剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
我跟你说过 不要过问我的工作
I've told you before not to ask about my work.
我不要你离开 我对我们是认真的
I don't want you to go. I'm serious about us.
非常认真
Really serious.
我们只约过四次会 里维斯
We've been on four dates, Reeves.
但我希望我们能稳定下来
But I want us to go steady.
我妈说不知道你在等什么 然后…
My Mum said, "What are you waiting for?" and...
今晚你要我们上♥床♥吗
Do you want us to have sex tonight?
因为现在和你在这里 让我欲♥火♥焚身
Because right now, being in here with you, it's really turning me on.
高级警官 欢迎-抱歉我迟到了
Commander, welcome.- Sorry I'm a little late.
而且在这种场合 请叫我亚当-当然了
And "Adam," please, in this context.- Oh, of course.
你好 你来了 真高兴见到你
Hello! You made it. Oh! So lovely to see you.
希拉蕊 你见过了-对
Hilary, you've met.- Yes.
你好-晚安
Hi. Good evening.
其实你不是最后的 我们还在等吉尔斯
Oh, actually, you're not the last. We are still expecting Giles.
我的营运总监 吉尔斯弗利特
My Ops Super, Giles Fleet.
那我们坐吧
Well, shall we?
我读了你最新的诗集 我觉得写得很好
I read your latest volume of poems. I thought it was wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴看到你又开始写作了
I was glad to see you're writing again.
我们上次见面时…
The last time we met...
对
Yes.
悲伤不知怎地…
The grief has, erm...
褪去了
...moved, somehow.
对
Hmm.
我能够…
I'm able to...
我本来要说“利用” 但听起来太过愤世嫉俗
...I was going to say channel it, but that sounds cynical.
我不再害怕悲伤了-看得出来
I'm not afraid of it anymore.- And it showed.
你在写作吗-有 正在努力
Are you writing?- I am. Trying to.
写同一个主题 童年丧亲
Sticking to the same subject, bereavement in childhood.
但不像回忆录那么私密
But it's less personal than the memoir.
我怕它会沦落成新的“自助书籍”
I fear it will end up in one of these new "Self-Help" sections.
你们在聊你的回忆录吗-算是吧
Are you talking about your memoir?- Sort of.
我觉得很棒 非常感人
I thought it was terrific, incredibly moving.
我不知道你读过-我当然有
I didn't know you'd read it.- Of course I have.
那是一本好书 否则我不知道他们俩经历了什么
It's a good job. Or I wouldn't have any idea of what these two went through.
让我觉得跟他更亲近了
Made me feel even closer to him.
他们从来不谈这件事-不需要谈
They never talk about it.- Well, it doesn't need talking about.
谢天谢地 那是陈年往事了
It happened such a long time ago now, thankfully.
在你的专栏 你总是叫大家畅所欲言
You're always telling us to talk about everything in your columns.
在适当的时刻 是的
In the right moments, yes.
失去…
Loss...
是件可怕的事 对吧
is a terrible thing, isn't it?
力量强大
Powerful.
尤其是你觉得亲近的人或事物
Especially when it's someone, or something, that you felt close to...
即使只是短暂的时间
...even for a short time.
他们一直都在你心里 然后突然就消失了
They're so present, in your heart, and then suddenly they're gone.
你一定常遇到这种事吧
You must encounter that a lot.
没错-希拉蕊…
I do.- Hilary...
别担心 我不会问他工作的事
Don't worry. I'm not going to ask him about his work.
我受到严格的指示
I'm under strict instructions.
我想我应该开始上菜了 至少是前菜
I think I should serve this food -- the starter, at least.
对 很抱歉 爱丽丝 不晓得吉尔斯怎么还没来
Yes, I'm so sorry, Alice. I can't think what's keeping Giles.
他只能碰碰运气了-对
Well, he'll just have to take his chances.- Yeah.
喂 吉尔斯吗
Hello, Giles? This...
密斯金总督察 是你
Oh. DCI Miskin.
不 没问题 他就在这里 稍等
Yes, no, no, it's not a problem. He's, erm, he's right here. Hold on.
我是达格利什
Dalgliesh.
弗利特宣称他正要从城里回来
Fleet claims he was on his way back from town,
转弯后看到车子就是这种状态
when he rounded the bend and found the car like this.
然后他听到口哨声
Then he heard the whistling.
他认得她 她在拉克斯基尔的办公室工作
He recognises her. She works in the office, at Larkskill.
那个曲调很耳熟 类似圣歌♥
Yeah, the tune was familiar... a sort of hymn,
小学时唱的
from primary school.
我甚至没确认…她是不是死了
I didn't even check if she was... if she was dead.
我跑到后面的电♥话♥亭
I ran... to the phone box back there.
你两小时前就该去梅尔家了
You were due at the Mayers' tonight over two hours ago.
