剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
失败
Failing...
更多女人死去
More women dying...
各界的检视、批评
The scrutiny, the criticism.
只要看看西约克郡和开膛手的事
You only have to look at what's happening in West Yorkshire and "The Ripper."
媒体会对我大做文章
The press would have a field day with me.
你不会失败的
You're not going to fail.
他睡了 你能看着他吗-好
He's down. Can you watch him?- Yeah.
你要去哪里-去沙丘见我的爱人
Where are you off to?- Meet my lover in the sand dunes.
怎样 我给过你机会了
What?! You had your chance.
如果你不要我 我就去找别人
If you don't want me, I've gotta look elsewhere.
别说了 艾美 不是我…
Stop it, Amy! It's not that I...
不是我不要你 而是…
It's not that I didn't want you. It's...
你不想占便宜
You didn't want to take advantage.
我给了你和提米一个家
I gave you and Timmy a home.
我不希望你觉得你需要…
And I don't want you to feel like you need to...
需要报答我…-我知道
like you need to repay me by--- I know.
太正直了对你没好处
You're too honourable for your own good.
我一小时后回来
Back in an hour.
客房♥准备好了 先生-谢谢
Your bedroom's ready when you are, sir.- Thank you.
杰索先生 当地人对发电厂有什么看法
Mr Jessop... what's local feeling like about the Power Station?
我们都支持 带来工作、金钱
Well, we're all for it. Jobs. Money.
没有发电厂 这地方撑不下去
This place wouldn't survive without it.
偶而让我们觉得毛骨悚然 毕竟发电厂是邪恶的
It might give us the creeps sometimes, but, er, if Larkskill's an evil,
不过是必要之恶
it's a bloody necessary one in my book.
早安 早起的鸟儿
Morning, early bird.
我只是回来换衣服
I just... I just came back to change.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
那女孩的事太可怕了 我很遗憾-是啊
It's awful about the girl. I'm so sorry.- Yeah.
对 让人震惊
Yeah, it's... it's shocking.
达格利什怎么说 有嫌犯了吗
What did Dalgliesh say? Do they have suspects?
应该没有 他们正在侦讯全体员工 所以…
No, I don't think so. They're interviewing every member of staff, so...
万一害我拿不到工作呢 爱丽丝
What if it stops me getting the job, Alice?
希拉蕊昨晚说了一些话 以后人们一听到拉克斯基尔发电厂
Hilary said something last night, that when people hear the name Larkskill from now on,
只会想到死去的年轻女孩躺在水沟里
all they're going to think about is dead young girls lying in ditches.
总理不会让这件事影响决策的 真的
The PM's not going to let it influence the decision. Really.
只是…就差那么一点
It's just... so close.
你是全方位的
You are the whole package --
研究、管理、技术
the research side, the management, the technical.
没有其他人更称职了
No one else offers them that.
这份工作本来就是你的
The job is yours by rights.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们去喝咖啡吧-好
Let's have some coffee.- Yeah.
对了 亚当达格利什答应来吃晚餐了
Oh, he said yes to dinner, by the way, Adam Dalgliesh...
只要他能抽出时间
as long as he can get away.
我也邀了吉尔斯弗利特 希望你不介意
And I invited Giles Fleet, as well. I hope that's okay.
我不希望人数是奇数-没关系的
Don't want an odd number.- No, it's fine.
但我最好问问希拉蕊 我知道她会想来
But, erm, I'd better ask Hilary. I know she'd want to come.
好的 抱歉
Oh, okay. Sorry, erm...
我不清楚你们现在是什么关系
I suppose I don't know where things are at between you two at the moment.
几周前 我以为你已经结束了
A few weeks ago, I got the impression you were finishing it.
对 我知道 事情很复杂
Yes, no, I know. It's... it's complicated.
她想跟我一起去伦敦
She wants to come to London with me.
她认为我们有未来
She thinks we have a future.
这个嘛…你们当然会认为自己有未来
Well, you both have to think you have a future.
这种事就是如此
That's how these things work.
谢谢
Thank you.
夏绿蒂 我刚接受警方侦讯
Charlotte, I just had my police interview.
太可怕了 他们让你觉得你有所隐瞒
It was horrible. They make you feel like you've got something to hide.
那些女孩在这里工作不是我们的错
It's not our fault those girls worked here.
我相信死亡对她们来说更可怕
I'm sure dying was a lot more horrible for them.
对 我不是说…
Yes. I didn't mean...
今晚你想回家换衣服或…
Tonight, were you thinking of going home to change, or...?
为什么 我不能吗-当然可以
Why? Won't I do?- Yes. No.
我是说如果你要回家 我可以去接你
I just mean, if you were I could come and collect you.
我不想让你一个人去餐厅
I don't want you to have to travel to the restaurant on your own.
他们说女人应该小心-我们可以下班直接去
They said women should be careful.- Well, we can go straight from here.
