剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
There is a bond between our families.
就算对我们观感不佳
You think badly of us now.
但至少你该知道我儿子
But at least you know that my son
绝对不会伤害莎莉
would never have hurt Sally.
是一盒迪米洛托 长官
The packet of Dormiritol, sir.
看起来是空的
Seems empty.
你认得这个吗 泰特太太
Do you recognise this, Mrs Tate?
看起来像我们用来让梅塔先生入睡的药
Well, it looks like the stuff we use for Mr Mehta for his sleep.
知道它为什么会藏在花♥园♥里吗
Any idea how it ended up hidden in the garden?
不知道
No.
昨晚是你锁门的吗
Was it you who locked up last night?
对
Yes.
你把钥匙放在哪里
And where did you put the key?
那边的架子上
Erm... on the shelf there,
玻璃杯后面
behind the glasses.
每次都放那里
I always do,
免得有人比我早下楼 需要用到
in case anyone gets down before me and needs it.
从门口和窗户都看不到
It's out of sight of door and the window.
所以家里的人都知道哪里能找到
So, everyone in the household would know where to find it?
对 我想是吧
Yes. I think so.
黛薇小姐还好吧
Is Miss Devi all right?
不会有事的
She'll be fine.
昨天我们要带走梅塔医师时 你出声说...
As we were leaving with Dr Mehta yesterday, you called out,
“告诉他们 把你该说的都告诉他们”
"You can tell them. Tell them what you need to tell them."
这句话是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
我以为他都告诉你们了
I assume he's told you?
告诉我们什么
Told us what?
他向女佣求婚
That he asked the maid to marry him,
园游会结束后的晚上
the evening after the fête.
我当时也猜得出他这么做的原因 然后...
I suspected I knew why he was doing it, and...
事后黛薇承认是她一直在催他
Devi admitted later that she'd been pushing him.
催他做什么
To do what?
跟我正式定下来
To formalise things with me.
眼睁睁看着他向别的女人求婚 肯定十分痛心
It must have been extremely painful, watching him propose to another woman.
你做何反应
How did you react?
不发一语
I didn't say anything.
黛薇生他的气
Devi was angry with him.
但我们...
But none of us...
都不当一回事
took it seriously.
被他带进房♥间的是那个女孩 我并不是太意外
I wasn't entirely surprised that it was that girl that he brought into the room.
这几个月以来 我注意到她一直在勾引他
I'd noticed her flirting with him over the last few months...
暗自窃笑
silly, giggling stuff.
他们甚至在园游会上这么做 我...
They were even doing it at the fête. I...
拍了照片
took a photo.
心想或许能让他明白这样显得多愚蠢
Thought it might make him realise how foolish he looked.
你还拍了园游会的其他照片吗
Did you take other photographs at the fête?
有
Yes.
我是专业摄影师
I'm a professional photographer.
通常拍肖像
Portraits, usually.
我很抢手的
I'm in demand.
我可不会整天无所事事装高雅
I don't just sit around here, looking demure all day,
可能跟你想得不一样
contrary to what you might think.
我想看看那些照片
I'd like to see the photographs, please.
还没冲洗
They're not developed.
我的暗房♥在伦敦 -由我们冲洗 相机在你的房♥间吗
My dark room's in London-- -We can have them developed. Is the camera in your room?
梳妆台
Dressing table.
请小心对待底片
Be careful with the negatives, please.
克许承受了极大压力
Krish is under a great deal of strain.
那天晚上其实我很同情他
Actually, my heart went out to him that evening.
做出这种...
It was such a...
如此绝望之举
desperate sort of thing to do.
请问你几岁了 凯瑟琳女爵
How old are you, Lady Catherine?
你一定在猜想 克许纳何时才会给你承诺
You must have been wondering when, exactly, Krishna was going to commit to you?
这么问会不会太失礼了
That's rather a low blow, isn't it?
