剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
他在湖边采的花
He picked them by the lake.
赛巴斯钦神父肯定是头号♥嫌犯 你不觉得吗
Father Sebastian has to be chief suspect, don't you think?
动机与机会他都有
He has motive, opportunity.
烛台上有他的指纹
His prints are on the candlestick.
纵然能够解释 但…
Granted, they can be explained away, but...
是-凯伦兰道尔
Yes. - Karen Randal?
我们知道她擅长说谎
We know she can lie.
或许瑟提斯帮了忙
Maybe with Surtees's help?
她的动机不明
Her motives aren't clear.
她对任务怀抱热忱
She's passionate about her mission,
而且感觉她是受到个人经历的刺♥激♥
and I get the feeling she's fuelled by personal experience.
我有同感-可是杀他对她有何好处
Yeah, I got that. But what does she gain by killing him?
再者晚餐时她和瑟提斯并不在场
And she and Surtees weren't at dinner,
不可能知道阿嘉莎吹嘘了什么
so they wouldn't have known about Agatha's boasting.
所以确定要把她的死视为谋杀
So, we're definitely treating her death as murder?
你的看法呢
What do you think?
我认为是
I think yes.
否则太过巧合-同意
It's too much of a coincidence. -Agreed.
可是要证明不容易
But it'll be a devil to prove.
我们需要真凭实证
We'll need something cast iron.
虽然不能断定两起命案是同一人所为
We can't assume that one person is responsible for both deaths,
但可能性很高
but it seems likely.
而且凶手昨晚极有可能就坐在食堂
And it seems highly likely that the killer was sitting in the refectory yesterday evening.
要排除约翰神父吗 毕竟是他妹妹
Do we rule out Father John? -She's his sister, but...
先不排除任何可能
We're not ruling anything out.
长官
Sir...
关于之前的事
About before...
都过去了-我可以接受你的指正
It's done with. -I can take it. From you.
而且我宁可你直说
I mean, I'd rather you just said.
你的心思很难看穿
You're hard to read.
这种管理风格并不适用于所有人
It's not a management style that suits everyone.
我是真的很努力
I do try.
虽然我不是她
I'm not her, but...
但…
but...
我只希望你能把这次的高级指挥课程
All I want is that you treat the Senior Command Course
当作持续学习的机会 而非炫耀自身成功
as an opportunity to keep learning, not as a victory parade.
你是个优秀的人才
You have excellent qualities.
只要记住这份工作是一种殊荣
Just remember the job is a privilege.
你有没有追查克拉拉阿布斯♥诺♥特的事
Did you follow up re. Clara Arbuthnot?
有
Yes.
他提到的那间艾许肯医院
Yes, the hospital he mentioned, Ashcombe,
我打过电♥话♥
I telephoned.
那是本地的一间乡村医院
It's a local cottage hospital.
职员甚至不用查病历
The clerk didn't even need to look at the records.
克拉拉阿布斯♥诺♥特约莫在18个月前过世
Clara Arbuthnot died. Around 18 months ago.
对方还说了什么吗
Did they say anything else?
没有
No.
好 请犯罪现场调查组回来 搜查赛巴斯钦神父的房♥间
OK, let's get SOCO back and carry out a search. Father Sebastian's room.
研究一下他这几天穿过的衣服
Let's look at the clothes he's been wearing for the last couple of days.
我要去一趟医院 看看还能问出些什么
I'm going to the hospital, see if there's anything else they can tell me.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 我的意思是…
Er, sorry, I mean...
她都已经死了
she's dead.
这让我很在意 而且是我们目前仅有的线索之一
It's bothering me. And it's a loose end, one of the only ones we've got.
(艾许肯乡村医院)
福特护士
Nurse Ford?
我是达格利什高级警官
I'm Commander Dalgliesh.
正在本地指挥办案
I'm leading an investigation locally.
了解
Right?
