剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mama!
(诗篇)
该死
Shit!
我这次有认真读了
I've read it properly this time.
我待会去找你
I'll find you later.
训练示范 女孩们
Training demonstration, girls.
细节在布告栏上
Details on the noticeboard.
因为护士长不在
And because Matron's away,
由寇特尼布莱格斯先生评分
Mr. Courtney-Briggs will be assessing you.
希望大家拿出最佳表现
I'd like your best work, please.
早安
Morning.
别再消磨时间了 女孩们
Don't linger, girls.
(示范通知)
看看换成谁来饰演病患
Oh! Look who's playing the patient.
(病患:皮尔斯护士)
真是不幸 皮尔斯
Bad luck, Pearce.
两张椅子摆在那边 不要放太近
Two chairs over there, not too close.
你们有人进过我房♥间吗
Have any of you been in my room?
当然没有 - 有人拿走我枕头底下的东西吗
Course not. Have any of you taken something from under my pillow?
不要再这样了 好吗
Stop it, will you?
五分钟 女孩们
Five minutes, girls.
在这样的状态下 我们要执行什么
So, in such cases, we have to organise... what?
胃管灌食法 经由鼻子或嘴巴 修女
Introgastric feeding by the nose or mouth, Sister.
请继续 洁琳修女
Please continue, Sister Gearing.
是 好的
Good. Yes.
好吧…
Nurse...
达克斯护士 请重述病患病史
Dakers, please recap on our patient's history.
病患是…
Our patient is...
史多克斯太太
called Mrs. Stoakes.
50岁 有4个小孩
She's a 50-year-old mother of four children.
昨天因口腔癌执行喉切除手术
Yesterday, she had a laryngectomy because of a cancer of the mouth
然后她…
and she...
这位病患严重营养不良
So we have a patient who's already seriously undernourished,
无法透过嘴巴进食 好
who is unable to take food by mouth. Right.
请讲解这些设备
Explain your equipment, please.
碳酸氢钠混合物 用来清理嘴巴或鼻子
Sodium bicarbonate mixture for cleaning the mouth or nose.
漏斗、连接管
Funnel, connector.
润滑剂 然后还有压舌板
Lubricant. And we have a tongue spatula,
镊子及开口器
forceps and a gag.
以及食道管
And the oesophageal tube.
食物呢 你们要提供什么
Now the feed. What are you giving her?
事实上 这只是温牛奶
Actually, it's just warm milk.
没错 但如果是真实病患呢
Yes, but if we were dealing with a real patient?
可加可溶性蛋白质、蛋、维生素制剂及糖
We could add soluble protein, eggs, vitamin preparations and sugar.
非常好
Good.
食物的温度要维持在几度
At what temperature are we giving the feed?
体温 摄氏37度
Body temperature, 37 degrees Centigrade.
现在 向病患仔细说明接下来的步骤
Now, explain carefully to your patient what you're going to do.
你好 史多克斯太太
Hello, Mrs. Stoakes.
我们今天要透过管子喂你吃饭
We're feeding you through this tube today.
你不会感到疼痛
It won't hurt.
请帮忙将管子伸至喉咙底部
If you could help by guiding this to the back of your throat
抵达喉咙底部时
and when it reaches the back of your throat,
请往下吞 这样不会痛
please swallow it. It won't hurt.
我要抽出管子里的空气 确保已抵达胃部
I'm just going to aspirate the tube to make sure it's reached your stomach.
这是胃液 表示已经抵达胃部
So, that must be gastric juice, which means it's reached her stomach.
天啊 - 大家出去 现在
Oh, my God! - Get out, now!
快拿出来
Get it out!
我要拔♥出♥来♥
How do we get it out?
不 管子要留在里面
No, leave it in!
天啊
Christ...
快想办法
Do something!
来…压住她
Hold her hip.
抓住另一边
Clear the airway.
所有人 快出去
Out, everyone!
达 格 利 什
第 一 季 第 1 集
夜莺的尸衣 上
柴契尔夫人上周宣布参加党♥魁♥选举时
When Mrs. Thatcher announced her leadership bid last week,
她的胜算不大
her chances were seen as minimal,
因为希思先生广受支持
given widespread support for Mr. Heath,
尤其是来自保守党的同侪
particularly from Conservative peers.
