剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
但我认为他已经死亡9至12小时
But I'd say he's been dead between 9 and 12 hours.
这样说不通 等于在昨晚午夜前后死的
Well, that doesn't fit. What, so around midnight last night? Doesn't fit.
时间对不上 -那就不好意思了
Sorry about that.
不是的 除非贝特顿在这里坐了一整晚
Yeah, no, just... Unless Betterton sat there all night.
第一印象跟表面所见差不多
First impressions, pretty much as it looks.
头颅受到有两处受到重击
Two hard blows to the skull.
几乎可以肯定是用那个
Almost certainly with that.
第一处是颅骨右侧的耳朵上方
The first to the right of the cranium, above the ear,
那一击应该会让他倒下 第二处则是头部正中♥央♥
would probably have felled him. Second to the centre of the head.
行凶者是面对他的 -对
The assailant was facing him? -Yes.
第一下应该会造成颅内出血
The first blow would have caused bleeding into the cranial cavity.
第二下可能导致血液喷溅
Second blow might have caused spattering.
假设行凶者是右撇子
If the assailant were right-handed,
右手甚至是胸口应该都会有血迹
I'd expect their right arm, perhaps even the chest to be bloodied.
在这个地方见主面还真不得了
It's quite a place to meet your maker.
各位应该都已经知道…
Erm, you will all know by now--
各位应该都已经知道 克兰普顿副主教过世的消息
You will all know by now about the passing of Archdeacon Crampton.
我要请大家跟我一起祷告
I ask that you join me in prayer.
众人的父 我们为了马修弟兄祈求你
Father of all, we pray to you for our brother Matthew.
赐他永远的安息 让永恒的光照耀他
Grant him eternal rest. Let light perpetual shine upon him,
愿他的灵魂能透过主的怜悯
and may his soul... through the mercy of God...
得到安息 阿们 -阿们
...rest in peace. Amen.
阿们 -阿们
Amen.
我们会找所有人做笔录
We'll be taking witness statements from you all.
同时还要请各位同意采集指纹
And we also ask that you consent to have your fingerprints taken.
就我所知 副主教是昨天下午四点左右抵达的
I understand the Archdeacon arrived here at around 4:00 yesterday?
是的 他来召集职员开会
Yes, yes. He'd called for a meeting with the staff.
他在食堂跟我们一起用晚餐 也一起晚祷
He joined us for dinner in the refectory, and he joined us for compline.
结束后有谁见到他吗
Did anyone see him after that?
我在楼上走廊看到他 他…
I saw him in the corridor upstairs. He, erm--
应该是正准备就寝 他道了晚安 当时大概是九点半
I assumed he was going to bed. He said goodnight. It was about half past 9:00.
我们问完之后 你们就可以继续日常生活
Once we've spoken to you, you are free to go about your business,
但是不得踏出大门 而且教堂暂停开放
but you will need to remain within the gates. And the church is closed.
开始做笔录 监督指纹采集作业
Start work on the statements. Oversee the prints.
克兰普顿的房♥间查过没有
Have you checked Crampton's room yet?
还没
No, not yet.
(访视圣安塞姆学院纪录)
(约翰贝特顿的丑闻严重破坏了 圣安塞姆学院的声誉)
他显然认为他所提议的改革措施不受待见
He obviously felt his proposed reforms weren't well-received.
不 我完全不这么看待 我们是很讶异
No, that's not how I saw it at all. I mean, we were shocked.
改革内容很有企图心 但实际上我们都松了一口气
The changes are ambitious. But, in fact, we were relieved.
我们本来预期他可能会关闭学院
We'd been anticipating he might try to close us down.
他在笔记中特别指名佩里格林神父 你反对出♥售♥“最后的审判”
He notes that you, in particular, Father Peregrine, were opposed to the potential sale of "The Doom."
是 我的确反对 那幅画属于这里
Yes, I was. I am. It belongs here.
我直接了当地告诉他 -会议持续了大概一小时吗
I told him that in no uncertain terms. -The meeting lasted around an hour, I assume?
是的 -然后呢
Yes. -What happened then?
距离晚餐还有好几个小时
Still a couple of hours before dinner.
我带他去房♥间
I showed him to his room.
他要求看校园的平面图 还说要见管♥理♥员♥瑟提斯
He asked to see plans of the grounds. And he asked for the groundsman, Surtees.
他要我介绍土地配置
He wanted me to talk him through the estate, different areas,
不同区域的用途、院区的整体环境
what they're used for, what the grounds are like.
他有没有说他打算出♥售♥部分土地
Did he explain to you that he was planning to sell some of the land?
有
Yes.
是否包括这栋房♥子所在的土地
Would that have included the land this house is on?
有 他说很有可能会卖♥♥掉 还说我会失业
Yes. He told me it would most likely go. He told me I'd be losing my job,
除非我想留下来当驻校校工 但我不想
unless I wanted to stay on as a live-in caretaker, which I don't.
你在这里住了多久 -八年
How long have you lived here? -Eight years.
虽然很舒适 但没有什么是永远的
It's been good, but nothing lasts forever.
可恶的教会都这样 永远只想到钱
Typical bloody church. It's all about the money.
会议后你做了什么
After the meeting, what did you do?
风暴快来了 所以我去绑牢几棵树苗
Storm was starting up, so I had to secure some of the saplings.
还有再看到副主教吗 -没有
Did you see the Archdeacon again? -No.
你不在学院用餐吗 -对
You don't take your meals at the college? -No.
晚祷呢 -没有
Evening prayers? -No.
只有每年平安夜时 我喜欢听颂歌♥
Once a year, Christmas Eve. I like the carols.
你呢 瑟提斯女士 -从不踏足教堂
What about you, Miss Surtees? -Never set foot in a church.
