剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
看看我是不是太笨、太丑-不
To see if I was too stupid... -N-No.
或是像所谓的生母那样疯癫
Too ugly, or crazy like my so-called mother.
那样你就会再次逃走 从哪来就回哪去
Then you would've run away again, back to where you came from.
不是-不要
No! -Don't!
离我远一点
Stay away from me!
听我说
Listen to me.
本来我不晓得你的存在 她从没告诉过我
I didn't know about you. She never told me.
否则我会一直待在你身旁
If I'd known, I would always have been with you.
绝对不会让她把你丢在这里
I would never have let her leave you in this place.
这是我的家
In my home!
你不属于这里 你自己也知道
You don't belong here, you know that!
不准评断我的身分-你应该跟着我才对
Don't tell me what I am! -You should have been with me.
过我们的人生 一起学习和生活
Living our lives, learning, living.
我知道你也有同感
I know you feel it, too.
你是个优秀的孩子
You are a fantastic boy.
一个奇特不凡的孩子
A miraculous boy.
我真的以你为荣
I am so proud of you.
拉菲尔-不行
Raphael! -Let... Let him.
让他去吧
Let him.
拉菲尔
Raphael!
拉菲尔 你听我说
Raphael, listen to me.
杀人凶手
Murderer!
我爱你
I love you.
住口
Shut up!
听我解释 我不得不阻止他
Listen to me. I had to stop him.
这地方本该属于你
This place is yours, by rights.
你不了解这世界 不了解他剥夺了你什么
You don't know the world. You don't know what he was denying you,
这个地方剥夺了你什么
what this place is denying you!
你真的是恶魔
You are literally a devil.
你以为会有什么结果
What did you think was going to happen?
你能找到方法染指我的钱
That you'd find a way to get your hands on my money?
还是我们一起远走高飞买♥♥跑车
Or that we'd, what, run off into the sunset together to buy fast cars?
不是-我是神职人员
No... -I am a priest.
这就是我的世界 这就是我的人生
This is my world. This is my life!
是不是你杀死阿嘉
Did you kill Aggie?
是不是你杀死我妈-不是我
Did you kill my mother?! -No!
没有 我不会这样对你
No. I wouldn't do that to you.
你骗人
You're lying.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
我没有碰她
I didn't touch her.
现在我该怎么办
What am I going to do now?
拉菲
Raffy!
拉菲尔 等一下
Raphael, wait!
儿子 站住
Son! Stop!
警佐 先别去
Sergeant, hold back.
拉菲 拉菲尔 站住
Raffy! Raphael, stop!
听我说…-放开我…
Listen to me. Listen to me. -Get off me! Listen to me. Get off!
是你杀死她-不是我做的
Arghhhh! You killed her! -Stop, stop!
喂…
Hey, hey!
够了 不用白费唇舌
That's enough! Enough! I'd save your breath.
他不会承认的
He's not going to admit it.
他太精明了
Way too clever.
听我说…
Listen. Listen to me.
为了帮助儿子而杀人是一回事
Killing a man to help his son, that's one thing.
为了自保而害一个女人摔死 这种观感就差了
Pushing a woman to her death to save his own skin...
一点都不伟大
That doesn't read so well. No legend there.
你闭嘴
Be quiet.
说了那么多
All the words...
口口声声说他爱你 或许是真的
All the telling you he loves you... Maybe it's true. Maybe.
但绝对比不上他爱自己的程度
But it won't be as much as he loves himself.
归根究底在于尊重
It comes down to respect.
他对你的尊重还不到愿意说出真♥相♥
He doesn't respect you enough to give you the truth.
是她让我无可奈何
She made it impossible.
曾经她把你夺走
She'd taken you from me once.
独占你这么多年
She had you all these years.
我不得不封她的口
I had to make her silent.
我也是无从选择
I had no choice.
你有
Yes, you did.
乔治葛雷格瑞
George Gregory...
我要依谋杀马修克兰普顿 与阿嘉莎贝特顿的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you for the murders of Matthew Crampton and Agatha Betterton.
你可以保持缄默…
You are not obliged to say anything...
你应该得到自♥由♥
You deserve to be free.
没事了
It's alright.
没事了
It's alright.
不叫我们陷入试探
Lead us not into temptation...
救我们脱离那恶者
but deliver us from evil.
因为国度、权♥柄♥、荣耀 全是你的 直到永远
For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. For ever and ever.
阿们
Amen.
阿们-阿们
Amen. -Amen.
拉菲尔
Raphael?
亲爱的天主
Dear Lord...
我们要为 阿嘉莎法兰西斯贝特顿的灵魂祷告
We pray for the soul of Agatha Frances Betterton.
她为人母亲
Mother...
为人姐妹
...sister,
懂得如何无条件地去爱
who knew how to love unconditionally.
我只是来辞行的
Just wanted to say I'm leaving.
工作结束了
I've finished my work.
要等下一位受托人决定如何处理
We have to wait and see what the next trustee decides to do.
只是很难想象“最后的审判”被搬离这里
Hard to imagine The Doom being carried out of there, though.
是的
Yes.
很遗憾你…
I'm sorry that you
被卷入这件事
got caught up in all of this.
跟我预期的工作内容有落差
It wasn't quite the job I was expecting.
乔治葛雷格瑞已经坦承犯下两起命案
George Gregory has confessed to both murders.
希望…
Hopefully...
到时候你不用出庭作证
you won't have to give evidence at a trial.
我应付得来
I'd cope.
如果你在场的话
If you were there.
以防你需要我
In case you need me.
(艾玛拉文南博士 教会艺术专家)
准备好了吗 长官
Ready, sir?
表现很好 警佐
Good work, Sergeant.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表