剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
And he had his hands on her.
以前见过这个人吗
Ever seen this man before?
没有
No.
听着
Look,
那个人就是克许梅塔
it was Krish Mehta.
一定是他不会错
It has to have been, dun' it?
我们先假设 跟她一起在后侧楼梯的是波克特
So, let's say it's Proctor by the back stairs with her.
或许是他逼她发♥生♥关♥系♥
Maybe it's him pushing her into sex.
天啊 搞不好他就是孩子的爸爸
Christ, maybe he's even the father of her kid.
可是她怀孕了就开溜 甚至可能是被他赶出来
She gets pregnant, scarpers, or maybe even he throws her out,
还额外奉送她一个黑眼圈
gives her a shiner into the bargain.
她去了庇护所
She goes to the Refuge.
一年后被他发现下落
Then, a year later, he finds out where she is,
于是他就追来 整件事又重新开始
comes after her, and starts the whole thing up again.
是有这种可能
It's a possibility.
他的前科中没有涉及窃案吗
There's nothing in his record relating to theft...
窃案
Theft?
好像没有
Hmm, I don't think so.
难道有贵重物品遗失
What? The valuables going missing?
对
Yeah.
这也不无可能
That's a possibility.
他在逼她偷东西
He's making her steal stuff.
所以她肯定很怕他
So, she's got to have been scared of him.
她开始拒绝 在园游会上跟他吵了起来
She starts saying no, argues with him at the fête.
那晚他又回去 从窗户溜进去
He comes back that night, gets in through the window.
我们需要搜索票
We need a warrant.
波克特太太 星期天的时候
Sunday, Mrs Proctor,
你的丈夫是在家 还是出去了
was your husband here, or did he go out?
早上...
Morning,
他在家 下午就出去了
he was here. Afternoon, he went out.
他好像说要去酒吧
Pub, I think he said.
几点回来的
What time did he get back?
晚餐前 五点半
Before his tea. Half past 5:00?
饭后有没有再出去
And after that, did he go out again?
没有...
No. No.
我们看完电视后就去睡了
We watched telly. Went to bed.
是同时去睡觉吗
Did you go to bed at the same time?
我早一点
I went up a bit earlier.
他有没有可能在夜里出去且不被你听见
Could he have gone out without you hearing during the night?
不会
No.
不好意思 他们在做什么
Sorry, but... what are they doing?
请你看看这张照片
Can you look at this photograph, please?
这是什么
What's this?
你丈夫在照片中穿的衣服
The clothes your husband's wearing here --
他回家后有没有换掉
did he change them when he came home?
没有
No.
他没换
No, he didn't change.
照片是在马丁盖尔庄园拍的
It was taken in a house called Martingale,
你的外甥女就在这里当女佣
the house where your niece was working as a maid.
星期天你丈夫过去找她谈
Your husband went there on Sunday and spoke with her.
他见到莎莉了
He saw Sally?
对 在她死前不久
Yes. A short time before she died.
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
可能有
Maybe he did.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我想你应该会记得
I think you would remember.
莎莉是不是很怕你丈夫
Was Sally scared of your husband?
没有
No.
他是否曾以任何方式伤害过她
Did he ever harm her in any way?
没有
No!
没有
No.
可以请你把这些衣服找出来给我吗 他在照片中穿的这几件
Could you go and find these clothes for me, please? The ones he's wearing here?
现在
Now?
你的丈夫有没有 用来存放备品的场所或工作室
Does your husband have a yard or a workshop where he keeps supplies?
没有
No.
东西都在他的厢型车上
Everything's in his van.
我们查过那辆车
We checked the van.
波克特不可能知道安♥眠♥药♥的事 对吧
Proctor can't have known about the sleeping drug, can he?
除非莎莉告诉过他
Unless Sally told him,
她又怎么会说
and why would she?
而且他是怎么加进可可罐里的
And how would he get it in the tin?
是的
Yes.
我认为不该再假设 对莎莉下药的人和凶手是同一人
I think we need to stop assuming that the person who drugged Sally is necessarily the same person who killed her.
长官
Sir?
接到一通匿名电♥话♥
Call came in anonymous.
麦坎波克特租了一间车♥库♥
Malcolm Proctor rents a lock-up.
位于布洛克顿住♥宅♥区
Garages on the Brockden Estate.
这么多东西不可能全都是从梅塔家来的
All of this lot can't have just come from the Mehtas'.
这家伙就是个贼
He's a bloody thief.
我不打算在这里待太久
I'm not going to sit here much longer.
除非有律师
Not without a lawyer.
你想现在找一个吗
Do you want to call one now?
我们可以等
We can wait.
这得看你们要提出什么狗屁说词
Well, it depends what bullshit you're about to come up with.
你说你姓洛斯可吗
Roscoe, you said?
我想起来了
I've worked it out.
我认识你的兄弟
I know your brothers.
他们都不错
They're good lads.
脑筋很聪明
Smart.
刚刚我们在你家完成搜索 波克特先生
We just completed a search of your house, Mr Proctor.
搜什么
A search for what?
什么都没找到吧
Didn't find anything, did you?
因为没有东西可以找
'Cause there's nothing to find.
我们又继续搜了 你在布洛克顿住♥宅♥区租的17号♥车♥库♥
We went on to search a garage that you rent on the Brockden Estate. Number seventeen.
谁跟你们说的
Who told you about that?
我们有现成的情报
We had existing intelligence.
谁提供的
From who?
我们在其中发现多件贵重物品
We discovered several items there, valuable items,
其中有一些物品 与梅塔家最近遗失的物品相符
some matching the description of items that recently went missing from the Mehtas' house.
这样啊
Right.
事实是...
Well,
都是她偷的
she took 'em.
莎莉
Sally.
她带来要我帮忙保管
She brought 'em to me, to keep 'em for her
直到她有办法脱手
until she could shift 'em.
你别闹了
Oh, pull the other one.
其他东西又怎么说 也是莎莉偷的吗
What about all the other stuff in there? Sally nicked that as well, did she?
我们正在清点
We're going through it all now,
跟往年的窃盗案进行比对
matching it to burglaries that date back years.
真方便
Handy,
趁着站在梯子上时顺便偷看别人家里
looking into people's houses when you're up your ladder.
反正不怕高
With your head for heights.
闭嘴
Fuck off.
我们认为你确实找到了莎莉 但不是上周 而是好几个月前
We think you did find Sally, but not last week, several months ago.
我们认为你去找她
We think you went to her,
发现她的职务挺方便
saw the position she was in,
就叫她下手行窃
told her to start stealing things.
我们认为她很怕你 -何以见得
We think she was scared of you... -Why would you think that?
所以她只好配合
So she complied.
星期天的园游会上 有证人听见莎莉跟一个男人争执求情
We have a witness who heard Sally arguing and pleading with a man at the fête on Sunday.
我们认为那个人是你
We think that man was you.
随你怎么想
Think what you like.
此人逼迫莎莉进行一件她不愿意的事
The man was pushing Sally into carrying out something she didn't want to do.
我们认为你对莎莉感到不满
We think you were angry with Sally.
当晚又再返回庄园
We think you went back to the house that night,
从开着的窗户爬进去
climbed in through an open window,
叫醒她后与她争吵
woke her, argued with her,
当着她孩子的面将她闷死
and smothered her in front of her child.
我绝对没有
I bloody well did not!
我们正在检验你那天穿的衣服 寻找跟寝具吻合的纤维
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表