剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
你做了什么
what did you do?
直接回到这里
Came straight back here.
坦白说是巴不得早点走
Couldn't get back fast enough, to be honest.
她是因为自称知道内♥幕♥才死的吗
Is that why she's dead? Because she said she knew something?
很难说
Hard to say.
简直是小说里才有的情节
It's the sort of thing you read in books.
她的未婚夫艾德华
Her fiance. Edward.
战时死在北非
Died in North Africa, the war.
是她的挚爱
Love of her life.
他们设想了美好的将来
They had such plans.
阿嘉一直想要有农场
Aggie always wanted a farm, you know?
生很多小孩 养狗
Lots of children. Dogs.
我当然知道 但是又能怎么办
I knew, of course. But what could I...?
都是我的错
It was my fault.
她是何时开始酗酒的
When did she start drinking?
进行调查那阵子吗
Around the time of the enquiry?
不 那时还没有 她是我的精神支柱 都靠她才让我活下去
No. Not then. She was my rock. She kept me alive.
我可以请你保密一件事吗
Can I... can I tell you something in confidence?
拉菲尔生母的名字叫做克拉拉阿布斯♥诺♥特
Raphael... His real mother's name was Clara Arbuthnot.
调查结束后她来信表示想见阿嘉莎一面
She wrote to us after the enquiry, said she needed to see Agatha.
信是从一间医院寄来的
The letter came from a hospital.
阿嘉去了
Aggie went.
回来之后 她就说我们会失去拉菲
When she came back, she said we were losing Raphael.
她很绝望 我知道是因为我
She was desperate. I knew it was because of me.
因为报纸上的那些报导
Because of the reports in the newspapers.
有任何后续发展吗
Did anything come of it? Any follow-up?
我们天天等人来敲门
We waited every day for the knock on the door,
等律师信寄来
the solicitor's letter,
等某个女人出现在大门口
a woman at the gates, and...
她开始…
And she started...
靠酒精度日
to get her through the days.
我想她是…
And I think... I think she...
我想她是刻意疏远我们的孩子
I think she was pushing him away, our boy.
免得失去他时太心痛
So it wouldn't be so painful when she lost him.
她已经死亡六至九小时
She's been dead for between six and nine hours.
死因是颈部骨折
Cause of death, a broken neck.
她是重重摔下楼梯
She fell with force down the steps,
额头撞击此处 面朝下摔到地上
struck her forehead there, and was flung face-forward.
重重摔下楼-是的
Fell with force? - Yes.
有可能是被推下去
It's possible that she was pushed.
这是初步判定 但…
It's a first impression, but...
怎么说
Why?
如果她是在下楼时踉跄失足的话
If she'd have stumbled down the steps, missed her footing,
几乎可以肯定会背部朝下摔落
she would almost certainly have come down on her back.
应该会出现严重的局部瘀青
I'd expect to see massive and specific bruising.
但是却没有
It isn't there.
脚踝骨折 或者至少是严重拉伤
Broken ankles, or at least badly sprained.
她等于翻了个跟斗 这通常是由外力所造成
She literally went head over heels, and that usually takes force.
但这只是我的看法 无法排除是意外跌落
But it's an opinion. I can't rule out an accidental fall.
这事谁也说不定
I might never be able to.
我会尽量把她排进下午的行程
I'll try to fit her in this afternoon.
警佐
Sergeant?
警♥察♥厅来电
Yard on the phone.
目前贝特顿小姐的死因尚不明朗
At present, Miss Betterton's death is "unexplained".
但我们有理由怀疑是他杀
But we have some reason to suspect she may have been murdered.
怎么可能
Surely not?
应该是那女人自己摔死的吧
Surely the woman fell?
听说她在昨天的晚餐上大放厥词
I understand she was making claims at dinner last night,
自称知道副主教命案的内♥幕♥
implying she knew something about the Archdeacon's death.