我想打听1977年9月在此过世的病患 克拉拉阿布斯♥诺♥特
I'm interested in a patient who died here in September '77. Clara Arbuthnot.
护士长说你曾帮忙照顾她
The matron said you helped nurse her.
是 没错
Yes, I did.
我对她印象深刻
I remember her very very well.
虽然不是指派我
I wasn't assigned to her.
原本是鲁尼护士 但没错
That was Nurse Rooney. But yes.
你有空说话吗
Do you have a moment to talk?
我的休息时间到了
Erm, due my break.
玛丽鲁尼现在人在澳洲
Mary Rooney's in Australia now.
我们失去了联♥系♥ 很遗憾
We've lost touch, which is sad.
她真的很喜欢克拉拉
She really liked Clara.
她死时让她很难过
She was upset when she died.
克拉拉当时才50岁
Clara was only 50 years old.
个性充满活力
And she was sparky.
淘气
Mischievous.
我想她的人生应该是过得多采多姿
I think she'd led a pretty colourful life.
她有访客吗
Did she have visitors?
她朋友很多
Lots of friends.
病床旁不乏笑声和蛋糕
Lots of laughter and cake round the bed.
你是否记得 一位叫做阿嘉莎贝特顿的女士来探视过
Do you remember her being visited by a lady called Agatha Betterton?
可能只来过一次
It could've been just one visit.
不记得
No.
抱歉 我都记不住人名
I'm sorry. I can't remember any names.
她任职于一所神学院
She works at a seminary.
圣安塞姆学院
Saint Anselm's College.
克拉拉是否提过这所学院
Did Clara ever talk about the college?
没对我说过
Not to me.
有没有孩子或伴侣呢
How about children? Or a partner perhaps?
我没见过
Not that I saw.
不过她后来结了婚
But you know she got married?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没错 当她得知自己来日无多后
Yes. When she found out that she only had a few weeks left...
就说她一定要结婚
...she said she had to get married.
医院病历并未记载任何亲属 只有她律师的名字
The hospital records list no next of kin. Just the name of her solicitor.
此事千真万确
Well, it definitely happened.
我知道是玛丽帮她安排的
I know Mary organised it for her.
她嫁给谁
Who did she marry?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我们都猜是跟她想把钱留给谁有关系
We all presumed it was something to do with where she wanted her money to go.
还颇费事的
It was quite a to-do.
克拉拉说一定要在教堂
Clara said it had to be in a church,
我们都觉得很怪 因为医院牧师很可怜
which we all thought was funny because she wasn't exactly nice to the poor chaplain
每次来都会被她凶
whenever he came.
我知道玛丽是她的见证人
I know Mary was her witness.
她有没有提到过新郎
Did she say anything about the groom?
我记得她说人长得很帅
I think she said he was handsome.
可是她也说过程很怪
But she said it was an odd business,
一下子就结束了
over in a flash.
记得是哪间教堂吗
Do you remember the name of the church?
记得
Yes.
他们去了最近的教堂 因为克拉拉身体太虚弱
They went for the nearest one because Clara was so unwell.
佩特沃思的诸灵堂
All Souls, Petworth.
底下的呢
What about bottom?
要 装起来
Yep, bag it.
就像我说过的
Like I said,
请你留在外面
need you to stay out.
弟兄
Brother?
他们会关闭学校
They'll close us down.
这次我们挺不过去的
We can't survive this.
(有罪的神学院 神职人员陈尸祭台)
我该何去何从
Where will I go?
有人提供报社大量情报
Someone's given them a load of information.
是你吗
Was it you?
不 我倒希望是
No. I wish it was.
其中一个警♥察♥
One of the coppers?
我不清楚
Don't know.
用字遣词看起来像是
The vocab...
了解教会的人
Seems like someone who knows about churches.
凯伦
Karen...
现在事情被揭穿了 以后呢
What happens, now this has all blown up?
我们就到此为止了吗
I mean, is that it for us?
不
No.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表