对 我…
Yes. Yes, I, erm...
我在城里跟朋友喝酒 忘了时间
I met a mate in town for a drink. Forgot the time.
天啊
My God...
他对她们都那么做吗
...did he do that to all of them?
她头上的字母
That letter on her head?
你不能把今晚看到的事告诉任何人
You can't speak about what you saw tonight to anyone.
希望你明白
I hope that's understood?
我认识菲欧娜鲍德温
I knew Fiona Baldwin.
她很讨人喜欢
She was well-liked.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
弗利特昨天很晚才来我们家 当然了
So, Fleet turned up at ours last night -- very late, obviously.
他喝了几杯威士忌 然后告诉我们他看到的事
He downed several whiskies, and then he told us about what he'd seen...
关于她头上刻的字母
...about the letter cut on her head.
只有她吗
Is it just her?
所有被害者都有 对吧-对
It was all of them, wasn't it?- Yes.
所以有人在针对拉克斯基尔
So, someone is targeting Larkskill?
我真的认为这种事你应该先告诉我
I really think that is something you should have told me about.
如我所说 是有这个可能-显然如此
It's a possibility, as I've said.- Well, clearly!
弗利特在吗-不在
Is Fleet here?- No.
我叫他不必来公♥司♥ 他昨晚睡在我家的沙发上
No, I told him not to come in. He slept on our sofa last night.
他谈起昨晚时 爱丽丝和希拉蕊也在场吗
Were Alice and Hilary there when he talked about what he--
对 她们在 我已经叫她们保密了
Yes, they were. And I've already told them to keep it to themselves.
你能信任我们
You can trust us.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
是谁干的
Who's doing this?!
丈夫 大卫
Husband, David,
说菲欧娜当时和他还有几个朋友 在希望街的皇冠酒吧
says Fiona was with him and some friends at The Crown on Hope Street.
她八点左右想回家 但他想留下
She wanted to go home around 8:00, but he wanted to stay,
所以她拿了车钥匙就离开
so she took the car keys and left.
从停车场到现场花了14分钟半
Fourteen and a half minutes from the car park to the scene,
所以她的死亡时间大约是8点15分
so she died at approximately 8:15.
车子的右前轮爆胎了
Right front tyre of the car is blown.
丈夫说他知道轮胎磨损 但还没处理
Husband says he knew it was wearing thin but hadn't dealt with it.
所以车子爆胎 她打滑到对向车道
So, it blows, she swerves across the road.
她下了车 应该吓坏了
She gets out of the car, pretty shaken most likely,
这时凶手才接近她
and that's when the killer approaches.
前两起谋杀案 弗利特有什么不在场证明
What were Fleet's alibis for the first two murders?
丹妮丝的 他当时在码头参加活动
Er, Denise's, he was at an event at the marina.
他住在船上
He lives on a boat there.
薇薇安的…-他当时在工作
Vivienne's.- He was at work.
他接了葛莱希尔打来的电♥话♥ 至少他是这么宣称
He took the call from Gledhill -- or claims he did.
那是提米的
Oh, that's Timmy's.
我们在岬角找到的 他喜欢拿来咬
We found it on the headland. He likes chewing it.
你知道信封放哪里吗
Do you know where the envelopes have gone?
知道
Er, yeah.
店里的女人说又发生了一起谋杀
The woman in the shop said there's been another murder.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
拉克斯基尔的员工-不知道
Someone who works at Larkskill?- Dunno.
谢谢
Thank you.
(民众反核联盟 赤♥裸♥裸的谎言)
该死 尼尔 你在发这个吗
Shit, Neil, are you sending this out?
我们必须主动出击
We've gotta take the fight to them.
我知道我什么都不该说的
I know I shouldn't have said anything.
我知道你叫我别说 但我就是忍♥不住 对不起
I know you told me not to, but I just couldn't keep it to... I'm sorry.
根据你的证词 你昨晚去女王头酒吧喝酒
According to your statement, you went for a drink in the Queen's Head last night.
我们查过了 那里关闭在整修
We checked. It's closed for refurbishment.
对 没错 我们…
Yes, yes, that's right. We--
城镇周围的路障都没有拦到你
None of our roadblocks picked you up anywhere near town.
你不能再骗我们了 弗利特先生
You need to stop lying to us, Mr Fleet.
你是去见托比葛莱希尔吗-不是
Were you meeting Toby Gledhill?- No.
他上周四晚上有打给你吗-有 他有
Did he really call you last Thursday night?- Yes. He did.
为什么 为什么打给你
Why? Why you?
他一定跟很多人密切合作 例如梅尔博士
He must have worked closely with a lot of people. Dr Mayer, for example.
他们一起进行研究
They were conducting research together?
我昨天晚上开船出去 我在找托比
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表