剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
只是为了骗骗那些老古板和有兴趣的怪胎
for all the prudes and the weirdos who get turned on by it.
上船
Get on.
那不是真的 你为什么这么说
It's not true. Why are you saying that?
滚回家去 然后照照镜子吧
Piss off home and look at yourself in the mirror!
扪心自问 我会要你这种人吗
Ask yourself if I ever would've wanted you!
夏绿蒂…
Charlotte! Charlotte!
夏绿蒂泰森 她在哪里 -她走了
Charlotte Tyson-- Where is she? - She's gone.
出海去了 -什么时候
Out there. - When?
多久以前 -大约半小时前
How long ago? - About half an hour.
通知海岸防卫队
Alert the Coast Guard.
她跟一个女人在一起 她说是她的女朋友
She was with a woman. Said she was her girlfriend.
什么女人 她长什么样子 -她叫艾美
What woman? What did she look like? - She's called Amy.
该死
Shit.
为什么我们要来这里
Why are we here?
你现在可以告诉我发生什么事了
You can just tell me what the fuck's going on now.
你为什么要说那些谎 夏绿蒂
Why did you tell those lies? Charlotte!
你应该穿暖和一点
You should have worn something warmer.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on!
穿上
Put it on.
因为你 我不得不启动紧急计画
I had to instigate emergency procedure because of you.
我们在这里等 他们会派人过来
We wait here. And they're sending someone.
你在说什么 不可能 我不会丢下提米
What are you talking about? No way. I'm not leaving Timmy.
你让他杀死希拉蕊罗伯兹前 就该想到这一点了
You should have thought about that before you let him kill Hilary Roberts.
整座发电厂都是警♥察♥
The whole station is crawling with police.
但他没有杀死她 你是说帕斯科
Well, he didn't kill her! You mean Pascoe?
你应该看好他的
You were supposed to be watching him.
我以为是你杀了她 -我为什么要那么做
I thought you killed her! - Why the hell would I do that?
我以为她盯上你了 -事实是警♥察♥盯上我们了
I thought she must have been onto you. - Well, the police are onto us, and that's a fact!
你放明信片的方向跟以前一样 -对
Did you leave it the usual way 'round-- the postcard? - Yeah.
因为我拿的时候放反了
Because it was the wrong way 'round when I picked it up.
警♥察♥在监视我 也在监视你
They're watching me and they're watching you.
你危及了整个行动
We've endangered this whole op.
你知道有多少人、多少年的计画
Do you realise how many people, how many years of planning
暴露的危险和牺牲…
and exposure and sacrifice...
你说我永远不必离开提米的
You said I'd never have to leave Timmy!
你不能这样对我
You won't do this to me.
你当初说就是为了我和提米这种人
You said it was all about people like me and Timmy.
闭嘴 不过是一个孩子而已
Oh, shut up! He's one boy.
最大的骗局
The biggest con of all--
就是照顾自己人 建立自己的小家庭 不要抬头看
look after your own, make your own little family, and don't look up.
不要抬头看有半个世界 都被践踏、摧毁和利用
Don't look up at half the world that's trampled and crushed and used
被我们无能抵抗的自私体制压♥迫♥
by the shitty, selfish system we're forced to live under.
他是我儿子 他是我的孩子
He's my son! He's my child!
天哪 你怎么就是不懂 -安静
Christ, what don't you get about that? - Quiet!
夏绿蒂 住手… -别动
Charlotte. Stop it, stop it! - Stay still!
拜托 我们走就是了
Please, let's just go.
让我在海边下船
You know, drop me off along the coast.
我会去找提米 然后消失 我向你发誓
I'll get Timmy and I'll disappear, I swear to you.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 他们会对我们做什么
Oh, God. What will they do with us?
他们会送我们去德国 给我们新身分
They'll get us to Germany. New IDs.
他们会重新指派我们任务
They'll reassign us.
他们会杀了我们
They'll kill us.
如果他们跟你一样就不会想要我们的
If they're anything like you. They don't want us.
我们这次搞砸了 他们怎么还会再给我们任务
Why would they reassign us when we've screwed this up?
夏绿蒂 好好想想 夏绿蒂
Charlotte, think about it! Charlotte!?
夏绿蒂…
Charlotte!?
夏绿蒂 拜托
Charlotte! Please!
亚当
Adam.
长官 -梅尔博士…
Sir. - Dr Mayer...
很快就要接任他的新职务 成为管理核能的总负责人
Dr Mayer's soon to step into his new role-- nuclear supremo--
所以他有权限 我们也向他简报过了
so he has clearance, and we've briefed him.
请坐
Please, sit.
我们得谢谢你
We need to thank you.
我们一直在跟欧陆的盟友联络
We've been liaising with our allies on the Continent.
革命基层组织 原本打算联手占领拉克斯基尔
The RC group was planning a coordinated seizure of Larkskill
以及一座在汉堡附近的核能设施
and a nuclear facility near Hamburg.
