剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
他真的杀了她
He's bloody killed her.
奥利在哪里
Where's Ollie?
是谁杀死她
Who's killed her?
就是他
Him!
克许梅塔
Krish Mehta!
他都是来硬的
He was forcing her! Pushing her into sex!
逼她发♥生♥关♥系♥、威胁她 我都听到了
He was threatening her. I heard him!
她很害怕
And she was scared,
那个混帐东西 以为他能为所欲为
the bloody bastard. Thinks he can do anything,
臭有钱人
the rich wanker!
但我了解他
But I know what he is.
我知道他的真面目
I know what he really is!
什么真面目
And what's that?
克许纳梅塔 我依涉嫌谋杀莎莉贾普小姐的罪名逮捕你
Krishna Mehta, I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Miss Sally Jupp.
不
No!
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her!
你可以保持沉默…
You are not obliged to say anything unless you wish to do so...
你就坐视不管吗
Are you letting this happen?
出了什么事
What's happening?
黛薇…
Devi, Devi, Devi!
我们的爸爸就快撑不下去了 -别这样…
Our father is dying! -Don't!
你也帮不上忙 黛薇 不要去
There's nothing you can do. Devi, stop!
把你该说的都告诉他们
Tell them! Tell them what you need to tell them!
克许纳
[Implied: To Krishna]
请说明你跟莎莉贾普的关系
Tell me about your relationship with Sally Jupp.
她是…
She was...
我父母家里的佣人
a servant in my parents' house.
看起来很善良
She seemed nice.
就这样
That's it.
两天前园游会的下午
Two days ago, the afternoon of the fête,
有证人表示
we have a witness who says
你在马丁盖尔庄园的 后侧楼梯附近向莎莉搭话
you accosted Sally near the back stairs at Martingale
企图逼她发生性关系
and tried to pressurise her into sex.
什么
What?
他在说谎
He's lying.
是那个想闯进家里的蠢货说的吧
This is that oaf, is it, who was trying to break into the house?
你是否跟莎莉贾普发生过性关系
Did you ever have sexual relations with Sally Jupp?
没有
No.
不太确定吗
Not sure of that?
我很确定
I am sure!
你们怎么不去问他为何想闯进家里
Why don't you ask him why he was trying to get into the house?!
我们会持续羁押普兰先生
We'll continue to detain Mr Pullen
直到确定他并未涉及莎莉的命案
until we're certain he played no part in Sally's murder.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
你也找不到证据 因为我就是没有
And you won't find any evidence I did, because I didn't.
是他在骗你
He is lying to you.
你是暴♥力♥的人吗 梅塔医师
Are you a violent man, Dr Mehta?
这样不是很矛盾吗
Well, isn't that a contradiction?
我是医师
I'm a doctor.
我专门救人 不是伤人
I try and save people, not hurt them.
根据普兰先生的陈述
According to Mr Pullen's statement,
你曾暴♥力♥袭击他的一位朋友
you violently assaulted a friend of his,
汤姆斯马特
Tom Smart,
地点在马丁盖尔的兰顿酒馆
at the Lampton Arms Public House, Martingale,
1967年的7月或8月
July or August 1967.
普兰宣称目睹了袭击过程 你有印象吗
Pullen claims to have witnessed the assault. Do you recall it?
当时我18岁
I was 18.
你打断斯马特的下巴 害他住院
You broke Smart's jaw. Put him in hospital.
普兰说是为了女生起争执
According to Pullen, the argument was over a girl.
好吧
Okay...
那女生…
the "girl"
是黛薇
was Devi.
斯马特是个种族歧视的蠢货
And Smart was a racist moron.
他在霸凌她 实际上根本是针对她
He was bullying her. Actually, do you know what? No, he was targeting her.
一开始是他在模仿印度口音
It started with him mimicking an Indian accent,
故意让她听到
just loud enough for her to hear.
