剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
毫不妥协
uncompromising she was.
又强悍
Fierce.
她想要某样东西时就会努力争取
When she wanted something, she set out to get it.
例如跟艾力克斯搬去伦敦
Like moving to London with Alex?
对
Yes.
我叫他等到确定得到工作后再做决定
I told him to wait until he knew he had the job to make a decision.
但我觉得他心里很矛盾
But I think he was conflicted.
(民众反核联盟 赤♥裸♥裸的谎言)
她愤怒又咄咄逼人
She was angry and aggressive.
我克制住自己 然后她就离开了
I held my own. Then she left.
我不喜欢她 我讨厌她的立场
I didn't like her, I hated what she stood for,
但她也是人
but she's a fellow human being.
我不希望任何人那样子死去
Wouldn't wish that sort of death on anyone.
怎么死去 -被谋杀
What sort of death? - Being murdered.
被一个疯子谋杀 事情传遍岬角了
By a maniac. It's all around the headland.
你什么时候听说吹哨人死了
When did you hear The Whistler was dead?
早上在广播听到你说的 为何问
I heard you on the radio this morning. Why?
吵完架之后呢
And after the row, what then?
没什么 我喝了啤酒 冷静下来
Nothing. I had a beer. I calmed down.
我跟艾美煮了一些食物 然后…
I made some food with Amy, and then...
我们整晚都待在家
...then, yeah, we were in for the rest of the night.
你靠什么谋生 帕斯科先生
How do you make a living, Mr Pascoe?
我正在攻读博士学位 拿到一小笔补助金
I'm doing a doctorate, so I get a small grant.
夏天时做园艺相关工作
And I do some gardening jobs in the summer.
露营车是你的吗 -对 我付钱跟地主租的
Do you own the caravan? - Yeah. I paid a pittance to the landowner for it.
所以如果希拉蕊罗伯兹提告 你就会失去你的家
So if Hilary Roberts had sued, you would have lost your home.
有可能 -而你得考虑艾美和宝宝
Probably. - And there's Amy and the baby to think about.
我们有办法活下去的
We would have survived.
有比钱更重要的东西
There's more important things than money.
尤其是岬角的生命受到巨大威胁时
Especially when there's a massive threat to life sat there on the headland.
没人会在快死于辐射时讨论钱的事
No one's gonna be talking about money when they're dying of radiation sickness.
为什么要讯问我
Why are you interviewing me?
你不认为是吹哨人干的 对吧
You don't think this is The Whistler, do you?
她是个讨人厌的臭女人
She was being a nasty bitch, shouting,
对我们大吼大叫 把提米吓个半死
getting in our faces, scaring the hell out of Timmy.
她说她要控告尼尔
She said she was gonna sue Neil,
说要把露营车拆掉
said she was gonna have the caravan knocked down.
所以我叫她滚蛋
So yeah, I told her to piss off.
我为什么不会
Why wouldn't I?
有证人说你们差点打起来
A witness says you almost came to blows.
豪♥宅♥里的贵妇说的吗
Posh woman from the fancy house, was it?
我猜她很爱编故事
Might have guessed she'd tell tales.
我们没有打起来
We didn't come to blows,
但如果有 罗伯兹也是活该
but if we had, Roberts would have deserved it.
你是民众反核联盟的成员 对吧
You're a member of People Against Nuclear. Is that right?
你的名字在名单上 -对
Your name's on the membership list. - Yep.
你就是这样认识帕斯科先生的 -不是
Is that how you met Mr Pascoe? - No.
但他邀请我加入 我就加入了
But he asked me to join, so I did.
如果他说拉克斯基尔很危险
If he says Larkskill's dangerous,
我宁愿相信他 也不愿相信你们这群人
I'm gonna believe him over you lot any day.
“你们这群人”是谁
Who's "you lot"?
你们这群人就是你们所有人
You lot. All of you.
掌权的人…
The powers that be.
不晓得 我什么都不知道
I dunno. I don't know anything about it.
那你们怎么认识的
So how did you meet?
我在海滩上认识他的 我离开伦敦
I met him on the beach. I'd left London.
想找个地方让提米有空间可以跑来跑去
Wanted somewhere Timmy could have some space, run around.
我搭第一班火车去海边 我负担不起城里的房♥子
Got on the first train to the seaside. There was nowhere in the town I could afford.
我以为我们得回去 但我跟尼尔谈过
Thought we'd have to go back. but I got talking to Neil.
他说我们可以在露营车住一阵子
And he said we could stay in the caravan for a bit.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
所以不管你觉得他做了什么…
So whatever you think he's done...
你什么时候发现吹哨人死了 卡姆小姐
When did you find out The Whistler was dead, Miss Camm?
你还好吗
Are you all right? - Yeah.
罗伯兹小姐的事太可怕了 为什么警♥察♥又回来
It's awful about Miss Roberts. - Yeah. Why are the police back?
听着 警♥察♥今天下午要讯问我
Listen. The police are going to interview me this afternoon
因为我跟希拉蕊一起工作
because I worked with Hilary.
