剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
Later. Around half past 9:00, as I was locking up.
在哪里
Where?
侧面的屋外某处
Erm... outside. Down the side of the house somewhere.
确定没听错
You sure you haven't got that wrong?
没有 我确定是他们
No, I'm sure it was them.
我不是在偷听 但...
I wasn't eavesdropping, but...
可是他骂得很凶
He was saying all sorts,
骂她不对 骂她...
that she was wrong, that she was...
背叛了他
betraying him,
于是她提高嗓门 大喊“克许”
and she was piping up, calling him "Krish."
本来我想等隔天再教训她
I was going to tackle her about it the next day.
你可以去问朗格里吉太太 她也看到了
You can ask Mrs Langridge. She saw them.
我看见她往窗外看
I saw her looking out of her window.
你在陈述中并未提及此事
You didn't mention any of this in your statement.
对 我不八卦雇主的私事
No. Well, I don't gossip about the family.
但我也不希望你们怀疑他们涉案 因为实际上...
But I didn't want to start making you think any of them was involved, when it was...
莎莉贾普并非死于安♥眠♥药♥
Sally Jupp didn't die as a result of the sleeping drug.
服药昏睡或许是导致她被杀的因素 但...
That she was rendered drowsy by it may have been a factor in her being killed.
并不是死因
But... it wasn't the cause of death.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是说...
D'you mean...
你是说我没有害死她
D'you mean I didn't kill her?
我们或许得考虑用普通伤害罪来起诉
We may have to consider charges of Actual Bodily Harm.
待会警员会过来做正式笔录
An officer will come and take a formal statement.
还以为他们全都据实以告
Just when we thought they'd been truthful with us.
长官
Sir?
苏雷什梅塔在半个小时前过世了
Suresh Mehta died half an hour ago.
可恶
Shit!
该怎么办
What do we do?
等到明天再说
Give them till tomorrow?
对 我想是该这样
Yes. I think we have to.
梅塔太太会来吗
Is Mrs Mehta coming?
她待会就下来 -这样太过分了
She'll be down in a moment. -This is so wrong.
就如我所说的 请节哀
As I've said, we're sorry for your loss.
我们已经看过你送来的照片
We looked at the photographs you sent.
东西全都是我父母的
All of those things belonged to my parents.
是玛莎偷走的吗
Was it Martha who took them?
不是
No.
莎莉
Sally?
我们认为莎莉是被胁迫偷窃
We think Sally took them under duress.
可能是被她所害怕的人威胁
We think she was being threatened by someone she was scared of.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know this?
是玛莎杀死莎莉吗
Did Martha kill Sally?
应该是为此才召集我们吧
I assume that's why you're here?
不是她
No, she didn't.
她肯定是做了什么才回不来
Well, she must have done something. She hasn't come back.
我们考虑用其他罪名起诉泰特太太
We're considering other charges against Mrs Tate.
什么罪名
Like what?
据泰特太太表示 莎莉贾普死亡当晚
According to Mrs Tate's account of the night Sally Jupp died,
她无意间听见屋外发生争吵
she overheard an argument taking place outside the house
约莫九点半左右
at around 9:30 p.m.
吵架的人是莎莉和你 梅塔医师
The argument was between Sally and you, Dr Mehta.
吵什么架
What argument?
到底吵什么架
What argument?
或许你能回答
Perhaps you can answer that?
据泰特太太表示 你也听见了
According to Mrs Tate, you also overheard it.
她上楼时 你就站在卧房♥窗边听
You were standing listening at your bedroom window when she went upstairs.
凭什么相信她说的
Why on earth would you believe what she says?
因为这完全能够说明你和赫恩先生
Because it makes sense, of why you and Mr Hearne
何以决定在两天后的夜里 编造有入侵者的说词
decided to invent the story of an intruder in your bedroom two nights later.
你们听见争执 就假定必然是哥哥杀死莎莉贾普
You had overheard the argument, and you assumed your brother must have murdered Sally Jupp.
这...绝非事实
That is absolutely untrue!