感觉你在这段感情投入了多年青春
It seems you've invested years in this relationship.
我不曾怀疑...
I've never doubted...
克许纳和我的这桩婚事
that Krish and I will be married.
我爱他
I love him
他也爱我
and he loves me,
就算不是疯狂地爱 也够深了
if not wildly, then enough.
我已经说服家人接受他
I've brought my family around to the idea of him.
就差临门一脚了
We're almost there.
我可不会杀死一个 被他用来顶撞父母的女孩
I wasn't about to murder some girl he was using to shock his parents.
利用她上♥床♥呢
Using for... sex?
我不知道 总比妓♥女♥干净吧
I don't know. It's cleaner than a prostitute.
因此我认为 你不该在这个推论上继续白费工夫
So, I don't think you should waste any more time on that theory.
鉴识小组已经完成工作 警官正在查访你们的邻居
The forensics team is completing its work. We have officers speaking to your neighbours.
出了这种事 最好是把梅塔先生送到医院
Given what's happened, I think it may be best if Mr Mehta were moved to a hospital.
不行
No!
绝对不可能
That's out of the question.
爸爸希望留在家里
Father wants to stay here.
我敢说医生也不会允许
I'm sure the doctor wouldn't allow it.
他认为时间不多了
He thinks there isn't long.
这样的话
In that case,
我们会增加在外看守的员警人数
we'll be increasing the number of officers stationed outside.
相信没有人想离开
I'm assuming none of you will wish to leave,
倘若要走 请知会员警
but if you do, please speak to an officer,
他们会转达给我
and they'll relay a message to me.
希望在我问话的时候
I do expect honesty
各位能诚实回答
when I speak to you.
你们知情不报这一点已被列入纪录
The fact that you've withheld information has been noted.
现在你应该会释放克许吧
I assume you'll be letting Krish go now?
发生了这种事
With everything that's happened?
高级警官...
Commander! Commander.
很抱歉
Sorry about before.
刚才我选择保持口径一致
Sticking to the party line.
总觉得我没立场多嘴
Didn't feel like my story to tell.
为了...
In the... interests of full disclosure,
充分揭露事实 我想你们应该知道
I thought you should know that
玛莎...
Martha,
泰特太太
Mrs Tate,
昨天想要递辞呈
tried to give in her notice yesterday.
但黛薇拒绝接受
Devi refused to accept it.
为此她很生气
She was pretty upset about it.
她大概忘了提到这件事 毕竟发生了...
She's probably forgotten to mention it, with...
总之...
Anyway...
我觉得你们应该要知道
thought you'd want to know.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛莎泰特
Martha Tate is the only one
是唯一一个
Martha Tate is the only one
明确知道有安♥眠♥药♥的人
who definitely knew about the sleeping drug
也肯定知道只有莎莉会喝可可
and definitely knew that Sally was the only one who drank the cocoa.
动机何在
What's her motive?
她服侍梅塔家族多年
She's been with the Mehtas for years.
我不认为莎莉的到来会让她觉得地位不保
I can't see her being threatened by Sally's arrival.
或许是她听到订婚的风声
Maybe she got wind of the engagement.
心生不满
Didn't like it.
你知道 为了保护主子一家
You know, protective of the family.
其中动机最强烈的人
The one with the most motive
就是她
is her.
而且克许很有可能跟她说过安♥眠♥药♥的事
And Krish may well have told her about the sleeping drug.
不管她嘴上怎么说 那晚她绝对痛恨莎莉
And whatever she claims, she's got to have hated Sally that night.
于是她下了药
So, she drugs her,
等到她不省人事
waits until she's out of it,
然后进到她的房♥间
then goes into her room
把她闷死
and suffocates her.
不觉得她有一股...
I mean, there's something...
铁石心肠的气质吗
there's something hard about her, don't you think?
我认为...
I think...
她下得了手
she would be capable of doing it.
照片 长官
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表