剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
I owe you a drink. You'll get your proper reward later.
让我来吧 -半品脱啤酒
Let me. - Half a lager?
对 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
你好 请给我半品脱啤酒跟一杯柠檬水
Hi. Can I get half a lager and a lemonade, please?
这是我父母 -真好
My parents. - It's nice.
我不知道你♥爸♥是军人
I didn't know your dad was military.
对 那是在德国拍的
Yes. That was taken in Germany.
我爸驻扎在那里一阵子
Father was stationed there for a while.
我喜欢 我在那边待得够久 足以交到朋友
I liked it. I was actually there long enough to make friends.
我小时候住过九间房♥子、四个国家
I lived in nine different houses and four different countries growing up.
天啊 他们还活着吗
Gosh. Are they still alive?
对 正在享受退休生活
Yes. Enjoying retirement.
你跟他们提过我吗 -还没有
Have you told them about me? - Not yet.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨晚你在哪里
Where actually were you last night?
我在家
At home.
我跟你说过了 -你应该不在
I told you that. - I don't think you did.
因为我在想 我大约八点打电♥话♥给你
Because I was thinking-- I did actually phone you around 8:00,
但你没接 -对
but you didn't pick up. - Right.
对 我去散步
Yes. I went for a quick walk.
你是在问我有没有杀希拉蕊罗伯兹吗
Are you asking if I killed Hilary Roberts?
不是 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
但是…
But...
你没跟别人出去吧
...you weren't out with someone else, were you?
你没跟别人约会吧
I mean, you're not dating someone else?
因为…
Because...
我已经有你了 为什么还要跟别人约会
Why on earth would I do that when I have you?
是你 -两分钟聊聊 如果你不介意
Oh. - Two minutes, if you don't mind?
你们兄妹好吗
How are you both?
要喝点什么吗 茶还是… -不用了 谢谢
Would you like a drink? Tea, or... - No, thank you.
我想问梅尔博士 你知不知道
I wanted to ask, Dr Mayer,
希拉蕊可能用这把钥匙做什么
if you know what Hilary might have used this key for.
跟在她手腕手环上的前门钥匙挂在一起
It was on the band around her wrist, along with her door key,
所以一定有什么重要性
so it must have held some importance.
不知道 我从没见过
No, I've never seen it.
看起来像保险箱的钥匙
It looks like a key to a safety deposit box.
对 我也是这么想的 她有吗
Yes, that's what I thought. Do you know if she had one?
应该没有 我不太清楚…
No, I don't. I mean, I don't think so.
她为什么需要保险箱
I don't know why she would need one.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我们知道你只是在尽本分 亚当
We know you're only doing your job, Adam.
我们跟你一样想知道是谁杀了她
We want to know who killed her as much as you do.
老大 琼斯侦查警佐刚用无线电回报
Boss, DS Jones just radioed in.
她说卡姆带她的孩子去散步
Says Camm was walking her kid
然后绕道去了岬角的墓园
and took a detour up to the graveyard on the headland.
待不到两分钟就出来了
Was in there two minutes, then came out.
可能是要丢弃某样东西 -好
Could have been disposing of something? - Okay.
回电给她 叫她盯着卡姆 我去看看
Get back to her. Tell her to stay on Camm. I'll check it out.
婴儿车有一起跟露营车被搜过了吗
Was the pushchair searched along with the caravan?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
长官…
Sir?
可能是任何人留下的 也许是孩子们在玩游戏
Anyone could have left it. Children playing a game, maybe?
(期待相见)
看起来太干净了
It looks too clean for that.
不是小孩的笔迹
It's not a child's handwriting.
长官
Sir!
里面有谁 -亚诺侦查督察、布莱格斯侦查警佐
Who do we have inside? - DI Arnold. DS Briggs.
上次讯问留下来的
Last of the interviews.
看来要排除她和艾美卡姆之间的私人恩怨
I suppose we're ruling out anything personal between her and Amy Camm?
卡姆说她没有跟帕斯科上♥床♥
Camm did say she doesn't sleep with Pascoe.
为什么要保密 为什么要这样沟通
Why keep it secret? Why communicate in that way?
若她们是军情五处的人 他们会告诉你吗
Would MI5 definitely have told you if they were theirs?
那样的话我们带卡姆回警局时
I think they'd have been on the phone, screaming,
他们就会打来吼我们了
as soon as we pulled Camm in.
也许她们是为别人工作
Maybe they're working for someone else?
天啊 这是怎么回事
God. What is this?
希拉蕊死亡时 夏绿蒂泰森的不在场证明
Charlotte Tyson's alibi for the time of Hilary's death
是叫强纳森里维斯的男人证实的
is a man called Jonathan Reeves.
他似乎是她的男朋友
He seems to be her boyfriend.
