剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
早上我下楼时 门是锁上的
It was locked when I came down this morning.
最后见到莎莉是何时
And you last saw Sally...?
应该是九点左右
Er... around 9:00, I'd say.
在你锁门之前或之后
Before or after you locked up?
之前
Before.
我早早就锁门上♥床♥睡觉
I locked up quite early and went to bed.
所以她是后来自己进来这里…
So, at some point, she would have come in here
泡可可
and made herself some cocoa?
还有别人会喝可可吗
Did anyone else use the cocoa?
没有
No.
没有 那是他买♥♥给她的
No, I only bought it for her.
罐子呢
The tin...?
在垃圾桶里找到了
Found it. Bin.
应该是被她喝完了
She must have finished it off.
小奥利佛会怎么样
What'll happen to little Oliver?
社福局
Social Services.
没有任何异状
Nothing at all out of the ordinary.
园游会后我们都累了 所以…
We were all tired after the fête, so...
我记得莎莉有帮忙处理晚餐
I think Sally helped serve dinner...
对 是她没错
Yes, she did.
晚餐后我没有再见到她
And I didn't see her again after that.
九点半左右我就早早上♥床♥
I went to bed early, around half past 9:00.
是你自己的房♥间吗 还是…
Would that be to your own room, or...?
是的
Yes.
克许纳和我确实在交往
Krishna and I are courting, but...
不过…
Well...
我在这里有自己的房♥间
I have my own room here.
我把这当自己的房♥间 毕竟我来这么久了
I think of it as my own, I've been coming here for so long.
没有听见任何不寻常的动静
And you heard nothing at all out of the ordinary?
没有
No.
克许纳暂时还不能回去工作吧
I don't suppose Krishna could go back to work now?
我知道他会担心病患 可是他不好意思说
I know he's fretting about his patients, but he's too polite to say anything.
我会找他谈
I'll speak to him.
但我确实希望所有人暂时不要离开
But I do want everyone to remain here for the time being.
了解
Understood.
谢谢
Thanks.
全都问完了
That's all of them, then.
寻常的夜晚 没有人听见异状
Normal evening and none of them heard a thing.
入侵者前来想找苏雷什梅塔
An intruder comes to the house looking for Suresh Mehta.
只有莎莉的窗户开着 入侵者爬上排水管后进来
The only open window is Sally's. They climb the drainpipe and get in.
那个人应该想过 自己可能进到别人的房♥间吧
Surely they must have suspected that they'd find themselves in someone else's room.
入侵者可能被惊动
Could have been a shock that she woke up.
她醒过来
[Continuation of above]
或孩子哭闹
Or maybe the kid cried out?
那又为何要杀她
But why kill her?
何不…
Why not
设法让她噤声
silence her in some way --
把人打晕、塞住嘴巴
knock her out, gag her?
然后再去梅塔的房♥间
Then go on to Mehta's room.
因为一时慌张
Panic?
重点要先查明她的背景
Priority -- we find out more about her.
尽你所能
[Implied: Do your best]
国民保险号♥码、本地的学校 孩子的出生登记
Use anything you can -- NI number, local schools, register of the child's birth.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know anything about this?
没见过
I've never seen it before.
D开头的名字很多
A lot of names begin with "D."
她从来没理由给你东西吗
She never had cause to give you anything, or...
没有
No.
况且她也不太可能直呼我的名讳
And, anyway, she would hardly have addressed me by my Christian name.
她都称呼我为“小姐” 或“朗格里吉太太”
She called me "Miss" or "Mrs Langridge."
你丧夫多久了 朗格里吉太太
How long have you been widowed, Mrs Langridge?
将近三年
Nearly three years.
为何问这个
Why?
能否说明你跟菲利斯赫恩 究竟是何种关系
Do you mind explaining to me the exact nature of your relationship with Felix Hearne?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
偶尔发生肉体关系
With occasional benefits.
杰瑞过世那阵子他很体贴 至今仍是
He was wonderful when Gerry died. Still is.
