剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
于是贝特顿兄妹就收留你
So the Bettertons took you in.
他们才是我的父母
They're my mum and dad.
即使你说的是事实
Even if you'd got your facts straight,
我正在受训成为神职人员 警♥察♥先生
I'm training for the priesthood, Mr Policeman.
我并不贪财 我没有靠近副主教 我们都没有
I'm not mercenary. I didn't go near the Archdeacon. None of us did.
最后见到他的人是乔治葛雷格瑞
Last person to see him, George Gregory,
九点半左右 在这条走廊的尽头与他擦身而过
passes him at the far end of this corridor at around 9:30.
对 克兰普顿道了晚安
Yes. Crampton says goodnight.
他回到这里 书写会议纪录
He comes back here, writes up his notes from the meeting.
更衣就寝
Gets changed for bed.
大概在11点上♥床♥睡觉
In bed for say 11:00.
11点到1点之间 他莫名起身去了教堂 什么原因
At some point between 11:00 and 1:00, for some reason, he gets up and goes to the church. Why?
突然需要祷告
Sudden need to pray?
他大可在床边祷告 或是在床上祷告
He could pray beside his bed. In his bed.
有人突然来找他
Someone came to fetch him, unexpected?
来这里找东西的那个人 -但要找什么呢
Same person who searched in here? -But for what?
多谢
Ah.
好
Thanks.
跟烛台指纹吻合的对象
Right. Print matches on the candlestick--
是阿嘉莎贝特顿和赛巴斯钦神父
Agatha Betterton and Father Sebastian.
可恶 没有约翰神父
Damn, no Father John.
阿嘉莎可能每周都会擦拭一次
Agatha probably cleaned it once a week.
赛巴斯钦几乎每天都会点蜡烛
Sebastian probably lit it almost every day.
教堂内的指纹如你预料的 几乎每个人都有
Fingerprints from around the church, we've got pretty much everyone, as you'd expect.
电灯开关上的新指纹是约翰神父
Fresh prints on the light switch, Father John.
前门的新指纹又是阿嘉莎贝特顿的
Fresh prints on the front door, Agatha Betterton, again,
还有赛巴斯钦与约翰神父 瑟提斯、拉文南博士的
and Father Sebastian, Father John, Surtees, Dr Lavenham.
哪个瑟提斯
Which Surtees?
凯伦
Er, Karen.
头一回进教堂吗 肯定很新奇
First time in a church? Must be fascinating.
是我太夸大了 只是想要炫耀
I was exaggerating. Showing off.
我就爱这样
I do that.
我进来过一、两次
I have been in here, once or twice.
门口和那边铭版上发现的指纹
The prints found on the door, and on the plaque there...
都是昨天或今早刚留下的
They're fresh. Yesterday or this morning.
艾瑞克跟副主教谈过之后就很心烦
Eric was pretty upset after he spoke to the Archdeacon.
是焦虑的那种 不是愤怒 我知道他会默默接受
Distressed sort of upset, not angry. I knew he'd just accept it.
虽然他看起来像狼 但其实是羊
He looks like a wolf, but actually, he's a lamb.
于是昨天晚餐后 我喝了一瓶伏特加 很要命
So... I'd had a vodka after dinner last night... fatal.
我来这里找副主教 拜托他重新考虑卖♥♥掉小屋的事
And I came up here to find the Archdeacon, ask him to think again about the cottage.
我看见灯亮着就进来 但我却步了
I saw the light on in here, came inside to look. And I lost my nerve.
所以他确实在这里 -是的
So, he was in here? -Yes,
可是还有别人在 那位院长 是叫赛巴斯钦吧
but he was with someone. The warden. Sebastian, is it?
两人在交谈 所以我就离开了 想说今天再去找他谈 可是…
They were... talking. I gave up and left, thought I'd speak to him today, but...
你的住址在伦敦 但就我所知你常来
Your home address is in London, but you're here quite often, I understand.
那又怎样 我喜欢艾瑞克家 我来散步的
So? I like Eric's place. I go for walks.
你从事什么职业 -工时应该很弹性
What do you do for a living? -Hours must be flexible.
偶尔去当服务生、店员 都是季节性的
I do some waitressing. Shop work. Seasonal.
没告诉你的原因不言而喻 我知道会显得可疑
I didn't tell you because... well, pretty obvious. I knew it wouldn't look good.
你几点回到小屋 -约晚上10点 9点45分
What time did you arrive back at the cottage? -Twenty to, quarter to ten?
塔伦警佐会打电♥话♥给你哥哥 请他确认这件事
DS Tarrant is going to telephone your brother and see if he can confirm that.
他会的 因为这是事实
He will. Cos it's true.
不晓得他们为何会找她谈
Now, why were they talking to her, I wonder?
昨天晚祷过后 你做了什么
Yesterday, after Compline, what did you do?
我回到了这里
I came back here.
我们一起回来的
We came back together.
你们两位从昨晚回到这里后 到你今天早上前往教堂前
Did either of you leave the flat, for any reason, between arriving here
曾因任何理由离开过公♥寓♥吗
and when you went to the church this morning?
没有
No.
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling now?
疲惫不堪
Exhausted.
目前我们没有理由指控你任何罪名
At this point in time, we have no cause to charge you with anything.
