "Efficient."
不是所有事都需要快节奏的
You know, we don't have to speed everything up.
有时候慢点来会更好
Sometimes it's good to slow down.
你为什么这么讨厌科技
Why do you hate technology?
梭罗说 "身体在火车上飞驰 灵魂在火车下碾过"
Thoreau says, "We don't ride the railroad, the railroad rides us."
我感觉我可能不会喜欢这人
I have a feeling I'm not gonna like this guy.
那你为什么要去瓦尔登湖
Then why are you coming to Walden?
因为我喜欢和你在一起
Because. I like being with you.
那...那是...
Is...is that...
拉维妮娅
Lavinia!
酒吧
我还以为你才是古怪的那个
I thought you were the weird one.
又是给苏的信吗
Another letter to Sue?
她不能永远无视我
She can't ignore me forever.
你真的对这段友谊很投入
You are really invested in that friendship.
有可能她写了信给我 但是寄丢了
It is possible she did write to me, and the letter was lost.
也有可能奥斯汀把信扣了
Or maybe Austin stole it.
是他干得出的事
I wouldn't put it past him.
谁知道呢 也许我上封信让她难过了
Or who knows, maybe my last letter upset her.
为什么 你写了什么
Why? What did you say?
唯有她 能囚我于痴狂爱恋的牢笼
Only that she had me chained up in an insane asylum of love.
如果你这样写给我 真会让我痴狂的
If you wrote that to me, I'd be pretty psyched.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得苏和奥斯汀还会结婚吗
Do you think that Sue and Austin will still get married?
看来我是没法继续写了 对吧
Not gonna be able to keep writing, am I?
我只是想聊聊天
I'd just like to have a conversation.
我们肩并肩坐在同一辆火车上
We're sitting on a train together, side by side.
适合有一点...小火花 你懂吧
It just seems like an opportunity for, you know, interaction.
分享欢笑
We could share some laughs,
坦诚彼此无穷的爱
profess our undying love for each other,
商量下我们会要几个孩子
discuss how many children we're gonna have.
三个男孩 两个女孩
Three boys, two girls?
一起想象 在我搭建的爱巢屋檐下白头偕老
Fantasize about growing old together on the porch that I'm gonna build for us.
你懂吧 只是想更了解彼此
You know, just to get to know each other better.
我希望他们不会
I hope they don't.
什么
What?
奥斯汀和苏 我希望他们不会结婚
Austin and Sue. I hope they don't get married.
因为...对苏来说
Because, for Sue...
婚姻像是一座监狱
I think it would be like a prison.
你为什么这么抵触婚姻
Why are you so anti-marriage?
有些人就会享受结婚
Some people love being married, you know.
的确 但那都是男人
Right. Some people called men.
不 不仅是男人
No, not just men.
如果我是男人 我绝对会想有个妻子
If I were a man, I would definitely want a wife.
为我做饭 替我打扫 给我养一窝孩子
Someone to cook for me, clean for me, raise my 500 children.
我只用追求自己的梦想就行了
All while I got to do exactly what my heart desired.
别那么愤世嫉俗
You're so cynical.
婚姻也可以很惬意
Marriage can be comforting.
舒适的
Cozy.
我只是觉得 想要孤独终老
I just think, wanting to be alone forever?
那很怪异
That's weird.
-人类需要陪伴才能生存 -康科德 终点站
- People need each other to survive. - Concord, last stop.
梭罗可不这样认为
Not according to Thoreau.
古尔德夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. George Gould?
-对 -我们不是夫妻
- Yes? - No. We're not married.
行吧 康科德到了 终点站
Well, this is Concord. End of the line.
看这些树叶 真是太美了
Look at all this foliage. It's gorgeous.
瓦尔登湖
很高兴终于出城了
I'm so glad to be out of the city.
对 我们去赏叶吧
Yeah. Let's go peep some leaves.
这里也不算完全远离喧嚣嘛
Not exactly off the grid around here.
康科德
作诗 作诗
Poetry. Poetry.
作诗
The poetry... Okay.
作诗
Poetry.
该如何召唤缪斯[灵感]
How do I summon the muse?
快来到我身边 我的缪斯
Come to me, muse.
你头上戴的是什么鬼东西
What in heaven's name is that?
这是我的头饰
It's my headdress.
你为什么要带着这么个东西
Why would you ever wear such a thing?
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表