然而该党后座议员累积许多不满
However, with growing discontent on the party's back benches,
柴契尔夫人的声势因而攀升
Mrs. Thatcher's bid is gaining momentum
第一轮选举最终结果 目前仍难预料
and it's now thought unlikely that the first ballot will...
(改编自PD詹姆斯同名著作)
希思先生最终能否胜出
... Whether Mr. Heath will eventually emerge as the winner.
(南丁格尔之家 护士训练学校)
隶属英国政党
...head a British political party.
自1959年起担任北芬奇利国会议员
The MP for North Finchley since 1959...
柴契尔夫人…
Mrs. Thatcher...
你被什么耽误了
What kept you?
被什么耽误了 “长官”
What kept you, sir?
好…
Yeah...
我是麦斯特森侦查警佐 叫查尔斯
DS Masterson. Charles...
我们去年曾见过面 当时…
We did actually meet once, last year on the...
没错 我还记得
Yes, I remember.
没错 那是我加入团队的首次任务 所以…
Yeah. But that was my first job on the team, so...
我在那之后学了很多
I've learned a lot since then.
封锁现场了吗
Have you got the scene secured?
还没 长官 我在等你来
Well, not yet, sir, I was waiting for you to get here.
龟兔赛跑 警佐
Hare and the tortoise, Sergeant.
什么
You what?
什么该死的乌龟
I'm not a bloody tortoise!
别管这些血迹
Don't be distracted by the blood.
他们试着划开死者胸口
They tried to open her chest.
我认为是非常笨拙的救命方式
Clumsy attempt to save her, I assume.
罗涵丘普拉
Rohan Chopra.
亚当达格利什
Adam Dalgliesh.
待后续进一步验尸
Pending the PM,
死因几乎可确认是
cause of death was almost certainly
误食某种有高度腐蚀性的物质
some sort of strong corrosive substance, which she ingested.
好 死者是海瑟皮尔斯 19岁
Right, her name was Heather Pearce, 19,
护校学生 不是本地人 来自肯特
student nurse. Not local. She's from Kent.
训练示范出错
Some sort of training demonstration that went wrong.
此外 其中一位护士发现
Oh, and one of the nurses has noticed
厕所里的消毒剂瓶子不见了
a disinfectant bottle missing from the toilets,
巡警正在搜找
but uniform are looking for it.
死亡时间 - 精确地说 9点41分
Time of death? - 9:41, precisely.
不要再靠近了 拜托 - 达格利什总督察
No further, please. - Chief Inspector Dalgliesh?
史帝芬寇特尼布莱格斯 首席外科医师
Stephen Courtney-Briggs, lead surgeon.
我先前有跟你的长官联♥系♥
I called your boss.
我是洁琳修女
I'm Sister Gearing.
资深护理指导教师 管理南丁格尔之家
I'm the senior nurse tutor in charge of Nightingale House.
我必须回医院
I need to get back to the hospital.
两个小时前 我有手术行程
I was due in surgery two hours ago.
除非必要 我不会耽误你太久
I won't keep you any longer than necessary.
请所有参加示范的人到同个房♥间集♥合♥
I want everyone who was present at the demonstration in the same room.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我想应该是你 试图划开死者胸口
I take it that it was you who tried to open her chest?
不知道你想达到什么目的
I wonder what you hoped to achieve by that.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
这种情形的唯一处置方式
The only possible course of action
就是立即催吐 最好是透过管子排出
would have been an emetic, administered immediately, preferably through the tube itself.
洁琳修女把管子拔♥出♥来♥了 - 我试着…
Sister Gearing pulled the tube out. - I was trying to...
我当时要执行心脏按♥摩♥
I was trying to massage her heart.
那是非常适当的处置方式
It was an entirely appropriate response.
好吧 事后吵这些东西无益
Ah, well, we are all wise after the event.
我想借用你们的停尸间 先生
I shall avail myself of your mortuary facilities, sir.
通知最近亲属了吗
Has next of kin been informed?
我们在等护士长
We were waiting for Matron.
她去里兹参加会议 正在回来的路上
She's been away at a conference in Leeds, but she's on her way back.
我想局长已经告诉你这个月底的事了 - 没错
I assume the Commissioner filled you in about the end of the month. - Yes.
他向我保证 你以迅速且低调办案而闻名
He assures me that you have a reputation for working quickly and quietly.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表