也在拉克斯基尔的工程部门工作
Also works at Larkskill. In the engineering department.
一个女人在拉克斯基尔工作 与核能工程师交往
One woman works at Larkskill and dates a nuclear engineer.
另一个女人凭空出现
One woman turns up out of nowhere
与反核人士交朋友
and befriends an anti-nuclear campaigner.
抱歉 但背景调查时遇到问题
Sorry, but the background check-- There's a problem.
唯一符合出生日期的夏绿蒂泰森
The only Charlotte Adele Tyson with the right date of birth
已经在德国过世 年仅14岁
died in Germany, age 14.
她是英国陆军上尉的女儿
She was the daughter of a British Army captain.
她改名换姓
She's changed identity.
拿去吧 -谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
那是谁的档案
Whose file was that?
我想我们被监视了
I think we're being watched.
我可能错了 但我觉得那里有人
Could be wrong, but I think there's someone over there.
再这样下去的话我要找媒体了
If this carries on, I'm going to the press.
不 我今晚要出去 你能照顾提米吗
Neil, I need to go out for an hour this evening. Can you watch Timmy?
抱歉 最后一次了
Sorry. It'll be the last time.
我…我不希望他们跟踪我
I, em... I don't want them to follow me.
情报单位认识她
She's known to Security Services.
她的真名是艾碧盖儿法兰克汉
Her real name is Abigail Francome.
她父亲是陆军军官
Daughter of an Army officer
跟夏绿蒂泰森的父亲同时在德国服役
who served in Germany at the same time as Charlotte Tyson's father.
19岁时 法兰克汉在柏林
Age 19, Francome was recruited in Berlin
被一个无政♥府♥主义团体招募 称为革命基层组织
by an anarchist group known as Revolutionary Cells.
他们在法兰克福和罗马犯下汽车炸♥弹♥案
That's the group behind the spate of car bombings in Frankfurt and Rome,
也是去年劫机事件的幕后主使
also behind the plane hijacking last year.
要逮捕她吗 -还没决定
Do we bring her in? - Decision pending.
联络亚诺侦查督察 我们必须随时掌握她的行踪
Get onto DI Arnold, please. We need to know exactly where she is at all times.
也叫武装小组待命
And let's have a firearms unit standing by.
知道夏绿蒂在哪里吗
Do you know where Charlotte is?
抱歉 梅尔博士 我在找泰森小姐
Excuse me, Dr Mayer. I'm looking for Miss Tyson.
她应该已经下班了
Er, I think she must've left for the night.
但她的车还在 -那么她就在附近
But her car's still here. - Well, she must still be around then.
该死
Shit.
那是谁
Who's that? Who's that up there?
很好 谢谢
Okay, good. Thank you.
好 我们要带她回局里
Okay. We're bringing her in.
她提早离开 但不是开自己的车
She left early, but not in her own car.
亚诺在安检站那里
Arnold's at the security gate now.
她搭了另一位秘书的便车 -她知道了 她男友还在吗
She took a lift with one of the other secretaries. - She knows. Is the boyfriend still there?
里维斯还在大楼里吗
Is Reeves still in the building?
22分钟后离开 -找出他的车辆资讯
Left, 22 minutes later. - Get his car details.
发布两人的外貌描述 派武装警♥察♥去她家
Put out descriptions of both of them. Let's get armed officers to her house.
再把卡姆带来问话
And we bring Camm in.
可以给我车子的资料吗
Could you give me the details of the car?
我们要见艾美卡姆 现在就要 -抱歉 她不在
We need to see Amy Camm-- now. - Sorry. She's not here.
叫她出来 -她不在
Just send her out. - She's not here.
等等…
Hey!
重复 不要靠近
Repeat-- Do not approach.
叫他们等待支援 完毕
Tell them to await backup. Over.
巡警发现符合里维斯特征的人
Patrol just spotted someone matching Reeves' description--
在通往拉克斯基尔码头的小径上
top of the track that leads to Larkskill marina.
他们有船吗
Could they have a boat?
你被跟踪了吗 -我甩掉他了
Were you followed? - I gave them the slip.
上船 -不 我只是来告诉你…
Get on. - No. Look, I only came here to tell you...
上船 -夏绿蒂
Get on! - Charlotte!
怎么回事 -你来这里做什么
What's going on? - What the hell are you doing here?
回家去 -那是谁的船
Go home! - Whose boat is that?
你好 我是夏绿蒂的男友 你是谁
Hello. I'm Charlotte's boyfriend. Who are you?
她跟我在一起 我也跟她在一起
She's with me. And I'm with her.
我会来拉克斯基尔就是因为艾美
Amy's the reason I'm in Larkskill.
你只是个幌子 白♥痴♥
You were just a cover, idiot,
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表