剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
因为她选择了我
Because she chose me...
而不是你
...over you.
我还记得你认清已经失去她时的神情 -什么 我…
I remember the look on your face when you realised you'd lost her. -What are-- -It-- It wasn't...
其实根本就不是为了她吧
even about her, was it?
而是因为我
It was me.
因为你始终认为自己比我强
Because you always thought you were better than me.
始终认为你会赢
Always thought you'd win.
你脑中认定天生就该如此
That was the natural order of things in your head.
你是认真的吗 -如今你能踏入我的地盘
Are you serious? -Now you can walk into my domain...
瓦解我的一切努力
...and dismantle everything I've worked for...
把我的心血夷为平地
...raze my life to the ground...
将我的失败昭告天下
...and tell the world how I've failed.
一派胡言
This is arrant nonsense!
我说过我有多敬重你为这里的付出
I've told you how much I respect the work you do here.
说场面话很简单 -我有要求你辞职吗
Yes, easy to pay lip service. -Am I asking you to resign?
有要关闭学院吗 没有
Am I closing the place? No.
因为你要我在这里受折磨 -我对你领导能力唯一的批评
Because you want me here to torture me. -The only criticism I can level against your leadership
就是你让约翰贝特顿复职
is your reinstating John Betterton when I expressly recommended--
我明确建议过… -我为何不能
Why wouldn't I have done?
是你自己的调查结果推♥翻♥了那项指控
It was your enquiry which dismissed the claims.
因为缺乏证据 但你跟我一样清楚他有罪
For lack of evidence! You know as well as I do he was guilty!
这我可不知道
I don't know that!
你早该把他调走 -或许是我比你厚道
You should have moved him on... -Perhaps I'm more charitable than you.
焦点就会转向他处
...and the spotlight would have fallen elsewhere!
你在这里深居简出
Closeted away here...
根本不可能看见世界的改变
...it's impossible for you to see the way the world is changing.
你想怎么粉饰太平都可以
Oh, you can dress it up how you like!
但要是你有勇气窥视自己的灵魂深处
But if you had the courage to look into your own soul,
就会看见我眼前的丑态
you'd see exactly what I see.
你要是恨我就直说
If you hate me, just say it.
不要拿圣安塞姆学院出气
Don't take it out on Saint Anselm's!
(立刻前来教堂 否则“最后的审判” 将被破坏到一文不值)
赛巴斯钦
Sebastian?
我们到底做了什么…
What have we done? What have we done? What have we done?
我们到底做了什么
What have we done?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们到底做了什么
What have we done?
(圣安塞姆神学院 露易莎阿布斯♥诺♥特创立)
教堂平常会上锁吗 -不会 长官
Is the church normally locked? -No, sir.
他在哪里 -那里
Where is he? -There.
他是真的双手沾满鲜血
He's literally got blood all over his hands.
惊魂未定 自称什么都不记得
In shock. Claims he doesn't remember anything.
我还得硬把他妹妹的手扳开
I had to prise his sister's arms from him.
她歇斯底里 我不得不把她关在公♥寓♥里
She was hysterical. I had her locked in her flat.
只有这样才能让她远离现场 她浑身酒气
It was the only way to get her off the scene. She smelt of alcohol.
犯罪现场调查组被耽搁了
Oh, erm, SOCO have been held up, apparently, flooding.
听说是淹水 病理学家正从契赤斯特赶来
Pathologist's coming from Chichester.
是谁发现他跟尸体在一起
Who found him with the body?
一名女性艺术专家
A woman. Art expert.
来鉴定那幅画的
Here to look at that.
拉文南博士 我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的达格利什高级警官
Dr Lavenham? Commander Dalgliesh, Scotland Yard.
感谢耐心等候
Thanks for your patience.
我知道你跟我的警佐谈过了
I know you've spoken to my sergeant already,
但能否请你再次说明今天早上的经过
but if you wouldn't mind telling me again what happened this morning?
没问题
Sure. Erm...
昨晚我睡得不太好 我只要到陌生环境就会这样
I didn't sleep very well last night. I never do in strange places.
后来听见钟声响起 庆幸有借口能起床了
I heard the bell ringing and I was glad of an excuse to get up.
感觉很怪 钟声一大早就响了 才六点半
It was strange, so early, 6:30.
我从窗户就能看到教堂
I could see the church from my window.
我也不知道为何会过来
I don't know why I came here.
总觉得不对劲
It just seemed odd.
钟声不就像是在召唤吗
And bells are like summonses, aren't they?
是的
Yes.
我来到这里后钟声就停了
I got here. Erm, the bell had stopped.
进去之后走到中殿 看见副主教躺在地上
I went in, walked up the nave. And I saw the Archdeacon on the ground,
那位约翰神父就跪在他面前
with the priest-- Father John-- kneeling in front of him.
走近之后我就看到了血迹
As I got nearer, I could see the blood.
你认为是约翰神父敲响钟声的 -是的
You think Father John rang the bell? -Yes.
我认为一定是他 当时附近没别人
I think he must have done. There was no-one else around.
你是否记得上前时烛台的位置
Do you remember where the candlestick was when you approached?