当时她跟平常一样烂醉如泥、歇斯底里
She was inebriated, as she always is. She was hysterical,
博取关注
looking for attention.
佩里格林-她的死固然令人遗憾
Peregrine... Her death is regrettable, naturally,
但那女人就是个累赘 给学生们做出不良示范
but the woman was a liability. A terrible example to the boys.
不该再待下去-她有很多问题要面对
She had no place here. -She'd had a lot to deal with.
你早该把她打发走了
You should have got rid of her months ago!
把他们两个都打发走 这一点克兰普顿说得没错
You should have got rid of them both! On that, Crampton was right.
至于是谁杀了他
And as for who killed him,
我认为嫌疑最大的就是她
I'd say she was by far the most likely culprit,
她毫无自♥制♥力
incapable of self-control.
还有什么是你认为我早就该做的吗
Is there anything else you think I should have done?
你们在晚餐后做了什么
What did you do after dinner?
来这里、谈话
We came here. Talked.
祷告
We prayed.
毕竟我们不能进教堂
Since we're not able to enter the church.
只能在心里敬拜
Worship is at our heart.
你们这帮人好像忘了这一点
You and your mob seem to forget that.
压得人喘不过气
Unbearable strain.
之后呢
And after that?
我上♥床♥睡觉
I went to bed.
我也是
As did I.
凯伦瑟提斯的背景调查结果 精采的来了
The background checks. Karen Surtees... This is a good one.
她不存在
She doesn't exist.
没有国民保险号♥码、没有报税纪录
No NI number, no tax records.
他们查了最新的人口普查资料
They checked the last census.
艾瑞克瑟提斯
Eric Surtees...
是独生子
is an only child.
请两位出来 我们要搜查这里
We need you both out. We're searching this place.
办不到 你的搜索令呢
No, you're not. Where's your warrant?
让他们搜
Let them.
请出来
Come out, please.
不要
No.
他才是住户
He's the tenant.
这事不由你做主
You have no say in this.
这位身分不明的小姐
Miss whoever you are.
借过
Excuse me.
你宣称是妹妹的那个女人…
The woman you claimed to be your sister...
我没这么说
Didn't say that.
她是朋友
She's a friend.
不只是朋友
More than a friend.
她的真名叫什么
What's her real name?
干嘛不直接问她
Look, just ask her, will you?
我要问你
I'm asking you.
凯伦兰道尔
Karen Randal.
除了家人之外 我不能让任何人在农舍留宿
I'm not allowed anyone staying in the cottage, except for family.
说是兄妹比较省事
It's just easier, the sister thing.
你对她有何了解
What do you know about her?
她来自伦敦
She's from London.
是这样吗-去问她
Is that it? -Ask her.
昨晚八点半到午夜之间 你在哪里
Where were you last night, between half past eight and midnight?
在农舍
At the cottage.
怎么了
Why?
昨晚到底发生什么事
What exactly happened last night?
又有谁死了吗
Has someone else died?
你是否曾离开农舍
Did you leave the cottage at any point,
哪怕是短暂出门
even briefly?
没有 我曾去工具间拿煤炭 但只花…
No. I went to the shed to get coal, but that was
五分钟
five minutes.
没有去学院-没有
You didn't go to the college? - No.
凯伦有出去吗-没有
Did Karen go out? -No!
她跟我在一起
She was with me.
凯伦…
Karen...
兰道尔
Randal.
这是真名
Is that your real name?
还是另一个化名
Or another alias?
化名
"Alias".
对 这是我的真名
Yes, it's my real name.
你知道欺骗警方属于犯罪行为吗
Do you know it's a crime to lie to the police?
法官不会为此把我抓去关 我给的地址是真的
I doubt the judge will lock me up. I gave you my real address.
都要怪那些神父…
It's their fault, the priests...
和他们的白♥痴♥八股规矩
Their idiotic, archaic rules.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表