剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, sorry. Is it Commander Adam Dalgliesh?
我妹妹是爱丽丝梅尔
My sister is Alice Mayer. The er...
就是“痛苦阿姨” 虽然她不太喜欢这个称呼
"Agony Aunt," not a term she's overly fond of,
但我相信你们在同个出版社 而且…
but I believe you share a publisher and have, um...
我们见过一次面 在酒会上 很高兴认识你
We met once, at a drinks event. It was a pleasure.
她住在岬角 事实上我跟她住在一起
Well, she lives here on the headland. In fact, I lodge with her.
请代我向她问好
Please give her my regards.
我会的
I will.
密斯金总督察 能跟你谈谈吗-请进
DCI Miskin, can I speak to you, please?- Come in.
弗利特先生通知我们 葛莱希尔博士失踪了
Mr Fleet alerted us to Dr Gledhill's disappearance.
他昨晚打给我 打到我的分机
He called me last night, here, on my extension.
至少我几乎可以确定是他
At least, I'm almost certain it was him.
他没说话 但我听到有人在哭
He didn't speak, but I could hear someone crying.
那是几点的事-大约9点15分
What time was this?- Around 9:15.
我要他告诉我他在哪里 但他不肯
I tried to get him to tell me where he was, but he wouldn't.
有任何线索或声音显示他人在哪里吗
Any clues, sounds to suggest where he might have been?
我觉得…
I feel...
我真的很担心他
I'm really concerned about him.
你跟他父母谈过了吗-他们没有任何消息
Have you spoken to his parents yet?- They haven't heard anything.
你跟葛莱希尔博士密切合作-是的
Did you work closely with Dr Gledhill?- Yes.
我是营运总监 所以我们经常联络
I'm Operations Superintendent, so we liaised all the time.
知道他为什么哭泣吗
Any idea why he might have been crying?
他最近有什么特别的压力吗
Any particular strain he's been under recently?
梅尔博士认为他工作太辛苦了
Dr Mayer thinks he's been working too hard.
他的工时比任何人都长
He works longer hours than any of us.
他的私生活呢 他有跟谁交往吗
What about his private life? Is he involved with anyone?
这我就不清楚了
I don't know anything about that.
他在建立人际关系方面有困难吗
Does he have any difficulty around forming relationships, or...
你是在问托比是不是…某种心理变♥态♥吗
Are you asking if Toby's... what, some sort of psychopath?
他不是 不可能
He's not. No way.
这我清楚
I do know that much.
(保护我们的海岸)
尼尔帕斯科先生-什么事
Mr Neil Pascoe?- Yes?
我是密斯金总督察 这位是达格利什高级警官
DCI Miskin. This is Commander Dalgliesh.
听说你经营一个倡议团体 叫“民众反核”
We understand you run a campaign group, "People Against Nuclear"?
是的 为什么问
Yes. Why?
高级警官 我还是第一次遇到
"Commander," that's a new one on me.
我们是为了拉克斯基尔发电厂的事件而来
We're here in relation to an incident at Larkskill Power Station.
能找个地方谈谈吗 帕斯科先生
Is there somewhere we could talk, Mr Pascoe?
这里不行 除非你们想坐在彼此的大腿上
Not in here. Unless you want to sit on each other's laps?
好 无论拉克斯基尔发生什么事 都与我或民众反核无关
Right. Whatever's gone on at Larkskill has got nothing to do with me or PAN.
我们好几周没靠近那里了
Haven't been near the place for weeks.
自从上次开放日之后
Since the last open day?
我们知道你和你的团体 在开放日引发冲突
We understand that you and your group were confrontational at the open day.
对 那就是我们去的原因
Yeah. That's the whole reason for being there.
是希拉蕊罗伯兹那个女人吗-当然是
Is this that woman, Hilary Roberts?- Course it is.
我们知道你指控她说谎
We understand that you accused her of lying.
因为她就是 她站在易受骗的大众面前
Because she was! She was stood in front of gullible members of the public,
说出关于核电厂安全的公然谎言
telling them blatant lies about the safety of that place.
她甚至不是科学家 虽然她假装自己是
She's not even a scientist, although she makes out that she is.
你知道她怎么说 美国的三哩岛核泄漏事故吗
Do you know what she said about the Three Mile Island accident in the States?
“只有两人死亡” 只有两人
"Only two people died." Only two people!
首先 是两人因此丧生
Right, to start with, that's two people who have lost their lives!
完全没提到辐射对其他无数人造成的伤害
No mention at all of the radiation damage done to countless other people.
现在他们要把同样的反应炉放在这里
And now they're going to put the same sort of reactor here.
请问昨晚六点到午夜之间你在哪里
Can you tell us where you were last night between the hours of 6:00 and midnight?
为什么-他整晚都跟我在一起
Why?- He was here with me all evening.
我叫艾美卡姆 保姆的姆
Amy Camm. Two M's.
我在这里
I was here.
9月10日晚上呢 那天是周一
What about the night of the 10th of September? It was a Monday.
