剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
喂 看这里
Oi, over 'ere!
该不会想躲吧
Not shirking, are we?
你还得以庄园少主的身分致词才行
You're supposed to be giving your "Young Master of the Manor."
我讨厌这东西
I hate this thing.
每年都要强颜欢笑 办在屋里更烦
I mean, very year. It's just so "try hard." Even worse that it's in the house.
习惯就好
Oh, get over it.
今天是为了爸爸
It's for Dad -- today.
我知道
I know.
你母亲要我们去找她和牧师
Your Mother wants us to join her and the Vicar.
是吗 -来吧 亲爱的
Yeah, does she? -Come on, darling.
两分钟就好 然后我会想法子解救你
Two minutes, then I'll find a way to rescue you?
你先去 我随后就来
You go, and I'll come in a sec.
好
Okay.
她今天光彩照人 对吧
She looks stunning today, doesn't she?
她向来如此
She always does.
你要向她开口吗
Are you going to ask her?
妈妈说的有道理 -你别管
Mum's got a point, you know? -Just leave it!
为了爸爸
For Dad!
克许纳 -牧师
Ah -- Krishna. -Reverend.
凯瑟琳女爵刚刚跟我说 你当上了专科住院医师
Lady Catherine was just telling me that you're a Registrar now.
对 在外科 很有挑战性 但我乐在其中
Yes. Surgical. It's challenging, but, er, I'm enjoying it.
我们十分以他为荣 -有出息 在伦敦吗
We're extremely proud of him. -Good show. London, is it?
是的 -但我们有空就会来
Yes. -But we're here whenever we can be,
尤其是这段时间
especially at the moment, of course.
是 这段时间很辛苦
Yes. A very difficult time.
有什么变化吗
Any change?
只有恶化
Well, only for the worse.
我们从不放弃希望
We never give up hope.
菲利斯 很能放下身段
Felix, such a good sport.
真的
He is!
他们正在供应茶点 牧师想来一份吗
They're serving cream teas, Vicar. Would you care for one?
当然想 但我好像应该去某个地方
Always, but I feel I should be somewhere...
是的 你要去餐厅当蛋糕比赛的评审
Yes! You're judging the cake competition in the dining room.
对了 -我带你过去
That's it! -I'll take you through.
反正我也该露个脸
I should be snapping, anyway.
真是面面俱到的女主人
Such a wonderful hostess.
克许纳 亲爱的
Krishna, darling,
我不想再问一次 惹你不高兴 -那就别问
I don't want to irritate you by asking again, but-- -Then don't.
这对你父亲会是最好的礼物
What a gift it would be for your father.
这是求婚的最佳时机
This is the perfect time to propose.
你甚至可以在致词时向她开口
You could-- you could even ask her during the speeches.
说不定你父亲会听到
Your father might even hear...
他什么都听不到
He doesn't hear anything.
你怎么说这种话
Why would you say that?!
妈 求求你
Mum... please.
我真的不懂你还在等什么
I just don't understand what you're waiting for?
很高兴你能到场
So glad you could make it!
可惜天气不好
Shame about the weather.
来吧
Come.
莎莎
Sal.
嗨
Hi.
我…
I've, erm...
我筹到了
I've sorted it.
过几天还能弄到更多
I can definitely get some more in a couple of days.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, that's great. Thanks.
是啊
Yeah.
奥利呢 要我去照顾他吗
W-Where's Ollie? Do you want me to mind him?
不用 别担心
Oh, no, don't worry.
反正他远离人群比较好 -对
He's, erm, better off away from the crowd, anyway, so... Yeah.
鞋子很好看 莎莎
N-Nice shoes, Sal!
感谢夸奖 你真客气
Oh! Thanking you kindly, I'm sure.
我的小朋友在这里
There's my little man!
你上哪去了 已经堆了三盘等在那里
Where have you been? There are three trays' worth waiting there.
又不能硬逼客人拿
Well, you can't force people to take 'em.
我可以喝一杯吗 -不行 这是给客人的
Can I have one? -No, you cannot. They're for the guests.
要是被梅塔太太撞见… -我不觉得她会介意
What would Mrs Mehta say if she walked in and-- -I don't think she'd mind a bit.
只有你把我当奴隶
It's only you who treats me like a slave.
我没有
No, I do not!
你自己也该喝一杯 玛莎
You should have one yourself, Martha.
活着就该冒险
Live dangerously.
谢谢
Thanks.
事实上…
Ooh, actually...
装疯卖♥♥傻会让人很渴
It's thirsty work, playing the village idiot.
莎莉
Sally?
什么事 小姐
Sally?! Yes, Miss?
那双鞋是我的吗
Are those my shoes?
对 我想你不会介意 因为摆在捐赠袋…
Oh, erm, yeah. I didn't think you'd mind 'cause they were in the bag for Charity--
捐赠 不是给你的
Charity. Not for you.
你很喜欢拿不属于你的东西吗
Do you like taking things that don't belong to you?
不是
N-No.
抱歉 小姐
S-Sorry, Miss.
我不干了
I'm not doing it again! I'm done.
你离我远一点
You need to stay away from me!
别碰我 你这王八蛋
Get off me, you bastard!
小戴 去酒吧
Del, mate. Pub!
好
Yeah.
不
No!
太好了 乔治
Bravo! - Well-done, John!
恭喜所有优胜者
Well-done to all our winners.
也感谢每一个辛苦付出的人
And thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to make
让今年的马丁盖尔园游会盛大成功
this year's Martingale fête a huge success,
尽管太阳不肯露脸
in spite of the sun staying away.
其实…
In fact,
我认为这样的坏天气是一种福气
I think this weather has been a blessing.
让我们的欢乐气氛得以更靠近苏雷什
It has brought our festivities even closer to Suresh.
他一定希望能跟我一起站在这里
How he would love to be standing here beside me.
他会把大家的祝福放在心上
He will so appreciate all your good wishes.
我很感激今天有两个贴心孩子的大力支持
I am grateful to have had the support of my two dear children today --
黛薇…
Devi...
和克许纳
and Krishna.
克许纳
Krishna...
你想说几句话吗
did you want to say a few words?
来啊 亲爱的
Come, dear.
是的
Err, yes.
我想先代表我父亲向大家说声谢谢
Well, I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of my father.
在这里举办园游会是…
Erm, yeah, holding the fête here,
一项传统
it's a tradition
他非常重视这件事
that means, well, a lot to him.
因此…
So...
请大家尽情享受今天下午的活动
...enjoy the rest of your afternoon,
然后…
and, er...
期待明年还能再相聚
...we look forward to seeing you all again next year.
说得很棒 亲爱的
Well-done, darling.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
走 我们去拿喝的
Come on. Let's get a drink.
我这辈子头一次对你们大家说实话
For once in my life, I'm actually being honest with you all!
别装出一副牺牲者的样子
Oh, stop pretending to be such a martyr!
好…小朋友
Okay, okay, little man.
有人饿了
Someone's hungry.
莎莉
Sally?!
可以请你上来一下吗
Can you come up for a minute, please?
应该是有几个盘子我忘了收之类的
I-I must've forgotten a few dishes or something.
交给我
Give it to me.
怎么了
What's happening?
克许
Krish?
就是…
Just...
别管我
Just leave me!
你没事吧 凯瑟琳女爵
Are you all right, Lady Catherine?
没事 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
今天好像办得很顺利 对吧
Seemed to go well today, didn't it?
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表