剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
除非你想结束
Unless you want it to be?
看开点
Silver linings.
你妹妹的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your sister.
天啊 真的很抱歉
Gosh, I'm sorry.
让我来
Here, let me.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
一团乱 全都变得一团乱
Such a mess. Such a terrible, terrible mess.
要我帮你叫谁来吗
Would you like me to find someone?
拉菲尔呢-她相信我
Raphael...? -She believed in me.
全天下只有她知道…
The only one who knew,
我绝对不可能占人便宜
who knew I would never, never have taken advantage of...
我只是能够体会
I understood, that was all,
就这样而已
what he was trying to deny.
他想否定的情欲 他的煎熬 对男性触碰的渴望
His struggles, the longing, a man's touch.
我也为此抗争了一辈子
I fought that battle all my life.
祷告了一辈子
All my life. The prayers...
他知道他能信任我
He knew he could trust me,
吐露心情 他确实可以
confide, and he could.
我好像不该…-阿嘉…
I'm not sure I should... -Oh, Aggie. Aggie.
她自始至终都知道
She always knew.
却只字未提
She never spoke it.
除了爱 她不曾用别的眼光看我 我的守护天使
She never looked at me with anything but love. My guardian angel.
你一定要明白
You have to understand...
她愿意为我做出任何事
She would do anything for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
(1977年5月)
(1977年9月)
(两人皆属此教区)
嗨
Hi.
有人提供报社一大堆内♥幕♥
Somebody's given them a whole load of inside info.
八成是凯伦兰道尔
Karen Randal, presumably.
就连是谁发现尸体的都知道
They even know who found the body.
所有人都在学院内吗
Is everyone in the building?
对
Yes.
有几个出去散步 但都回来了
A few of them went for walks, but they're back.
怎么了-抱歉打扰了 是约翰神父
What is it? -Sorry to interrupt. Father John...
(“西萨塞克斯郡报” 有罪的神学院)
(现在来教堂)
(否则“最后的审判”将被破坏 并变得一毛不值)
何时发现的
When did you find it?
并不久 一个小时前
Not long ago. An hour.
人一定是她杀的
She must have killed him.
她逼他去教堂
She made him go to the church.
都是酒精的缘故 她绝不可能…
It was the alcohol. She would never have...
她绝不可能有这种念头
She would never have thought of such a thing.
阿嘉莎有钢笔吗
Did Agatha own a fountain pen?
没有
No.
那张纸呢 你认得出处吗
What about the paper. Do you recognise it?
是笔记本吗
Where it might have come from? A notebook, or...?
不认得
No.
凶手想找的一定是这个
That's what the killer was searching for.
一定是凶手留在这里让克兰普顿发现
Has to be. They must have left it in here for Crampton to find.
或是从门缝推进来
Or they pushed it under the door.
我看是推进门缝 克兰普顿慌忙起身
That's what I reckon. They must've pushed it under the door, Crampton gets up, in a panic,
然后去了教堂
goes to the church.
是-要不要请鉴识人员
Yes. -Shall we get it to forensics?
检查是谁的指纹
See whose prints we've got?
拉菲尔的生母克拉拉阿布斯♥诺♥特
Clara Arbuthnot, Raphael's real mother,
在过世前不久结了婚 婚礼很仓促
she got married a few weeks before she died. A cursory sort of wedding.
我认为她是嫁给拉菲尔的生父
I think the man she married was Raphael's father.
这就使得拉菲尔成为婚生子女
Which would make Raphael legitimate.
成为这里的继承人
And makes him heir to this place.
倘若关闭的话
If it closes.
天啊 那凶手就是拉菲尔 “最后的审判”值不少钱
Christ. Raphael, then. The Doom's worth a small fortune.
我不认为拉菲尔知道结婚的事
I don't believe Raphael knows about the marriage.
相较之下 他的生父…
His real father, on the other hand...
就在这里
He's here.
是谁
Who?
门没锁
It's open!
高级警官 请示去跑步
Commander. Permission to run?
想说在天黑前再去跑一趟
Thought I'd squeeze another one in before dark.
你跑步吗
Do you run?
会上瘾的
It's addictive.
这是什么
What's this?