太好了
Great.
太好了
Great!
真贴心 我的戴夫以前也是那样 直到我嫁给他
Sweet. My Dave used to be like that till I married him.
病理学家确定她脖子上的勒痕
The pathologist is certain the marks on her neck
跟丹妮丝身上的吻合
are a match with those found on Denise.
我们要找的是光滑的东西 不比围巾宽
We're looking for something smooth, no wider than a scarf.
病理学家认为可能是领带
Pathologist suggested a tie.
“L”绝对是用同一把刀刻的
The "L's" certainly carved with the same blade --
薄且锐利
thin and very sharp.
指甲缝没有东西 没有挣扎的迹象
Nothing under the fingernails, no sign of a struggle.
她的胸罩被往上拉
Her bra had been pulled up.
跟她一起在舞厅的男孩呢-他声称不是他
Boy she was with at the disco?- He claims not.
我们知道丹妮丝的胸罩没有系紧 被拉到旁边
And we know Denise's bra was unfastened and pulled to the side,
她只是跟朋友坐在酒吧里
and all she'd done was sit at the pub with friends.
如果凶手刻意以拉克斯基尔为目标
If the killer is deliberately targeting Larkskill,
就必须确定那些女性是员工
they'd have to be certain the women worked there.
必须找出她们 或追踪、监视她们
They'd have to spot them or track them, watch them.
加上出其不意 就更容易得手
That could have helped with the element of surprise.
葛莱希尔打给弗利特的电♥话♥查得如何
Where are we at with Gledhill's phone call to Fleet?
他们还在找地点 长官
They're still trying to get a location, sir.
帕斯科的成员名单-对
Pascoe's membership list?- Yeah.
无人符合伦敦警♥察♥厅送来的名单
None of the names are a match for the names or aliases that the Yard sent through.
其中一人在几年前的示♥威♥游♥行♥中 违反公共秩序
So far we've got one previous -- public-order offence, demo a couple of years ago.
没有帕斯科本人的纪录-没有 没有前科 长官
Nothing on Pascoe himself?- No. Clean record, sir.
好 今晚开始设路障
Okay. Roadblocks start tonight --
这里、这里和这里
here, here, and here.
所有进出城镇的主要道路
That's all the main roads, in and out of town.
这么早就溜了 吉尔斯
Sloping off early, Giles?
我们在艾力克斯家见
I'll see you at Alex's.
你会去吗-我当然会去
You're going to be there?- Of course I am.
很好
Oh. Good.
托比
Toby?
有消息吗-没有
Any news?- No.
如果他跟你联络 请告诉我
Tell me if he gets in touch, please.
我知道你们感情很好
I know how close you are.
好 谢谢 再见
All right, thank you. Bye-bye.
那是托比葛莱希尔 在伦敦帝国学院的博士指导教授
That was Toby Gledhill's PhD supervisor, Imperial.
不曾有人抱怨或担心葛莱希尔
There were never any complaints or concerns about Gledhill.
但他说他不擅交际
But he did describe him as socially awkward.
没说他是独行侠 可是…-绝对符合侧写
He didn't use the word "loner," but...- Definitely fits the profile.
我们明天应该再跟弗利特谈谈
I think we should speak to Fleet again tomorrow.
我们都觉得他有所保留
We both felt he was holding back.
长官 我就是不相信有政♥治♥关连
Sir, I just don't buy the political connection.
我不相信帕斯科参与其中 或包含任何反核元素
I don't buy Pascoe's involvement or any anti-nuclear element.
为何要暗示案件与性有关
Why introduce even the slightest suggestion of anything sexual?
他们有什么好处 我知道军情五处自有理由
What would they gain? I know MI5 has its reasons, but...
但我们怎么知道“L”没有别的意思
...how do we know the "L" doesn't mean something else?
我没迟到吧-没有
Oh! I'm not late am I?- No.
我想直接来找你
Thought I'd come and find you.
我得去拿我的东西 你应该在外面等 真的
I need to grab my stuff. You should wait outside, really.
我不会乱碰的
I won't touch.
这里面好凉
It's so cool in here.
你在哪个控制台工作
Which one do you work at?
哪个 我全包了
Which one? I cover all of them,
我和其他工程师
me and the other engineers.
听起来有点性感
Hmm. That's kind of sexy.
是吗-对
Is it?- Yes.
所有权力都在你的指尖
All that power, literally, at your fingertips.
夏绿蒂…
Charlotte...
今天有人说梅尔博士很快就要离开
...someone said today that Dr Mayer's going to be leaving soon,
在伦敦有新工作 是真的吗
some big, new job in London. Is it true?
我不能说
I can't talk about that.
他会要你跟他走吗
Would he ask you to go with him?
因为他们有时候会带走助理 不是吗
Because isn't that what they do with their PAs sometimes?
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表