剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
I took the boat out yesterday evening. I was looking for Toby.
岬角附近有个海湾 只能从水上进入
There's a cove just around the headland. It's only accessible from the water.
我们去过那里游泳几次
We've been there a few times, swimming.
我突然有种感觉
And I just had this sudden thought...
也许他在那边
...a feeling that maybe he was there.
躲了起来
Hiding out.
他没有
He wasn't.
你们在一起吗
Are you together?
不是 不算…
No. Not in the, erm...
我希望我们…
I-I wanted us to be...
我跟他调情
I made a pass at him.
我以为那也是他想要的
I thought it was what he wanted, too.
他最近精神紧绷又焦虑 我以为他可能在等我…
He'd been so tense and anxious lately, I thought maybe he was waiting for me to...
但他吓坏了
But he freaked out.
他从我身边跑走
He ran away from me.
这是他失踪前多久的事
This was how long before he disappeared?
三天
Three days.
我一直在想…
And I just keep thinking...
他这个人有可能会做傻事
He's the sort who might do something stupid.
如果我把他逼到绝境了呢
What if I've pushed him to the edge?
凶手勒死她时是面对她的
The killer was facing her as they strangled her.
脖子上的抓痕是她自己的指甲造成的
Scratches on her neck were made by her own fingernails.
所以她奋力想松开带子
So, she was fighting to loosen the cord.
她胸罩的扣环断了 表示是被扭开的
Clasp on her bra was broken. Suggests it was wrenched open.
没有其他性侵的迹象
No other indicators of sexual interference.
她有养狗吗-我不知道
Did she own a dog?- I don't know.
两根毛发 一根在脖子上
Two hairs -- one on her neck,
一根卡在她右中指的指甲上
one caught on the nail of her right middle finger.
是狗毛 粗糙的白毛
They're dog hairs -- coarse, brown.
现场有大量脚印 有些是动物
There were a lot of prints at the scene. Some of them were animals.
白天很多人遛狗经过那条巷子
A lot of people walk dogs along that lane during the day.
她会不会是被狗牵绳勒死的 麦尔斯
Could she have been strangled with a dog lead, Miles?
当然 只要宽度正确 而且够强韧
Certainly. The right width, and they're strong enough.
凶手是不是因为这样 才看起来比较不具威胁性
Could that be how the killer seems less threatening?
如果在溜狗
If they're walking a dog?
鲍德温太太已婚 有两个年幼的孩子
Mrs Baldwin was married, with two young children.
我们的思念与她的家人和朋友同在
Our thoughts are with her family and friends.
如果有驾驶人在过去两天 使用十字巷的避车弯
We'd like to hear from any driver who had cause to use the lay-by on Cross Lane
请与警方联络
in the last two days for whatever reason.
无论原因为何
(Implied in previous line)
过去两天曾在科布巷或十字巷遛狗的人
We'd also like to hear from anyone who walked their dog along Cobb's End Lane or Cross Lane in the last two days,
或看到有人遛狗 也请与警方联络 谢谢
or from anyone who saw someone walking a dog. Thank you.
发电厂要关闭了吗 密斯金总督察…
Is the Power Station going to be be closed? DCI Miskin? DCI Miskin?
吹哨人的目标是拉克斯基尔吗
Is "The Whistler" targeting Larkskill?
(民众反核联盟 赤♥裸♥裸的谎言)
罗伯兹小姐 邮件
Miss Roberts? Post.
谢谢
Thanks.
帕斯科…
Pascoe!
别大吼大叫跑过来
Don't come here shouting!
帕斯科 我刚和我的律师谈过 我要告你诽谤
Pascoe! I've just spoken to my lawyer, and I'm suing you for libel.
谢谢你白纸黑字写下来 你这个白♥痴♥
So, thank you for putting it in writing, you idiot!
你爱怎么告都可以 我没钱 所以…
You can sue all you like. I haven't got any money, so--
你没资格质疑我的专业
You don't question my professionalism!
你看了一本书 就把自己包装成救世主
You read a book, and you sell yourself as some sort of messiah!
你还有脸说-希拉蕊
Look who's talking!- Hilary?
你们只想到自己和你们的利润
All you people think about are yourselves and your profit.
只要能赚钱 而且能穿蠢套装…
As long as you're raking it in and you can wear your stupid suits...
你们做了什么-去度豪华假期…
What do you do?- ...and go on your fancy holidays,
你们不在乎其他人、地球或未来
you don't give a shit about anyone else or the planet or the future.
你这辈子从没工作过一天
You've never done a day's work in your entire life!
我敢说你没有孩子
I'm betting you don't have kids
因为那样你可能会担心毁掉他们的生活
because maybe then you might worry about how you're screwing it up for all of them!
闭嘴-希拉蕊 我们走
Shut your mouth!- Hilary, come away now!
放开我
Get off me!
而且你们可以跟破露营车说再见了
And you can wave goodbye to this shitty eyesore!
我会叫人在一周内铲掉
They'll be bulldozing it within the week!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
该死的狗 三号♥房♥
Bloody dog. Room three.
我告诉过你 你应该拒绝的
I told you you should have said no.
你能让狗别叫了吗
Can you shut him up, please?
你不能让它继续吠下去
You can't let him carry on like that.
有人在吗
Hello?!
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表