有人提供报社大量敏感讯息
Someone fed them a great deal of sensitive information.
这些讯息只有学院里的人才会知道
Information only someone at the college would have.
帮不上忙
Not helpful.
跟我没关系
But nothing to do with me.
我们问过编辑部
We spoke to the news desk.
消息来自一位匿名的男性来电者
The information came from an anonymous caller. A male.
我认为是你
I think it was you.
我♥干♥嘛要提供消息给媒体
Why would I want to give information to the press?
因为丑闻闹得越大
Because the greater the scandal,
学院关门的机会就越高
the greater the chance the college will close.
对 然后我就会失业
Yeah, and I'd be out of a job.
而你的儿子将会继承遗产
And your son will come into his inheritance.
我相信你在把这张字条 塞进副主教的门缝时
I'm sure you were very careful to wear gloves when you slipped this under the Archdeacon's door.
很仔细地戴了手套
But the fountain pen you used?
可是你所用的钢笔和纸 要比对出来并不难
The paper? Won't be hard to match.
笔迹学
Graphology.
我相信这个词是源于希腊文 而非拉丁文
Greek, I believe, rather than Latin.
蕴藏的细节多得惊人
It can tell us a surprising amount.
即使有人努力想要隐藏笔迹也一样
Even when someone's tried very hard to disguise their hand.
为何不告诉拉菲尔你们结婚了
Why didn't you tell Raphael about your marriage?
为何不说出你就是他的父亲
Why didn't you tell him you were his father?
克拉拉应该以为你会来到这里
Presumably, Clara thought you would come here and claim him.
父子相认 保护他吧-我确实在保护他
Protect him. -I have protected him.
你大可说出他有可能继承遗产
You could have talked to him about his potential inheritance.
问问他的想法和意愿
Asked him what he felt, what he wanted.
他是一个20岁的孩子
He's a 20-year-old boy
打从被送进来的那天起就被洗♥脑♥
who's been brainwashed since the day he was carried into this place.
所以你就决定替他作主
So you decided to make his decision for him.
不让他知道真♥相♥-一直没有适当时机
And deny him the truth. -It was never the right time.
适当的时机应该是我到的那一刻 现在我明白了
The right time would have been the instant I got here. I know that now.
可是我认识克拉拉时 她的个性放荡
But Clara was... she was wild when I knew her.
我们只在一起几个月 可是到最后我甚至觉得她是疯子
We were only together a few months, but by the end of it, I actually thought she was unhinged.
当她找到我的时候 我相信她
And when she tracked me down, I... I believed her.
日期都对得上
The dates were right.
这可是件大事
It's quite a thing...
人生到了想要有儿子的阶段 才发现自己真的有儿子
Finding out you have a son, at the very moment in life when you've started to wish you had one.
我必须来见他
I needed to see him,
弄清楚他是怎样的孩子
to find out what kind of boy he is.
他身上带有许多我的影子
There's a lot of me in him. A lot.
于是我觉得必须取得他的信任
And then I felt I needed to gain his trust.
后来却又不能告诉他 因为这样会打破那份信任
And then I couldn't tell him, because it would break that trust.
我想要跟他相处久一点
I wanted more time with him.
更多…
More...
不复杂的
...uncomplicated...
宝贵的时光
...golden time.
你在杀死副主教之前 有没有跟他谈过
Did you speak to the Archdeacon before you killed him?
有没有说明你的意图和原因
Did you tell him what you wanted, and why?
没有
No.
他不是那种会改变心意的人
He wasn't a man to change his mind.
拉菲尔应该得到属于他的东西
And Raphael deserves what's his.
阿嘉莎贝特顿呢 你跟她谈过吗
And what about Agatha Betterton? Did you speak to her?
我没有杀她-她找到了证据
I didn't kill her -She'd found out the proof.
她说得很清楚
She made that clear.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
警佐
Sergeant.
你做了什么… 你做了什么?
What have you done? What have you done?
拉菲尔-他全都告诉我了
Raphael... -He'd already told me.
拉菲尔-但听到你在打量我 还是很有意思
Raphael... -But interesting to hear that you were sizing me up.
我不是那个意思-判定我是怎样的孩子
That... That wasn't what I meant... -Deciding "what sort of boy I am".
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表