剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
But she didn't...
她没有醒来
at first.
后来醒来了
Then she did...
就一下子
...for a moment.
她痛苦挣扎
She struggled.
然后就断气了
And then there were no more breaths.
这不是真的 好吗
It isn't true, okay?
我对那个女孩实在太生气
I was so, so, angry with that girl!
可恶透了 用尽心机
Hateful, manipulative.
进到我们家里
Coming into our home,
愚弄我们的儿子
making a fool of our son,
愚弄我们全家
a fool of all of us!
太丢脸了
The shame of it.
苏雷什生前掌管过一整座城市
Suresh was in charge of a whole province.
我的父亲在旁遮普拥有三万英亩土地
My father owned 30,000 acres in Punjab!
难道要我写信告知兄弟们
Was I going to write to my brothers
我们的儿子打算迎娶一个女佣
and tell them that our son was marrying a servant?!
迎娶一个来路不明的贫民窟荡♥妇♥吗
Some slut from a slum on the edge of God knows where?!
别...别说了
Stop it.
25年了
Twenty-five years
我们来到这国家25年了
we have been in this country.
做到尽善尽美
We have been perfect!
苏雷什也无懈可击
Suresh was perfect.
我们赢得了尊重
We have earned respect!
即使要面对...
Even in the face of
那些挖苦、那些所谓的玩笑话...
the snide remarks and the so-called "jokes" and the...
和他人的不屑眼神
the sneers behind their eyes.
天啊
My God...
你是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
居然呆站在一旁 任由她对我说出那番话
You just stood there and let her say those things to me,
说我无能为力
telling me that there was nothing that I could do,
说她比我更懂你
that she knew you better than me!
可耻
Shameful!
你太可耻了
Shame on you!
你的父亲再三叮咛
Over and over your father said,
“要懂得游戏规则
"You play the game,
展现出他们想看的表面功夫
you show them the face they want to see...
可是尊严...
...but your honour
不容践踏
...is your honour...
而血统...
and your blood...
不得混淆”
is your blood."
长官早就知道了吗
Did you know, sir?
我无法排除她的嫌疑
I couldn't rule her out.
应该把她纳入考量才对
I should have ruled her in.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb you.
你要进来吗
Do you want to come in?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我只是想拿这个给你
I wanted to give you this.
莎莉的
Sally's.
她把妇女庇护所的号♥码写在这里
Where she wrote down the number of the Women's Refuge.
你的丈夫已被起诉四件窃盗罪 不会被保释
Your husband's been charged with four counts of theft now. He won't get bail.
你已经展现出勇气
You've already shown you have courage.
希望这次你能够替自己打算
I hope perhaps you might think of yourself for once.
外面没有我的立足之地
There's nothing out there for me.
说不定有
There might be.
我们彼此都许下了誓言
I said my vows. He said his.
人世间没有十全十美
I don't think it's ever perfect.
不是任谁都有的
Not for anyone.
请好好保管这个号♥码 好吗
Keep that number somewhere safe, will you?
就当作为了我
For my sake.
(希望到时候能见到你 艾玛)
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表