剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
Photos, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
好像1950年代的风格
Like something from the '50s.
对
Yeah.
这张是戴瑞克普兰和他的朋友
Got Derek Pullen here, with his mates.
有了 就是这张
Yeah, this is the one.
克许和莎莉
Krish and Sally...
你看 这就是我说的
See, that's what I mean about her.
她看见这一幕
She sees this,
于是就拍下来
and she takes a photo,
也太冷静了
calm as you like.
看起来完全没有手抖
Hand wasn't even shaking by the look of it.
这个男人
This man...
他是麦坎波克特
It's Malcolm Proctor.
麦坎波克特
Malcolm Proctor?
我是东艾塞克斯警局的洛斯可侦查督察
DI Roscoe, East Essex Police.
我们想找你谈谈
We'd like to speak to you, please.
抱歉 没办法
Sorry. No can do.
我在工作
Middle of a job.
晚餐时间才回家
Only nipped home for dinner.
事关你太太的外甥女莎莉贾普的命案
It's about the murder of your wife's niece, Sally Jupp.
所以呢
And?
我已经一年多没见到她
I hadn't seen her in over a year.
我们两个都没见到
Neither of us had.
在她离开后 你没有试着去找她吗
So, you didn't try to find her, after she left?
何必
Why would I?
反正也管不动她
She was out of control.
搞得我老婆很头痛
She ran the Mrs ragged.
她的离去是一种解脱
When she went, it was a relief.
我是很遗憾她死了
I'm sorry she's dead, right?
但我们没见到她
But we hadn't seen her,
也不晓得小孩的爸爸是谁
and we don't know who the father of the kid is.
可以麻烦你看看这个吗
Can you look at this for me, please?
这是你吗
Is that you?
她拍到你最上相的那一面
Huh. She caught your best side.
我确实去找过她
I did go looking for her.
为了我老婆
For the Mrs.
她一走我就到处打听
I asked around as soon as she upped and left.
都没人知道下落
No one had a clue.
有人跟我说她在夜店
Someone told me she was in the club.
早就料到了
Figured...
毕竟她是那副德性
way she'd been carrying on.
对了 我们不会收留他
We're not taking him, by the way.
帮别人养小孩已经帮够了
Done our bit raising someone else's kid.
于是...
So...
一个礼拜或十天前
A week, ten days ago,
我的一个朋友 在马丁盖尔的郊外做工时看见她
a mate of mine was doing a job out Martingale way, and he spotted her.
于是...对
So, yeah.
星期天我就去找她
Sunday I go and find her.
我不晓得正在办活动
I didn't know that thing was happening.
我只想直接去敲门 确定她平安无事
I was just gonna knock on the front door, check she was all right.
我看到她
But I seen her,
把她拉出去聊了一下
pulled her out, had a little chat with her...
就没了
End of.
她见到你开心吗
Was she pleased to see you?
说开心就夸张了
Oh, I wouldn't go that far.
但她都懂
But she got it.
叫我转告她阿姨 说她很好、不用担心
Said to tell her auntie she was fine and not to worry.
你在哪里跟她说话
Where did you speak to her?
不晓得
Don't know.
后门附近
Near the back door.
当时她正在工作
She was working, so...
你知道她的雇主是谁吗
Did you know who she was working for?
苏雷什梅塔夫妇
Suresh Mehta and his wife?
不知道
No.
你在园游会上待了多久
How long did you stay at the fête for?
天啊 不晓得
Christ... I dunno.
20分钟吧
Twenty minutes?
然后我就回家了
Then I went home,
跟老婆说莎莉很好
told the Mrs Sally was fine,
事情就结束了
and that was the end of it.
当天晚上你有没有再去庄园
Did you go back to the house later that night?
我去干嘛
Why the hell would I do that?
波克特先生是屋顶工啊
You're a roofer, then, Mr Proctor?
习惯高处吗
Good with heights?
不
No.
不习惯
No,
我会突然害怕到发抖
I come over all of a quiver.
我当然习惯高处
Course I'm bloody good with heights!
问这干嘛
Why?
那天晚上你做了什么
What did you do that evening?
星期天吗
Sunday?
跟老婆一起看电视
Watched telly with the Mrs.
把电影看完
Stayed up till the end of a film,
睡觉
went to bed.
隔天要工作
Work the next day.
我需要睡美容觉
Needed my beauty sleep.
狂妄的家伙
Cocky bastard.
麻烦的是他的说词都合理
Trouble is, his story makes sense.
我要再找戴瑞克普兰谈谈
I want to speak to Derek Pullen again.
爸爸呢
Father...?
他还在
He's still with us.
嘿
Hey.
出了什么事
What happened?
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
恐怕家里又遭人闯入了
I'm afraid we had another intruder.
什么
What?!
他伤了你
He hurt you?
没有 我只是一时惊慌 撞伤了脸
No. I banged my face, panicking. That's all.
我都说了
I told them.
我非说不可
I had to.
我们知道
We know.
不要紧
It's all right.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd come back.
我没有杀人
I didn't do it.
我没有...
I didn't...
你当然没有
Of course you didn't.
我想再次核对你的陈述 戴瑞克
I want to go over your statement again with you, Derek.
我又没有捏造
I didn't make it up.
你说你注意到莎莉望向走廊
You say you noticed Sally glancing down the corridor,
然后朝后方楼梯移♥动♥ 所以你跟了上去
then moving towards the back stairs. So, you followed her...
对 想确保她没事
Yeah, to make sure she was all right.
你站在走廊上
You stood in the corridor,
看见她跟某人交谈
and you saw her talking to someone...
梅塔
Mehta.
克许梅塔
Krish Mehta.
你有亲眼见到他吗
Did you actually see him?
请仔细回想
Think carefully, please.
没有 我是...
N-No. I just...
后来才看到他
I saw them after,
他把手放在她身上
and he was putting his hands on her.
你有听见她叫他名字 还是...
Did you hear her say his name? Or...
你有认出他的声音
did you recognise his voice?
没有 我没听到他的声音 只有她的...
No, I couldn't hear his voice, only hers...
而且她很害怕
and she was, she was scared.
你在陈述中表示
In your statement,
你并未亲眼见到他们一起沿着走廊回来
you say that you didn't actually see them coming back along the corridor together.
没错...
No, but it was...
只隔了一分钟
it was only a minute before,
我一转身就看到了他们
and I turned round and they were there.
而且他把手放在她身上
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表