所以如果你是想问他会不会跟家仆上♥床♥
So, if you're asking me if he might have been sleeping with the hired help...
答案是不会
then no.
有一件事我认为你应该知道
There's something I think you should know.
自从莎莉来这工作 就有物品不翼而飞
Since Sally started working here, things have been going missing.
贵重物品
Valuable items --
我母亲的金手环
gold bracelets of my mother's,
一枝纯金钢笔
a solid-gold fountain pen,
我父亲从印度带回来的瓷偶
a figurine my father brought with him from India.
你们有没有报♥警♥
Did you report this to the police?
母亲不想 毕竟她在家里的地位最高 所以…
Mother didn't want to, and it's her house, so...
她很袒护莎莉
She's very defensive about Sally.
哪方面
In what way?
她把她视为…
She sees her as one of her...
她的慈善事业
charity projects.
当初才会她这份工作
Giving her the job in the first place.
不可否认的是 回应征才广♥告♥的只有莎莉一个人
Admittedly, Sally was the only one to answer the advert.
尽管有大规模失业潮
In spite of mass unemployment,
但在艾塞克斯郡
it seems that not many in Essex
愿意受雇于我们这种肤色的人似乎不多
want to work for people who look like us.
可是居然聘用一个未婚妈妈
But to give the job to an unmarried mother?
她到底要怎样工作
How was she supposed to do her work?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的达格利什高级警官
This is Commander Dalgliesh of the Metropolitan Police.
请问你是哪位
Who am I speaking to, please?
你怎么会有这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
不要碰我
Get your hands off me!
最好由我单独侦讯
Best if I do this one alone.
没问题
Sure.
我们会在酒吧或夜店的女厕门后张贴
We put stickers on the back of doors in women's loos -- pubs, clubs.
她应该是在那里看到号♥码后抄下来的
She'll have seen the number there, copied it down.
她怎么了
What's happened to her?
我想我知道你会说什么
I think I know what you're going to say.
恐怕她已经死了
I'm afraid she's dead.
而且我们认为不太可能是自然死亡
And we think it's unlikely she died of natural causes.
是暴♥力♥死亡吗
Was it a violent death?
她并没有遭到殴打或性侵
She wasn't beaten or sexually assaulted.
她是个鬼灵精
She was a live wire.
她很争气
She was great.
大概怀孕五个月时来到庇护所
She came to the Refuge when she was about five months pregnant.
手臂和眼睛都有瘀伤
She had bruises on her arms and a black eye.
临盆时还是我亲自把她送到医院
I took her to the hospital myself when she went into labour.
她很勇敢
She was brave.
她很疼奥利佛 一眼就爱上了
She... she was crazy about Oliver. Instant love.
她有没有说过是谁伤害她
Did she ever say who was hurting her?
她要逃离谁 -没有
Who she was escaping from? -No!
我们不会质问来求助的妇女 我们又不是警♥察♥
We don't question the women who come to us. We're not the police.
反正警方也不会过问
Not that the police would be interested, anyway.
那是家务事
"Domestic."
从时机来看 我总认为是孩子的爸爸 但她没有这么说
I always assumed it was the baby's father, given the timing, but she didn't say that.
他是否曾经设法连络上 找到了她
Did he ever manage to find her, make contact?
没有
No.
我们的地点不公开 绝对机密
Our location is secret -- properly secret.
我们急于找到莎莉的亲属 瑞斯小姐
We're extremely keen to find Sally's next of kin, Ms Rice.
不清楚
No idea.
但我可以打听看看
But I could ask around.
跟莎莉同时来的妇女 还有几个在我们那里
We've got a couple of women with us who were there when Sally was.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是实验室报告 马克杯里残留了苯二氮平类药物
Initial report from the lab. Traces of Benzodiazepine in the mug.
安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping drug.
认为是叫做迪米洛托的牌子
They think it's a brand called "Dormiritol."
重点来了
And here's the crunch.
可可罐里也有
It's also in the tin.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表