剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
We're examining the clothes you wore that day, looking for fibres that match the bedding.
要是以为可以栽赃给我 你就别做梦了
If you think you're setting me up for this, you can bloody well think again!
坐下
Sit down!
是她偷东西
She took the stuff
然后拿给我的
and gave it to me,
这又有什么不应该
and why shouldn't she?!
是她欠我的
She owed me!
供她吃穿这么多年
Years of putting clothes on her back,
忍♥受她的臭脾气
putting up with her crap!
结果她居然跑去服侍有色人种
And then there she is, working for a bunch of coloureds --
那些有钱人
rich ones --
他们的钱又是哪赚来的
and where did they get their money from?
我们
Us!
这叫做偿还
Payback, I call it!
坐下 波克特先生
Sit down, Mr Proctor.
天啊
Christ,
我还以为你只是无知 但...
I thought you'd be ignorant, but...
当你发现外甥女在梅塔家当佣人时
It must have made you feel angry, given your racist views,
套上你充满种族歧视的观点 你当时肯定怒不可遏
when you discovered your niece was working as a servant for the Mehtas.
你认为她丢你的脸吗
Did you think she was shaming you?
你完全不懂我的观点
You don't know anything about my views.
挺英派
Pro-British...
两者不一样
there's a difference.
问他家的人就知道
Ask his lot.
要是想诬赖我 你一定会后悔
If you try and fit me up for this, you'll regret it.
你根本搞不清楚我敢做到什么程度
You haven't a fucking clue how far I reach.
先把失窃物品的照片送去梅塔家指认
Let's get photos of the stolen items over to the Mehtas to ID.
这样就能办他窃盗罪 把他关进牢房♥
At least then we can charge him with theft. He stays in the cells.
天啊 我真希望人是他杀的
God, I wish it was him -- the murder.
抱歉 但长官不会要排除他的嫌疑吧
Sorry, but we're not ruling him out, sir, are we?
不会 但我看她太太也不会 撤回不在场证明
No, we're not. But I doubt his wife will withdraw the alibi.
先等鉴识结果出来
We need forensics to come through.
他怎么会冒险闯进去
Why would he risk breaking into the house?
他知道莎莉的下落 随时都能找她施压
He knew where to find Sally. He could have accosted her anytime.
或许是她扬言把偷窃的事抖出来
Maybe she threatened to tell about the thefts?
因此他知道必须趁早除掉她
So, he knew he had to finish her off quick.
这个推理不错
That's a good thought.
长官
Sir?
我想你应该上来
I think you should come up.
需要我...
Do you want me to...?
不用
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
留下来等我
Be here for me.
我当然会
Of course.
玛莎呢
Where's Martha?
医生要煮过的开水
The doctor wants some boiled water.
她出去了
She went out,
大约半小时前 她跟警♥察♥交谈后就跟着离开了
about half an hour ago. She spoke to a policeman and left with him.
我可以去准备开水
I can see to the water.
我...
I, erm...
我想认罪
I want to confess.
认什么罪 泰特太太
Confess to what, Mrs Tate?
承认杀死她 杀死莎莉
To killing her, Sally.
莎...莎莉贾普
S-Sally Jupp.
我建议你先等律师到场
I would advise you to wait until you have a lawyer with you.
那些我都不在乎
I don't care about any of that.
可以让我直接说吗
Please can I just say it?
我对她下药
I drugged her.
我把...
I put...
安♥眠♥药♥加入可可罐里
the sleeping drug into the tin of cocoa,
就在几周前 刚买♥♥可可时
weeks ago, when I first bought the tin.
我没想到底下还有
I didn't think there might be more at the bottom,
她应该是因此
which is why
才会喝下较强的剂量
she must've got a stronger dose.
为何要把安♥眠♥药♥加入罐中
Why did you put the sleeping drug into the tin?
因为...
Because...
我也不敢相信我做出这种事
I can't believe I did it.
我想要让她出糗
I wanted her to look bad.
让她...
I wanted her to
在早上睡过头
sleep in of a morning,
害她被骂
get into trouble.
我想害她被开除
I wanted her to get the sack.
为什么 -因为我不希望她待下去...
Why? -Because I didn't want her there.