我会说昨晚我跟你在一起
I'm going to say I was with you yesterday evening and all night.
整晚都在我家 我需要你也说同样的话
At my place. I need you to say the same thing.
大家都知道希拉蕊和我处得不好
Everyone knows that Hilary and I didn't get on.
这我不知道
What? I didn't know that.
没人会在你面前八卦 因为你人太好了
Well, no one gossips in front of you because you're too nice.
但我们处得不好 总会有人这么说
But we didn't get on, and, well, someone will say that,
如果我能给警♥察♥有力的不在场证明 事情就简单多了
so it's just easier if I can give them a solid alibi.
没人会认为你跟谋杀案有关
No one's gonna think you were involved in murder.
如果他们问起 就说我们在一起
So if they ask, we were together.
前天晚上发生的一切
Everything that happened the night before last,
那个令人难忘的夜晚 好吗
that memorable night, yes?
就说是昨晚发生的
Just say it happened last night.
但不要说餐厅的事 他们可以查证那点
But not the restaurant. They can check that.
我不能对警♥察♥说谎 夏绿蒂
I can't lie to the police, Charlotte.
不行 你会因此坐牢的
No. You can go to prison for that.
这让我非常焦虑、非常不开心
This is making me extremely anxious and extremely unhappy.
我以为你会希望我快乐
I thought you'd want to save me from that.
但如果你太害怕… -夏绿蒂 等等
But if you're too scared... - Charlotte, wait.
等等
Wait.
我们声请了搜索令要查露营车
We've requested a warrant to search the caravan.
你真想把这件事怪到我头上 -你应该懂我们的想法
Christ, you're actually gonna try and pin this on me? - I think you can see it from our point of view.
你和艾美卡姆跟希拉蕊罗伯兹大吵一架
You and Amy Camm had a bitter row with Hilary Roberts,
还几乎动用暴♥力♥ -不是 并不暴♥力♥
a row which almost turned violent. - No, it wasn't violent.
她说她会告你
She tells you she's going to sue you,
你不只会失去房♥子 你的组织也会瓦解
which would have meant not only the loss of your home, but most likely the end of your organisation,
你很在乎你的组织
which you do care about.
你和艾美是最后看到她活着的人
You and Amy were two of the last people to see her alive.
我想你知道她每天晚上 大概都在什么时间游泳
I imagine you knew that she swam every evening at around the same time,
还是你从没去过岬角
or do you never walk on the headland?
你们昨天晚上有出去吗
Did either of you go out yesterday evening--
出去10到20分钟
for 10, 20 minutes even?
没有 -你确定吗
No. - Are you sure about that?
艾美有出去吗
Did Amy go out?
没有
No.
你和艾美熟到什么程度
How much do you know about Amy Camm?
她跟我说你们不是情侣 -我们不是
She tells me you're not a couple. - We're not.
我们住在一起一年多 所以我很了解她
We've lived together over a year, so I'd say I know her quite well.
艾美只是个普通女孩
Amy's just an ordinary girl.
对我来说不是 她…
Well, not to me, she's not. She's...
艾美连苍蝇都不会伤害 真的 她做不到
Amy couldn't hurt a fly-- literally. She can't.
她只在乎提米
All she cares about is Timmy.
你对她的背景了解多少
What do you know about her background?
我知道她妈妈的男友
I know her mother's boyfriend
在她怀孕时把她赶出家门
kicked her out when she got pregnant.
我知道她之前住在伦敦的空屋
I know she lived in a squat in London.
她过得很辛苦
She's had a hard time.
显然卡姆有出去 而且是一个人
Pretty clear Camm did go out, and alone.
我们调查民众反核联盟成员名单时 有查过她吗
Did we check her out when we looked into the PAN list?
本来会查的 如果她有前科就会引起注意
Well, we would've done. It would've been flagged if she had previous.
她有点不对劲 -怎么说
There's something off about her. - In what way?
她声称加入民众反核联盟
She claims only to have joined PAN
只是因为帕斯科要她加入 但…
because Pascoe asked her to, but...
她天真的口吻有种阶级斗争的感觉
...there's a naive sort of class-war edge to the way she talks.
可能是从帕斯科那里学来的
She could have picked that up from Pascoe.
她热衷政♥治♥
She's political.
她不只是来自伦敦的普通单亲妈妈
She's not just an average single mum from London,
为何要假装她是
so why pretend she is?
虽然我知道明确的动机和机会
They've got clear motive, clear opportunity.
但如果搜索一无所获 我想我们就得放了他们
But if the search turns up nothing, I think we'll have to release them.
能安排人员监视他们两个吗
Could we organise surveillance on both of them?
我知道这是重大决定 但… -就这么办吧
I know it's a big call, but... - Let's do it.
你好
Hi.
我说了 我说了你要我说的话
I said it. I said what you said to say.
我欠你一杯酒 你晚点会得到应有的奖赏
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表