剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
Is he all right? - Yes.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God for that.
终于有好消息了
Finally, some good news.
他带我们找到这个
He led us to this...
放在希拉蕊家小屋的保险箱里
...in a strongbox in Hilary's cottage.
对 我想他跟你说了错误的事
Right. He told you about the error, I take it?
就像刚发现错误时我跟葛莱希尔博士说的
Well, as I said to Dr Gledhill when we first noticed the error,
我只是需要更多时间检视我们的发现
I simply wanted more time to go over our findings.
但同时你发表了论文
Mm. And in the meantime, you published it.
知道里面包含了 引用葛莱希尔博士的话
Knowing it contained, to quote Dr Gledhill,
“一个灾难性的错误”
a "catastrophic error."
希拉蕊利用这个来控制你 对吧
Hilary was using this to manipulate you, wasn't she?
她不只是要求承诺 而是用命令的
She wasn't only asking for commitment-- She was demanding it.
如果她选择告诉当局你掩盖事实…
And if she had chosen to tell the authorities about your "cover-up"...
那不是掩盖事实
It wasn't a cover-up.
你的信誉会一落千丈
...then your credibility would've been shot,
业界不会再有人相信你
and no one in the industry would ever trust you again.
你到底想说什么
What is your point, exactly?
提醒你一下 希拉蕊遇害时
In case you've forgotten,
我就在办公桌前 警卫看得到我
I was here at my desk in sight of security
而且应该有人告知你她的死法
when Hilary was murdered. And I assume you've been briefed about the actual facts
还是你太资浅了 没人告诉你
of her murder, or are you too junior for that?
我们知道你的确在这里
We know you were here.
达格利什高级警官呢
Where's Commander Dalgliesh?
达格利什高级警官在哪里
Where is Commander Dalgliesh?
请进
Come in.
我想你很快就要离开了
I assume you'll be heading off soon?
艾力克斯要去伦敦 我也会更常去
I'll be in London more often now that Alex is gonna be there.
我们肯定偶尔会在活动上巧遇
I'm sure we'll run into each other sometimes at events.
我们可以坐下吗 -当然
Can we sit down? - Of course.
怎么了
What is it?
你的眼神很令人不安
You have a very disconcerting gaze.
我今天下午去了希拉蕊在多弗的银行分行
I paid a visit to Hilary's bank branch this afternoon in Dover.
我想知道是否有人询问过…
I was interested to know if anyone had inquired
她名下的一个保险箱
about a safety deposit box held in her name.
结果发现有人去过
It turned out someone had been in
自称是希拉蕊 还带了地址证明
claiming to be Hilary with some sort of proof of address.
此人显然是女性
This person-- a woman, obviously--
声称弄丢了钥匙 要求打开保险箱
claimed to have lost the key and asked for access to the box.
行员说希拉蕊没有保险箱 此人很快就离开了
She left quickly when the cashier told her there was no box in that name.
(问问爱丽丝)
行员确认那个人就是你
The cashier confirmed the person was you.
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help you out.
你问希拉蕊是否… -请不要骗我
You asked whether Hilary had a... - Don't lie to me. Please.
你什么时候发现希拉蕊在勒索艾力克斯
When did you realise Hilary was blackmailing Alex?
晚餐派对后的隔天早上
The morning after the dinner party.
希拉蕊回家换衣服
Hilary had gone home to change.
我看得够多了 知道事有蹊跷
I'd seen enough to know that there was something really wrong going on.
我要求他说出真♥相♥
And I asked him for the truth.
他终究会指出研究中有错误 你知道的
He would have flagged up the error in the research eventually. You know that.
事实上可以说他是为了大家好才拖着没说
In fact, one could say that he was acting for the best in delaying,
因为他是最适合 也是唯一适合这份工作的人
because he is the right and only person for that job,
他会为这个国家带来巨大的改变
and he'll make an enormous difference to this country.
这既不道德又危险
It was unethical and dangerous.
她确实让他这么认为
Well, she certainly made him think so.
我想她是在报复
It was revenge on her part, I think,
而不是爱或占有欲
rather than any sort of love or possessiveness.
因为他跟她说他不要他们的孩子
Because he told her he didn't want their child.
名正言顺的孩子
Rightly.
或许那让她有点生气 虽然不能当成借口
Perhaps it sent her a little mad. Still no excuse.
你什么时候决定杀她的
When did you decide to kill her?
那天稍后
Later that day.
我自己决定的
I decided alone.
我是独自行动 艾力克斯完全不知情
I acted alone. Alex knows nothing.
我可以带你去看 我用来割伤她脸的刀子丢在哪里
I can show you where I disposed of the knife I used to cut her face.
我其实很享受…
I actually enjoyed it...
杀了她
...killing her.
看着她用我们父亲…
It wrenched my heart, watching her humiliate him
以前的方式羞辱他让我很心痛
exactly the way our father used to do.
他对艾力克斯很恶劣
He was vile to Alex.
我不知道有这件事
I didn't realise that.
不是能放进回忆录里的故事
Not quite the story in the memoir.
他对我也很恶劣
He was vile to me, too...
但方式截然不同
...in a very different way.
他想从我这里得到什么…
He wanted something from me.
从他漂亮的小女儿
His pretty little girl.
我欠艾力克斯一条命
I owed Alex a death.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有时候会做一个梦
I have this dream sometimes...
梦里我在灌木丛里
...where I'm in the bushes...
在我父亲流血的尸体旁边
...next to my father's bleeding body...
艾力克斯跑过来看到了
...and Alex runs up and sees.
可爱的艾力克斯
Dear, sweet Alex.
他应该去警告大家 但他没有
And he ought to go and raise the alarm, but he doesn't.
他握着我的手
He holds my hand...
我们就静静看着…
and we watch
直到血都流光 呼吸停止
until all the blood is out... and there's no more breath.
那是个很平静的梦
It's a peaceful dream.
我必须逮捕你 你知道的 爱丽丝
I'm going to have to arrest you. You know that, Alice.
没关系
It's fine.
你会告诉我最新消息吧 关于…
You'll keep me posted about, er...?
当然
Of course.
我不会让这件事影响我的事业 我会尽快回来
I'm not gonna let it derail my career. I'll be back as soon as I can be.
凯特…
Kate,
别错过任何一刻
don't wish a moment of it away.
没有比那更珍贵的时光了
Nothing more precious.
晚安 请问贵姓大名 先生
Good evening. Can I just take your name, sir?
我不在名单上 希望拉文南博士能担♥保♥我能进来
I'm not on the list. I was hoping Dr Lavenham might vouch for me.
你来了 -希望你不介意
You're here. - I hope that's all right?
不只不介意
It's more than all right.
我介绍你给大家认识
Let me introduce you.
(本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合)
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表