甚至不曾受洗 我引以为傲
Not even christened. Badge of honour.
刚刚我们还说会不会是抢劫失风
You know, we were just saying, couldn't it be a robbery that went wrong?
经常有人闯进教堂 不是吗
People break into churches all the time, don't they?
我们暂时不排除任何可能 -院区只有一组大门
We're not ruling anything out at this stage. -There's only one set of gates, and I'm careful,
而且我很小心 但有人要爬围栏我也拦不住
but I can't stop people climbing fences.
当初发生那件学生丧命的事故时
Back when all that stuff happened with the boy who died,
有好多家媒体闯进来拍照、拦住学生打听
quite a few press got in, taking photos, collaring the boys.
只要被不肖分子得知
All it takes is the wrong person
圣安塞姆学院有值钱的东西就惨了
to hear a story about valuable stuff in Saint Anselm's,
村子里有传言说某间高档拍卖♥♥行很感兴趣
one story in the village about a posh auction house taking an interest.
这个说法有任何根据吗
Are you basing this on any specific information?
没有 -没有
No. -No.
只是觉得蛮明显的
Just seems pretty obvious.
方便跟你谈吗
Can I speak to you?
当然
Of course.
本想试着继续 但我实在无法专心
Thought I'd try and carry on. Not exactly concentrating.
反正现在大概只剩学术价值了
Might be academic now, anyway.
昨天是你第一次见到“最后的审判”吗
Was yesterday the first time that you've seen "The Doom"?
是的 一直有传言说那几幅就在这里
Yes. There've always been rumours about the panels being here.
这几幅在荷兰国家博物馆 三幅在这座教堂
These ones are in the Rijksmuseum. Three in the church here.
剩下的两幅下落不明
The remaining two, somewhere else waiting to be found.
能找到让你心跳加速的东西实属难得
Doesn't happen very often. Finding something that makes your heart race.
你确定这是凡列文的作品吗
You're satisfied it's Van Leeuwen's work?
确定 虽然还要进一步分♥析♥ 但我已经研究很久
Yes. I'd want to do further analysis, but I've been doing it a long time. It's right.
确实没错 出处看起来也十分可靠
Provenance is looking remarkably sound as well.
创办人露易莎阿布斯♥诺♥特的兄弟 是商人也是收藏家
The founder, Louisa Arbuthnot, her brother was a merchant and collector.
这封信里提到要把画作从鹿特丹运过来
This letter mentions having the panels shipped over from Rotterdam.
你估计值多少
Your estimate of its worth?
150万至250万
£1.5 to £2.5 million.
博物馆肯定会想要
Museum's gonna want them.
这件事你有告诉过副主教吗
Did you get a chance to tell the Archdeacon that?
有 他在晚餐前来过教堂
Yes. Erm, he came to the church before he went for dinner.
除了同事之外 还有谁知道你要来吗
Did anyone else know you were coming here? Apart from colleagues?
你有预订村里的旅店吗
Did you book accommodation in the village?
没有
No.
我还是不太敢相信发生这种事
Still can't quite believe it's happened.
但愿我能告诉你那些画面很快就会消退
I wish I could tell you that the images will soon fade.
至少那些情绪会变得不那么强烈
The emotions, at least, will become less raw.
那是露易莎的遗嘱 我还有一件事得做
Oh, er, that's Louisa's will. Something else I have to do--
证明学院确实拥有那些画
prove the college actually own the panels.
是吗 -是的 只要学院还存在
Does it? -Yes. As long as it exists.
这封遗嘱是那时代的典型写法 内容具体 充满告诫
The will's typical of the period-- specific, full of caveats.
山虽高 我心已决要攀登
"This hill, though high, I covet to ascend;
路再难 绊不住我的脚跟
The difficulty will not me offend;
因为我看到生命之路就在这里
For I perceive the way to life lies here:
来吧 让我们鼓起勇气
Come, pluck up, heart,
别畏惧 别泄气
let's neither faint nor fear.
虽然艰难…
Better, though difficult..."
他们都睡了 很急吗 -我要找的人是你
They're asleep. Can this wait? -It's you I've come to speak to.
拉菲尔亚历山大阿布斯♥诺♥特 -有什么问题吗
Raphael Alexander Arbuthnot. -Is there a problem?
听说你是露易莎阿布斯♥诺♥特的直系后代
I understand you're a direct descendant of Louisa Arbuthnot.
是的
Yes.
还有其他后代吗
Are there other descendants?
就我所知没有 我是硕果仅存的后人
Not that I know of. Last of the Mohicans.
有没有人告诉过你 倘若神学院关闭的话…
Has anyone made you aware that if the seminary were ever to close...
我懂了
Oh, I get it now.
你几乎笃定能继承 建筑物所在的土地与内容物
...you'd almost certainly stand to inherit the buildings, -land, contents?
错了 我只见过遗嘱一次 但我读得很仔细
Wrong. I've only seen the will once, but I read it very carefully.
倘若圣安塞姆学院关闭 一切都会转移给最近的合法继承人
If Saint Anselm's closes, everything passes to the closest legitimate heir,
前提是要受到英格兰教会的认可
provided they're confirmed in the Church of England.
我并不具备合法性 我的母亲是阿布斯♥诺♥特家的人
I'm very much not legitimate. My mother was the Arbuthnot.
跟她姓是因为没有人知道我的生父是谁
I was given her name because no-one had a clue who my father was.
虽说是母亲 但她只不过是生下我
I say "mother," but she was just the woman who gave birth to me
把我遗弃在大门外的箱子里
and left me in a box outside the gates.
听说还留下一封相当讽刺的信 拜托神父照顾我
Left a pretty sarcastic note, I'm told, telling the priests to look after me.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表