整个行动都泡汤了 -计画是什么
Their whole op's been blown. - What was the plan?
要求赎金、释放囚犯 让整个地区陷入恐慌
Demand money, prisoner release. Instil terror to the whole region.
没什么比造成数千人死亡的威胁 更能动摇政♥府♥了
There's nothing quite like the threat of thousands of deaths to destabilise a system.
我们相信法兰克汉 也就是泰森
We believe Francome, aka Tyson,
三年前在拉克斯基尔任职起 就开始搜集情报
had been gathering intel since she started at Larkskill three years ago.
卡姆很有可能在伦敦被她招募为信差
Camm was most likely recruited by her in London
并渗透反核组织
as a runner and to infiltrate the anti-nuclear group.
我们只能假设希拉蕊罗伯兹很不幸地
We can only assume Hilary Roberts was unlucky enough
发现了泰森的一些行为
to discover something of Tyson's activities.
希拉蕊有跟你提过这件事吗
Did Hilary say anything about this to you?
没有 不 她没有
No. No, no, she didn't.
有许多间接证据能证明她们杀了罗伯兹
There's a wealth of circumstantial for them killing Roberts.
没有证据能显示她们知道吹哨人的手法
There's no evidence that either of them knew about The Whistler's methods.
够了 亚当
It's enough, Adam.
更不用说这些事都不能公诸于世…
Needless to say, none of this gets into the public domain.
核能设施最能吸引恐♥怖♥分♥子♥注意
The idea of nuclear facilities as magnets for terrorists...
幸运的是 这两个女人 给了我们用来掩护的绝佳说法
Luckily the women left us the gift of our cover story.
她们是情人
They were lovers,
她们因为口角而杀了罗伯兹
they killed Roberts because of the row,
出海后因船相撞而溺毙
took to the water, and drowned when their boat was involved in a collision.
她们头上的子弹呢
And the bullets in their heads?
我们已经跟你的病理学家团队谈过了
We've already spoken to your pathology team.
那些资讯永远不会见天日
That information will never see the light of day.
你会跟他们谈吗
Are you going to talk to them?
关于宝宝的事
About the baby?
明天一早就去
First thing tomorrow.
我真的很高兴…
I really am glad
你找到对的人
that you've found the right man.
你呢 有认识谁吗
How about you? Anyone?
你太太过世多久了
How long is it... since you lost your wife?
快五年了
Nearly five years.
我想是罪恶感让我裹足不前…
I suppose it's the guilt. That keeps me from...
你是说幸存者的罪恶感
You mean survivor's guilt?
我不知道
I don't know.
她本来会有孩子的 我们的孩子
She wouldn't have been having the child... our child,
要不是因为我
if it wasn't for me.
她一定不希望你心里有疙瘩
I don't think she'd want you to feel like that.
我不认为任何女人会希望
I don't think any woman would.
记得你曾经跟我说过
Do you remember you told me once...
你的出现会带来悲伤和破坏吗
...your arrival into people's lives brings sadness and destruction?
我当时不知道该说什么
I wasn't sure what to say at the time.
但你这样想就错了
But it's the wrong way of looking at it.
这种想法其实很奇怪
It's an odd way, actually.
悲伤和破坏本来就存在了
The sadness and destruction are already there.
你无法掌控一切 也无法为一切负责
You can't control everything. Or be responsible for everything.
我认为你该放自己一马
I think you need to give yourself a break.
抱歉 有人来找你
Sorry, but there's someone here for you.
葛莱希尔博士 你还好吗
Dr Gledhill. Are you all right?
没事 -我们得跟你谈谈
Yes. - We need to speak to you.
我当时一个人在发电厂 希拉蕊过来
I was in the station alone and Hilary came in.
那晚我的状况不太好
I was a bit of a mess that night
我脱口说出梅尔博士在我们研究时犯了错
and I... I blurted it all out about Dr Mayer's error in our research.
他拒绝中止发表论文
About his refusal to halt publication.
我把为了保险起见而写的摘要给了她
I gave her a summary I'd written for safekeeping.
我看着她把文件锁在里面
I watched her lock it in there.
(现代压水反应器安全系统 综合安全报告摘要 机密)
梅尔的错误使得所有研究结果 都不准确也不安全
Mayer's error renders all the findings inaccurate and unsafe.
她说她不会告诉梅尔我说出去了 但…
She told me she wouldn't tell him I'd talked, but...
他开始留言… -你不该信任她的
he started leaving messages. - You should never have trusted her.
我相信梅尔会想弥补的
I'm sure Mayer intends to put it right.
对 现在他拿到了好工作…
Yes. Now that he's secured the top job.
密斯金总督察 有什么事吗
DCI Miskin. How can I help?
我们找到托比葛莱希尔博士了
Dr Toby Gledhill has been found.
他还好吗 -没事
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表