她根本没帮上忙 反而越帮越忙
She wasn't helping. She was making things worse.
根本就不该雇用她 我...
We should never have taken her on. I...
应该由我参与决定
I should have been involved in that decision.
应该由我面试 但不
I should have interviewed her, but no.
是梅塔太太自己面试她
Mrs Mehta saw her on her own.
你敢相信吗 居然请她进起居室 还叫我奉茶
Sat her down in the drawing room, would you believe? Had me bringing tea!
在他们的国家或许是这样做事 但这里可不一样
Well, that might be the way they do things where they come from, but it's not how it's done here.
她当然会可怜她
And, of course, she feels sorry for her.
转眼间我的厨房♥多了一个没用的女孩 不只是没用
And suddenly I've got a useless girl in my kitchen, and not just a useless girl.
还有一个婴儿老是在哭闹...
I've got a baby, crying and carrying on at all...
喝点水
Have some water.
太没道理了
It wasn't right.
除了其他家务 我还得帮忙照顾梅塔先生
Not when I had to help nurse Mr Mehta, as well as everything else.
而且她也不肯学 我是指...
And it wasn't like she'd learn. I mean...
我是可以倾囊相授
I could have taught her everything I know.
让她有能力服侍上流人家 但不
Could've made her fit for the best houses, but no.
她自视甚高
She knew better.
她对我很无礼
She was rude to me.
完全不尊重我 背地里嘲笑我 把我当成...
No respect -- laughing at me behind me back, like I was a...
无足轻重的老太婆
silly, old, pointless woman.
那样的荡♥妇♥会让我...
Trollop like that making me...
试图贬低我
trying to make me feel small.
你不能直接向梅塔太太反映 说莎莉不...
Couldn't you have just spoken to Mrs Mehta, told her that Sally wasn't--
我试过 我当然试过
Oh, I tried. Of course I did.
可是她说我们应该要体谅
But she said, "Oh, we have to make allowances."
想给牧师和邻居们留下好印象
Trying to impress the Vicar and the neighbours.
梅塔太太收留她确实很好心 可是对我有什么用
"Oh, Mrs Mehta, isn't she good, taking that girl on?" Well, what use is that to me?!
不...爸爸
No... no! Father!
不
No!
爸爸
Father!
有天早上 莎莉睡过头
Sally slept in one morning,
梅塔太太似乎真的被激怒了
and that did seem to annoy Mrs Mehta.
因此我想或许我可以让她一犯再犯
So, I thought perhaps I could make her do it again and again.
到时候梅塔太太...
And then Mrs Mehta...
就会明白我的观点
would see my point of view.
我绝对不会故意让她的孩子失去母亲
I would never want to take a mother away from her baby.
我是真的...
I honestly, honestly...
只想让她睡过头
only ever wanted her to sleep.
我感到万分惊恐 得知她已经...
I was horrified when I realised she was...
这几天我几乎都喘不过气
I've hardly been able to breathe these few days.
所以...
So...
园游会结束后当晚 你说除了供应晚餐期间
the evening after the fête, you told us you were in the kitchen the whole time, except for when you served dinner.
你都待在厨房♥ 然后你就锁门睡觉
Then you locked up and went to bed.
对
Yes.
我想你应该不知道
I assume you didn't know
当晚克许纳梅塔在起居室向莎莉贾普求婚 而她答应了吧
that Krishna Mehta proposed to Sally Jupp that evening in the drawing room and that she said yes?
还是你知道
Or did you?
所以就任由她喝下掺药的可可
You went ahead and let her drink some of the drugged cocoa.
倘若知道她有可能成为克许纳的太太 你会这么做吗
Would you have done that had you known there was a chance she might become Krishna's wife?
或者你正是为此下手
Or is that why you did it?
不是
No!
不 我根本不敢相信会发生这种事
No, I can't believe that could have happened.
他的确把她叫进去 可是...
Well, he did call her in there, but...
不是 因为我当时听见...
No. No. Because when I heard them arguing,
他们在吵架 他对她非常生气
he was really angry with her,
我不敢想象她究竟做了什么 才气得他怒骂
and I didn't like to think what she must have done to make him shout like that.
你是何时听见他们吵架
When did you hear them arguing?
更晚 九点半左右 当时我正在锁门
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表