那个女孩就是那晚死的 对吧 吹哨人的事
That's the night that girl died, isn't it? The "Whistler" thing?
为什么你要问我-请回答问题
Why the hell are you asking me about that?- Just answer the question, please.
我在这里
I was here.
民众反核有多少成员-三百人 还在增加中
How many members does PAN have?- Three hundred and counting.
听着 我们是合法的倡议组织
Look, we're a legitimate, campaigning organisation.
我们隶属于较大的团体
We're affiliated with some of the larger groups.
我们只对保护生命有兴趣 没有别的
We're only interested in preserving life -- nothing else.
我们需要成员名单 姓名和联络资讯
We'll need a list of your members, names and contact details.
为什么 不行
Why? No.
我只有一份名单 我需要
I've only got one membership list, and I need it.
影印一份
Photocopy it.
明天请带到城里的警局
Bring it to the station in town tomorrow, please.
我为女孩们的工作起草了广♥告♥
I've drafted adverts for the girls' jobs.
你觉得我们该等多久再张贴
How long do you think we ought to leave it before posting them?
由你决定 这是你管的
It's up to you. It's your department.
虽然不会有太多人来应征
Not that we'll get many applicants.
“来拉克斯基尔工作 然后去死”
"Take a job at Larkskill and die."
今晚来我家吧
Come to mine tonight.
你愿意的话 可以跟我一起游泳 帮你忘记这一切
Join me for a swim, if you like. Help you forget all of this?
不行 我跟爱丽丝说我会回家
No. I told Alice I'd be home.
我相信你妹妹应付得来
I'm sure your sister can manage.
有时候我觉得自己跟有妇之夫搞外遇
Sometimes I feel like I'm having an affair with a married man.
我不喜欢你之前 在警♥察♥面前跟我说话的口气
I didn't appreciate the way you spoke to me before, in front of the police.
一副高高在上的样子
Patronising me.
我只是觉得你诽谤帕斯科很不专业
I just didn't think it was very professional for you to be casting aspersions about Pascoe.
仅此而已
That's all.
事关人命
These are people's lives.
别说得好像我才是没有同情心的人
Don't make out I'm the one without empathy.
我要你今晚到我家
I want you at mine tonight.
你不是认真的吧-你知道规矩的 艾力克斯
You aren't serious.- You know the way this works now, Alex.
请不要逼我
Please don't push me.
我要你躺在我的床上
I want you in my bed.
这有那么糟糕吗
Is that such a bad thing?
想想我为你失去了什么
Think about what I have lost for you.
爱丽丝梅尔打来的 她邀请我明晚去吃晚餐
That was Alice Mayer. She's invited me to dinner tomorrow night.
她哥哥也会在
Her brother will be there.
这个嘛…
Well...
梅尔博士不像嫌犯 可能会有帮助
Dr Mayer's hardly a suspect. It could be useful.
我读过爱丽丝梅尔的专栏
I've seen her columns, Alice Mayer.
对你的出版商来说似乎有点低俗
Seemed a bit low-brow for your publisher.
她几年前写了一本回忆录
She wrote a memoir a few years ago,
关于她小时候丧父的事
about losing her father when she was a child.
他当时在做园艺 割断了一条动脉
He was gardening and cut through an artery.
是他们兄妹发现他的尸体
It was her and her brother who found his body.
天啊 艾力克斯梅尔
God. Alex Mayer?
我认识她之后才读到
I read it after I met her.
她写得很真诚 关于突然失去的持续影响
She writes very honestly about the lasting effects of sudden loss.
我收回我的话
I take it back.
对了 恭喜你-这个啊
Congratulations, by the way.- Oh.
谢谢
Thanks.
他叫达米安
His name's Damian.
我搬来不久就认识他了
I met him not long after I moved down.
他是医护人员 他人很好
He's a paramedic. He's great.
我相信他是 如果你选择他的话
I'm sure he is, if you chose him.
你最近好吗-很好
How have you been, anyway?- Fine.
听着 我怀孕了
Okay, look, I'm pregnant,
四个半月了 我们会在孩子出生前结婚
four and a half months. We're going to get married before it comes.
拜托别告诉任何人 如果局里知道 就不会拔擢我了
Don't tell anyone, please. They wouldn't have asked me to step up if they knew.
我上司应该会在肚子变大前回来 所以…
My boss should be back before it really starts to show, so...
好的
Right.
真是好消息 凯特
That's really wonderful news, Kate.
对 我想是吧
Yeah. I suppose it is.
虽然时机不太对
I mean, timing could be better.
重大的新工作 连环杀手
Big, new job. Serial Killer.
你绝对能胜任
You're more than equal to it.
所以你才来这里吗
Is that why you're here?
抱歉
Sorry.
是案件的敏感度…-我知道
It's the sensitivity around...- Oh, I know.
我不晓得我为什么要这么说
I don't even know why I said that.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad that you're here.
我会担心-你最担心什么
I'm worried.- What worries you the most?
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表