你们到底还要他忍♥受多久
How much more is he supposed to take?
你要知道他不曾碰过那个可怜的大男孩
You know he never touched that... poor boy.
没有刑事起诉是因为没有证据
You know that there was no criminal prosecution because there was no evidence.
我看过报告 贝特顿小姐
I read the report, Miss Betterton.
只有那个副主教 都是他在猎巫
It was only him, the Archdeacon, and his witch hunt.
因为这才是真♥相♥
Cos that's what it was.
当时我们就该离开此地 我很想走
We should have left here then. I wanted to,
可是还有拉菲尔
but there was Raphael.
你都不晓得
You don't know...
你没有看到我们曾经是多么幸福
...you didn't see us... how happy we used to be.
我们是称职的家长
We were good parents.
你的清洁工作是否包含打扫教堂
Your cleaning duties... do they include cleaning the church?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
这里应该很适合你们
This should be suitable for you.
那里有电♥话♥ -谢谢
Ah, there's a telephone. -Thank you.
我们会在早上七点回来
We'll be back at 7am.
昨天晚祷过后
After Compline last night,
你是否马上就离开教堂
did you leave the church immediately?
不 不是马上
No. No, not immediately.
副主教和我又待了一会 进一步讨论他的计画 然后才离开
The Archdeacon and I stayed on for a brief time, talked a little further about his plans. Then we left.
有疑虑随时来电 -我会的
Any worries, call. -I will.
不该带凯伦瑟提斯回局里吗 长官
You don't think we should be bringing Karen Surtees in, sir?
证据不足
There isn't enough evidence.
今晚的重点是背景调查 先从他们兄妹开始
Priority tonight - background checks, starting with her and the brother.
阿嘉莎贝特顿的名字一再出现 对吧
Agatha Betterton's name keeps coming up, doesn't it?
很抱歉 你得留下
I'm sorry you have to stay.
希望明天就能放你走 -至少让我有机会研究完
Hopefully, we'll be able to release you tomorrow. -Gives me a chance to finish my research, at least.
我们就在村子里 门口会有警员看守
Well we're just in the village, and... there'll be officers on the gates.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 -晚安
Goodnight. -Goodnight.
感觉我们并不把她视为嫌犯
I take it we're not looking at her as a suspect?
把她纳入调查对象 但我看不出她涉案的理由
Include her in the checks, but I can't see any reason to think she's involved.
(立刻前来教堂 否则“最后的审判” 将被破坏到一文不值)
需要帮忙吗 阿嘉
Need any help, Aggie...?
拉菲
Raffy!
待会下棋吗 如果你有意愿的话 -好的 老师
Chess later? I mean, if you're... if you feel up to it? -Yes, sir.
我得报仇雪恨
Need to get my revenge.
拉文南博士 也欢迎你加入
Dr Lavenham, you'd be welcome to join.
我不会下棋 -我们可以教你
Oh, I don't play. -We could teach you.
你喝很多了
You've had enough.
料理很好吃 阿嘉莎 谢谢
This is very nice, Agatha. Thank you.
有人当初想到的话就该由我们来做菜的
One of us should have cooked, if we'd... if we'd thought.
今天大家都不好受
A difficult day for all of us.
我们就是一帮伪君子 不是吗
Quite a bunch of hypocrites, aren't we?
面色凝重地坐在这里 仿佛真的遗憾他死了
Sitting here all sombre, as if we care that he's dead.
我建议你自♥制♥ 女士
I suggest you control yourself, Madam.
我们何不跳个舞呢
Why don't we have a little dance?
叮咚 巫婆死掉了 -拜托别这样
Ding dong, the witch is dead. -Stop it, please.
你也希望他死 他仿佛破坏球前来摧毁一切
You wanted him dead. Coming here, the wrecking ball, tearing everything down.
没有人希望他出事 -少来这套
None of us wished him harm. -Oh, come on!
要我送你回公♥寓♥吗 -当然不用
Would you like me to walk you to your flat? -Of course she wouldn't.
她才刚开始呢
She's only just started.
“她才刚开始呢”
"She's only just started."
我知道是你们其中一人做的
I know one of you...
我知道 我有证据
I know. I have proof.
最赞的就是他们再也不会把错推给约翰
And it's a good job, it's a bloody good job that they're not blaming John any more,
因为我会大声告诉全世界
because I would shout it from the rooftops!
但或许我只会握个手
But maybe I'll just shake the hand...
向除掉他的那个人握手致意
shake the hand of the one that wiped him out!
立刻滚出去 -你很得意吧
Get out. Now. -Happy, were you?
以为会由我哥哥来背黑锅
When you thought that my brother was taking the blame?
你不曾对他释出丝毫善意
You have never shown him an ounce of kindness.
你哥哥一而再地带来灾祸 -你是一个报复心重的小人
Your brother has brought disaster upon disaster to Saint Anselm's! -You are a shrivelled vindictive soul
心中没有上帝的存在
and there is no God in you!
够了 -你没资格这么说 看看你自己
That's enough! -You don't get to say enough! Look at you.
一副高高在上 道貌岸然的样子
All high and mighty and above it all!
你并不清高吧 你跟其他人一样
You're not, are you? You're just like anyone else.
跟其他人一样罪孽深重
You sin... like anyone else.
马上滚出去 不然就换我们全部离开
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表