剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
Wait a minute. What?
等一下 什么
Okay. What? The glasses?
-好吧 什么 -墨镜
What? All right.
-什么 -好吧
What now? What?
-又想干嘛 -什么
Here he goes.
他开始了
Wrote a song 'bout it! Like to hear it? Here it go.
我为这事写了一首歌♥ 想听吗 开始了
♪ The policeman tried to arrest me ♪
♪ 警♥察♥想要逮捕我 ♪
♪ For something I didn't do ♪
♪ 以莫须有的罪名 ♪
♪ They had me on the ground ♪
♪ 他们把我按在地上 ♪
♪ Pulled their guns out, too ♪
♪ 还掏出了枪 ♪
Thank you very much!
多谢
I'll get it. I hope it ain't the cops.
我去开门 希望不是警♥察♥
Hello.
你好
Hi. We're the Connollys.
嗨 我们是康诺利夫妇
This place is surprisingly nice. You must be renting.
没想到这房♥子这么漂亮 肯定是租的吧
We're your neighbors.
我们是你们的邻居
Well, actually we're Airbnb-ing,
其实我们是在爱彼迎上面租的
and we wanted to make sure everything was okay.
我们想过来看看 确保你们没事
Yeah. We saw the whole thing. It's nice to meet everyone.
-对 我们目睹了整件事情 -很高兴认识各位
We felt it would be the neighborly thing
我们觉得 既然是邻居
to come over and introduce ourselves,
就该过来做个自我介绍
and bring you over a pumpkin cream pie.
送你们一个南瓜奶油馅饼
We're just so glad our neighborhood is safe.
看到这个社区很安全 我们真是太高兴了
Of course it is. What would make you think anything else?
当然很安全 为什么觉得不安全
Well, there was a strange car
之前有一辆车很奇怪
that kept coming to these sudden stops.
不停地急刹车
We know they were probably scoping out the neighborhood.
我们知道 他们很可能在小区里踩点
It's a good thing we notified the police.
还好我们通知了警♥察♥
Wait. You called the cops? Of course.
-等一下 是你们报的警 -当然
Two guys are joyriding through our safe little neighborhood?
任凭两个家伙开着车 在我们安宁的小区里兜风
You mean, that look like me? And me?
-你是说 他们长得像我 -还有我
Exactly.
没错
I think...
我觉得...
I think we should probably be leaving.
我觉得我们该走了
Yeah, I agree with that.
对 我同意
By the way, I want to let you know something.
对了 我想让你们明白一件事
Black people don't like...
黑人不喜欢...
pumpkin cream pies.
南瓜奶油馅饼
Bye.
再见
♪ Black people don't like Pumpkin cream pie ♪
♪ 黑人不喜欢南瓜奶油馅饼 ♪
♪ We like sweet potato pie better ♪
♪ 我们更喜欢地瓜馅饼 ♪
Thank you very much!
多谢
Dad, I really want to talk to you. That's a coincidence.
-爸爸 我想和你谈谈 -巧了
I wanna talk to you, too. Okay. You first.
-我也想和你谈谈 -好吧 你先说
What would you think if I said I wanted to sell BAY?
如果我说我想卖♥♥掉贝杨公♥司♥ 你会怎么想
Well, I would... No. You know what?
-嗯 我会... -不 知道吗
I could tell by the way you was getting into that,
看你的反应 我就知道你怎么想了
it's the wrong decision.
这是个错误的决定
Listen, my mom built this company,
听着 我妈妈创建了这家公♥司♥
passed it on to me, I want to pass it on to you.
然后把它传给了我 现在我想传给你
Dad, you really don't have to do that.
爸爸 你真的用不着这样做
You don't wanna be a cosmetic mogul like your father?
你不想像老爸一样 做一个化妆品大亨吗
I wanted to be a Laker Girl. Say what?
-以前我想做一个湖人啦啦队员 -你说什么
It worked out for Paula Abdul.
宝拉·阿巴杜就做到了
But real talk, after everything that happened this week
不过说真的 这周发生了这么多事
with being racially profiled and the police harassment,
又是种族歧视 又是警♥察♥骚扰
my eyes have really been opened.
我看清这个社会了
I think I want to be a civil rights attorney.
我想做一名民权律师
That's a noble profession.
这是一个崇高的职业
I know whatever you decide you wanna do,
我知道 不管你决定做什么
you're gonna be great at it.
你一定会做得很出色
Thanks, Dad. All right?
-谢谢爸爸 -好吗
What else did you want to talk about?
那你还想谈什么
Sasha, slow down!
萨莎 慢点
Dad, I'm only doing 30.
爸爸 现在时速才50公里
Then speed your ass up.
那就开快点
And remember, keep both hands on the wheel.
记住 要用双手扶着方向盘
They both are on the wheel, Dad.
我本来就是两只手 爸爸
Just like you said, ten and two.
就像你说的 10点和2点方向
It looks more like ten-thirty and two-fifteen.
我看更像是10点半和2点一刻
And watch out for that Black baby!
当心那个黑人宝宝
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表