你知道我们会考虑
You knew we were considering
再次被政♥治♥动机入侵者的可能性
the possibility of another politically motivated intruder,
于是就决定捏造一起假案
and so you decided to invent one,
趁他被羁押时 以证明他的清白
while he was in custody, in order to prove his innocence.
你选择相信她却不相信我
You're choosing to believe her over me,
我可真好奇为什么
and I wonder why that would be?
黛薇...
Devi, Devi...
是真的吗
Is it true?
黛薇
Devi?
黛薇
Devi?
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have done that.
我当然应该这么做
Of course I should have!
你也会为我这么做
It's exactly what you would do for me!
我们确实吵过架 -克许 别说
We did argue. -Krish.
因为她不想嫁给我
Because she didn't want to marry me.
我当着大家的面求婚 让她感到不悦
She was annoyed that I'd asked her in front of everyone.
她只是为了帮我保住面子才答应
She only said yes to help me save face.
你怎么不... -她说...
Why didn't... why? -She said...
她享受到了乐子 感觉很刺♥激♥
she had fun, and that it was exciting,
但她想做自己的事
but that she wanted to do her own thing,
过自己的人生
live her own life.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不晓得
I don't know.
因为...
Because...
我不想显得像个傻瓜
I didn't want to look like an idiot.
因为我就是傻瓜
Because I was...
这让我很心痛
and it hurt.
后来她就死了
And then she was dead.
我知道我应该在侦讯时坦白 可是我没有
I know I should have told you, when you interviewed me, but I didn't.
我明白这样很可疑
I could see how it looked.
而你却乐意让我们继续怀疑其他人涉案
And you were happy to let us go on suspecting other people's involvement.
不
No!
不 因为我知道凶手绝对不是我们
No, because I knew none of us would have done it,
所以我知道你绝对找不到证据
so I knew you wouldn't have been able to gather any evidence!
据泰特太太表示 吵架的口气激烈而愤怒
According to Mrs Tate, the row was bitter and angry.
我认为你在吵架后去了酒吧狂饮
I think you went to the pub after that row. I think you drank heavily,
对莎莉的愤怒与怨恨持续加深
and I think your anger and resentment towards Sally continued to grow.
不 这不是真的
No! That is not true.
接着你又回到这里
And then I think you came back here.
我认为你在深夜时分进入莎莉的房♥间
I think you went into Sally's room in the middle of the night,
然后杀了她
and you killed her.
我没有杀她 -他不可能这么做
No, I did not kill her! - He would never do that!
他不可能这么做
He would never do that!
我们可以回警局继续问话
We can continue this down at the station.
黛薇朗格里吉和菲利斯赫恩 两位因妨碍司法被逮捕
Devi Langridge, Felix Hearne, I'm arresting you for Perverting the Course of Justice...
你开什么玩笑
Oh, Commander, you can't be serious!
克许纳梅塔 你因涉嫌谋杀莎莉贾普被逮捕
Krishna Mehta, I'm arresting you on Suspicion of the Murder of Sally Jupp.
不... -你可以保持沉默...
No! -You are not obliged to say anything unless--
你又要逮捕我一次 -停...
Stop it! -Are you really doing this again?
不要...
Stop it! Noooo! Nooooo!
停 -你明白自己做了什么吗
Stop it! - Can you see what you're doing?!
没关系 -不要...
Oh! - It's okay. -No! No!
没事的...
It's okay.
我们会平安无事的
It will all be okay.
我保证
I promise.
不会的
It won't be.
你当然不会平安无事
Of course it won't be.
我的傻孩子...
My foolish, foolish boy.
是我杀死她的
I killed her.
妈 别说了 -不要 妈
Mother, stop it! - Move away from her, please.
请不要靠近她
Move away from her, please.
你是怎么杀她的 梅塔太太
How did you kill her, Mrs Mehta?
发誓你会放过我的孩子 -不谈条件
Swear to me you will leave my children alone. -No deals.
我也不想再听到谎言
And I want no more lies.
你是怎么杀死她的
How did you kill her?
用枕头
With a pillow.
我用枕头盖住她的脸
I put it over her face.
我以为...她会醒来
I thought she'd wake up...
可是起初
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表