然后还开始碰击她
And then he starts barging into her.
当时她15岁 对方17岁
She was 15, and he was 17
体型是她的两倍大
and twice her size.
后来那个变♥态♥混帐还朝她背后扔排泄物
And then, the sick bastard started throwing excrement at her back.
我这个能在内政部 抗♥议♥我爸的群众前面不改色的妹妹
Now, my sister, who could hold her own with Dad's Home Office crowd,
受此奇耻大辱
she was humiliated,
被吓得六神无主
scared out of her wits.
所以没错 我跑去找他 把他痛揍一顿
So, yes, I went and I found him, and I hit him so hard
让他再也不敢靠近她
that he never came near her again!
后来我爸拿钱赔他
And my Dad paid him off.
当时我还为此恨他 但他心里清楚 相当清楚
I hated him for it at the time, but he knew. He knew
要是这件事闹上法♥院♥…
if it went to court...
陪审团会站在哪一边
whose side the jury would take.
了解 好 再见
Right. Okay. Bye.
他们要扣留他
They're holding him.
还说短时间内不会放人
They say we shouldn't expect him soon.
克许不会回来吃晚饭
Krish won't be back for supper.
小姐 我很抱歉
Miss... I'm sorry,
可是我必须…
but... I've got to...
提交辞呈
...give in my notice.
我待不下去了
I can't work here any more.
不准走 玛莎
Don't you dare, Martha.
我母亲在楼上陪我病入膏肓的父亲 现在又发生这种事
My mother's upstairs with my dying father, and all this... crap is going on.
拜托你展现出一些忠诚度
Show some loyalty.
根据普兰表示 莎莉是他的朋友
According to Pullen, Sally was his friend,
曾经向他求助
and she asked him for help.
她开口向他借钱
She asked him if she could borrow some money,
因为她想…
because she wanted to
离开马丁盖尔
"get away" from Martingale.
都是谎言
That's lies.
我们发现一些现金
Well, we found cash,
就藏在她的房♥间里
hidden in her room.
戴瑞克说他把钱装在这里面交给她
Derek says he gave her the money in this.
这是他的薪水袋
It's what his wages came in.
我们已经采集指纹
Now, we've taken prints
因此可以确认这番说词不假
so we can confirm that part of his story.
为何你如此确定 莎莉不会想要离开马丁盖尔
Why are you so sure that Sally wasn't trying to get away from Martingale?
正如你也确定她不会自己服用迪米洛托
Just as you were so sure that she wouldn't have taken the Dormiritol herself.
毕竟你跟她并不熟
You hardly knew her.
她只是你父母的家仆
She was just a servant in your parents' house.
不是很怪吗
It's odd, isn't it,
她怎么会想离开马丁盖尔呢
why she'd want to leave Martingale?
有个包住宿的好工作 而且还得考虑到小孩
A good job, live-in, and when she's got a kid to think about?
我认为她是想要离开你
I think she was trying to get away from you.
是因为凯瑟琳女爵…
Now, what was it, Lady Catherine,
让你觉得腻了吗
she a bit boring for you?
莎莉的年纪更轻
And Sally's younger,
更漂亮
prettier,
更活泼
livelier.
另外就是追求的刺♥激♥感
And then there's the thrill of the chase...
我爱莎莉
I loved Sally.
我爱她
I loved her.
那晚我向她求婚 她…
I asked her to marry me that night, and she...
答应了
said yes.
我们在伦敦约会了好几个月
We'd been seeing each other for months. In London.
而凯瑟琳…
And Catherine...
凯瑟琳怎么样
Catherine what?
我应该想个更委婉的方式告诉她才对
I should have found a better way to tell her.
我只想要莎莉
Sally was everything I wanted.
我们打算要共度一生
We were going to be together, live our lives.
(麦坎波克特)
救命啊
He-e-e-e-lp!
救命啊
He-e-e-e-lp!
黛薇
Devi?!
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表