不太确定 但我确实记得有看见 应该是在地上
Not exactly. But I do remember seeing it. It must have been on the ground.
约翰神父说了什么吗
Did Father John say anything?
他好像是在对上帝说
I think he was talking to God.
他说“我们到底做了什么 ”
He said... "What have we done?"
反复说着“我们到底做了什么 ”
Over and over. "What have we done?"
约翰神父
Father John?
抱歉要你这样待着这么久
I'm sorry you've had to stay like that for so long.
我要问你一些问题 如果你能答复的话会很有帮助
I'm going to ask you some questions. It would be helpful if you could talk to me.
今天早上你怎么会 跟克兰普顿副主教的尸体一起待在教堂
How did you come to be in the church this morning with the body of Archdeacon Crampton?
我进去时他就躺在那里了
I-I came in, and he was lying there.
我习惯在清晨去祷告
I pray early in the morning.
你刚进入教堂时 门是开着还是关上的
When you first entered the church, was the door open or closed?
关上的 跟平常一样
Closed. How it always is.
里面的灯亮着吗
And inside, were the lights on or...
好像没有 应该是我打开的
I don't think so. I must have turned them on.
听说你跟副主教有一些过节
I understand you've had some past difficulties with the Archdeacon.
他负责调查有位学院门徒自杀 你跟这件事的关系
He led the enquiry which examined your conduct in relation to one of the pupils here who took his own life.
他建议解雇你
He recommended your dismissal.
得知他被指派为董事 肯定让你很不是滋味
It must have been hard for you when you learned he'd been appointed Trustee of the college.
昨天是你在调查过后第一次见到他吗
Was yesterday the first time you saw him since the enquiry?
你昨天有没有跟他谈那场调查或其他事
Did you speak to him yesterday about the enquiry or anything else?
没有
No.
有没有可能 今天早上副主教也在这里祷告
Is it possible that the Archdeacon was also praying here this morning
而你和他交谈后吵了起来
and that you spoke to him? Argued with him?
渐渐怒火中烧或心烦意乱 于是出手打他
That you grew angry or distressed and that you struck him?
没有
No!
没有
No.
当时你跪在尸体旁 有人听到你说“我们到底做了什么 ”
When you were kneeling by the body, you were heard to say, "What have we done?"
这句话什么意思 -不晓得 我有说吗
What did you mean by that? -I don't know. Did I?
我能见他吗 他没事吧 -拉菲尔
Can I see him? Is he alright? -Raphael!
你不能单独问他话 他承受不住的
You can't question him on his own. He's not strong enough.
没事的 让警方办案 -他们会把罪推给他
It's okay. Let them do their job. -They're going to blame him.
看着我
Look at me!
为了约翰 现在你得保持冷静
You need to keep calm now, for John's sake.
麻烦先回到屋内 -放心交给我处理
Go back inside, please. -Trust me to deal with this.
拉菲尔阿布斯♥诺♥特
Raphael Arbuthnot.
约翰跟阿嘉莎贝特顿是他的监护人 他会难过是必然的
John and Agatha Betterton are his guardians. He's bound to be upset.
赛巴斯钦神父是这里的负责人
Father Sebastian's in charge here, sir.
阿布斯♥诺♥特 跟创办人是亲戚
Arbuthnot? Related to the founder?
是的 他是优等生 也是本校之光
Yes. Yes, he-- he's an ordinand here, one of our finest.
他的心思细腻 所以…
He's a sensitive boy, so...
昨晚还有谁在
Who else was here last night?
刚才你见到的拉丁文老师乔治葛雷格瑞 佩里格林神父和我本人
Er, George Gregory you saw, Latin tutor. Father Peregrine and myself.
还有那位拍卖♥♥行的女士
Oh, and the lady from the auction house.
目前是放假期间
It's the holidays, so...
厨师或其他院内人员呢
Cook? Domestic staff?
学期以外的时间都由阿嘉莎一手包办
Agatha manages by herself out of term time.
还有一位管♥理♥员♥艾瑞克瑟提斯 但他住在森林旁的小屋
There's a groundsman, Eric Surtees, but he's in a cottage near the woods.
他的妹妹可能也在 她常来
His sister might be with him. She often is.
麻烦你集♥合♥所有人 15分钟内
Gather everyone together, please. 15 minutes.
贝特顿小姐
Miss Betterton?
贝特顿小姐 我是达格利什高级警官 这起案件由我指挥侦办
Miss Betterton, I'm Commander Dalgliesh. I'm leading the investigation.
约翰怎么样了
What is happening to John?
你们要知道 我哥哥绝对不会伤害人
I need you to know that my brother would never hurt anyone.
他每天早上都会去教堂
He goes to church every morning.
我们很快就会找你做笔录 你到时可以知无不言
We'll be taking a statement from you soon, so you can tell us anything you want to say.
我们要把你哥哥的衣服送去做鉴识检验
We need to send your brother's clothes for forensic examination,
所以要请你帮他找几件保暖的衣物替换
so I need you to find him something to change into, something warm.
然后你就可以见他
And then you can see him.
我们先回家吧
Let's get you home.
死亡时间呢 -由于室内低温而难以断定
Time of death? -Tricky with it being so cold in here.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表