剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, dear.
我不懂
I don't understand.
都是收在这里的
We keep it in here.
那包迪米洛托应该在这里才对
The packet of Dormiritol, it should be here.
你是不是忘了放回去
Did you forget to put it back?
没有 我每次会放回去
No. I always put it back.
盒子没上锁吗
You don't keep the box locked?
没有 何必锁
No. Why would we?
为何这么问
Why are you asking about this?
还有谁知道药摆在这里
Who else would know it was kept here?
玛莎
Martha...
黛薇
Devi.
你们是否曾怀疑莎莉 使用迪米洛托来助眠
Did you ever suspect that Sally might be taking Dormiritol?
她为何要助眠
Using it to help her sleep? And why would she do that?
我知道玛莎偶尔会抱怨她太晚起床
I know that Martha's complained about her sleeping in sometimes.
她不可能会做这种事
There is no way she would do anything like that.
她不敢不起床照顾奥利的
She wouldn't risk not waking up for Ollie.
今晚会有警车停在外面让你们安心
There'll be a marked police car stationed outside tonight, to reassure you.
记得门窗都要上锁
Please keep all doors and windows locked.
明天我们能离开吗
Will we be able to leave tomorrow?
我们还得回去上班
We have jobs to go back to.
现在本案已被视为谋杀案
This is now a murder investigation.
如果认为她是吃安♥眠♥药♥…
But... If you think she took a sleeping drug--
明天我要再次跟你们所有人谈话
I'll need to speak to you all again tomorrow.
(艾玛拉文南博士)
(俯首艺廊)
(希望到时候能见到你 艾玛)
好 她的胃部验出低浓度的苯二氮平
Right. There's a low concentration of Benzodiazepine in her stomach.
这是大多数安♥眠♥药♥ 包含迪米洛托在内的有效成分
That's the active ingredient in most sleeping meds, including your Dormiritol.
我们可以验出确切种类 -低浓度
We can test for an exact match. -Low concentration?
对 足以让她昏睡 但远不足以致命
Yes. Enough to make her drowsy, nowhere near enough to kill her.
死因…
Cause of death --
窒息
suffocation.
两侧肺脏都有瘀点出血
There are petechial haemorrhages in both lungs,
这是喉头受到压♥迫♥的迹象
signs of obstruction in her larynx.
天啊
Christ.
我们在她的左侧鼻腔
We've found two small fibres, white cotton, in her left nostril.
发现两段细小的白色棉质纤维
[Continuation of above]
口腔内还有三段
And there were three on the inside of her mouth.
所以有人对她下药
So... someone drugged her,
知道她会熟睡
knew she'd be sleeping deeply,
然后回去用枕头把她闷死
then goes back in and suffocates her with a pillow?
用枕头绝对可以
A pillow would certainly work.
而且是当着她小孩的面下手
And all in front of her kid.
死因暂不公开
Keep cause of death to ourselves for now --
仅限必要者知道 -了解 长官
need to know only. -Understood, sir.
有长官的讯息
Message, sir.
瑞斯小姐
Ms Rice?
我是达格利什高级警官
Commander Dalgliesh.
这里有人记得莎莉提过 曾跟姨丈和姨母同住
Someone here remembers Sally talking about living with an auntie and uncle,
在巴休敦的某个地方
somewhere round Basildon.
姨母叫做席梦
The Auntie was called Simone.
她会记得是因为名字很少见
She remembered it because it was unusual.
虽然不记得姨丈的名字 但…
She can't remember the uncle's name. But
她记得他好像是屋顶工或建筑工
she thinks he was a roofer. Or a builder.
这或许能帮上你的忙
They might give you a chance.
席梦波克特太太吗
Mrs Simone Proctor?
对
Yes?
我们是警♥察♥
We're with the police.
她是我姐妹的女儿
She was my sister's girl,
奥莉维亚的女儿
Olivia's girl.
莎莉四岁时 我的姐妹和她丈夫死于一场车祸
My sister and her husband died in a car crash when Sally was four.
我们收留了她
We took her in.
你真体贴
That's kind of you.
最后一次见到她是何时
When did you last see her?
超过一年多了
Er.... Well over a year.
18个月
Eighteen months?
当时她应该怀孕了 你知道这件事吗
She would have been pregnant at that time. Did you know that?
我们不会多做批评
We're not here to judge.
我就觉得有可能
I thought she might have been.
她生了一个儿子
She had a little boy.
奥利佛
Oliver.
社福局会…
Social Services will want to speak to you
希望尽快找你商量
as soon as possible.
我不能收留他 真的不能
I can't have him here. I can't.
麦坎不会…
Malcolm wouldn't...
麦坎…
Malcolm...
是你的丈夫吗
Is that your husband, is it?
你知道孩子的爸爸是谁吗
Do you have any idea who the child's father is?
莎莉去了妇女庇护所
Sally went to a women's refuge.
身上和眼睛都有瘀伤
She had bruises, a black eye.
知道她是怎么受伤的吗
Any idea how she might have come by those?
不知道
No.
她约莫是在…
She went at around the time
肚子开始隆起时去的 你想得到原因何在吗
her pregnancy started to show. Can you think of any reason for that?
我们会派警员来接你
We'll send an Officer to collect you.
恐怕得请你来指认莎莉的遗体
I'm afraid we'll have to ask you to identify Sally's body.
不 我怕我承受不住
No. I don't think I could bear to...
不然就麻烦你丈夫
Or we could ask your husband?
他在上班吗 我们可以派人…
Is he at work? We can send someone to find--
不用
No!
不用
No.
我去
I'll go.
我会去看她
I'll go and see her.
她很怕老公
She's scared of the husband.
或许莎莉也一样
Perhaps Sally was, too.
我应该知道原因
I think I know why.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是听到他的名字才联想到 麦坎波克特
I didn't put it together until I heard his name. Malcolm Proctor.
这里不是我的辖区 但…
This isn't my patch, but
我应该知道他是谁
I think I know who he is.
他是国民♥阵♥线党的人
He's National Front.
我宁可现在就挑明
I'd rather say this now.
我有几个兄弟参与了那些事
A couple of my brothers are involved in that... stuff.
听着 我没有 我从来没有过
I'm not. I never have been.
可是…
But...
对
Yeah.
我听他们提过这个人
I've heard them talk about him.
在我看来就是个人♥渣♥
I reckon he's a nasty piece of work.
控制中心呼叫O4 获报在马丁盖尔庄园发生骚动
Control to Oscar 4. Report of a disturbance at Martingale House.
疑似有入侵者 完毕
Suspected intruder, over.
搞什么
What the...?
收到 距离12分钟路程 完毕
Roger that. Twelve minutes away from that location, over.
嘿 够了
Hey! Hey!
快点 -喂 够了
Hey! That's enough! -Hey! That's enough!
行了 别打了…
Break it up, break it up.
听着 刚才他在花♥园♥往屋里看…
All right, look. He was in the garden. He was looking--
放开他 赫恩先生 否则我用袭击罪办你
Off him, Mr Hearne, or I'll charge you with assault!
我是在帮你们警♥察♥的忙
I'm doing your job for you!
菲利斯
Felix, come away!
快走开
Get inside.
你们全都进去
All of you.
姓名
Name?
我只是想见她
I just wanted to see her...
姓名
Name?
戴瑞克普兰
Derek Pullen.
我要看看是不是真的
I wanted to see if it was true.
他杀了莎莎吗
Has he killed Sal?
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
在不在
Is she in there?!
她的遗体已经被运走了
Her body's been taken away.
我的老天
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表