剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
She's gonna deny, deny, deny.
她会抵赖 抵赖 抵赖
But we are prepared for it.
但我们已经做好准备了
Are we playing Duck, Duck, Goose?
我们要玩丢手绢吗
God damn it.
见鬼
Can I be the goose?
我可以扮演鹅吗
Here she is.
她来了
What's everyone doing?
你们在干什么
Hi, my Sasha. Honey, come here.
嗨 萨莎 亲爱的 过来
Give me a hug.
抱我一下
You... you can let go now.
你可以放手了
This child is clean.
这孩子很清白
Now, sit down. Okay.
坐吧 好吧
Dad, what... What's going on?
爸爸 这是怎么回事
You tell me, Sash.
你说呢 萨莎
I just want to let you know something.
我想让你明白一件事
I knew it was you, Sash.
我就知道会是你 萨莎
You broke my heart.
你伤透了我的心
Okay...
好吧...
Aunt Chelsea, maybe you can explain?
切尔西姑姑 也许你可以解释一下
This is what we call...
这就是我们所说的...
An intervention.
干预
Is this about how much I'm on my phone?
是因为我太沉迷于手♥机♥了吗
Please don't take my phone away again.
求求你们 别再没收我的手♥机♥了
It's not just your phone you're on.
你沉迷的不只是手♥机♥
I've seen it in the movies, like New Jack City.
我在电影里见过这一幕 比如"纽约黑街"
But I never thought it would happen in my own house.
但我没想到 这一幕竟会发生在我家里
I am disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
"Sasha, when I was your age,
"萨莎 我像你这么大的时候
I did some shit."
我♥干♥过一些坏事"
Them two know I did some shit.
他们俩知道我♥干♥过坏事
"But you are my niece, and you can't be doing this to yourself."
"可你是我的侄女 你不能这样对待自己"
I love you so much. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我是如此爱你 -没错
I love you. We all love you.
-我爱你 -我们都爱你
You don't get it... Manny, turn on the light!
-你不明白... -曼尼 开灯
Now, look here.
好了 给我听好了
You ain't gonna run your little game on me,
你的小把戏骗不了我
'cause I'm not your daddy.
因为我不是你老爸
This OG Pops you're talking to,
正在和你说话的这个聪明老爹
and I know about them streets.
我了解街上的那些人
I been running all up in them bad boys since 1967.
从1967年起 我经常跟这些坏小子打交道
I understand the young people of today.
我了解如今的年轻人
I'm in your generation.
我和你们是同一个年代的
You out there hip-hopping
你们在外面跳街舞
and cabbage-patching, doing the Dougie!
跳卷心菜娃娃舞 跳道吉舞
Who's your supplier?
谁是你的供货商
I think my family's on drugs.
我想我的家人吸毒了
Okay, I don't know what y'all are talking about,
好吧 我听不懂你们说什么
but I'm just gonna go to my room.
但我要回我的房♥间了
No, sweetie. This is for your own good.
不 亲爱的 这都是为了你好
What? Yes, down there.
-什么 -是的 坐下
Pops, read what you have prepared,
老爹 念念你准备的稿子
'cause you're the patriarch of this family.
因为你是一家之主
I just wanna tell you, baby girl...
我只想告诉你 乖孙女...
"Need... two... egg rolls,
"需要... 两个... 鸡蛋卷
Kung Pao chicken, brown rice..."
宫保鸡丁 糙米..."
Damn it, this is the wrong piece of paper.
见鬼 不是这张
I'm just gonna do it off the dome.
我还是凭记忆说吧
Get your life together!
好好把握你的人生
And none of my stuff better not come up missing!
我的东西最好一样都别丢
All right, Zia, you're up.
好吧 齐娅 你上
Okay.
好
Duck. Duck.
鸭子 鸭子
Goose!
鹅
That's her supplier, right there.
那就是她的供货商 就在那里
Brian, I need to talk to you.
布莱恩 我得和你谈谈
Sash... God bless you.
萨莎... 愿上帝保佑你
So I got good news and bad news.
我有好消息和坏消息
The bad news is I've been suspended from the force
坏消息是 我被警长停职了
by the chief for the whole Cowardly Cop thing.
因为"胆小的警♥察♥"这件事
But the good news is Sasha's as clean as the Board of Health.
好消息是 萨莎像卫生署一样干净
What? Yeah, turns out some of the guys
-什么 -没错 原来是实验室的
at the lab were playing a trick on me for the Cowardly Cop thing.
一些同事耍了我 因为"胆小的警♥察♥"这件事
So she ain't on nothing?
这么说她什么都没吸
Boy! We love to play games and charades and stuff like that.
天啊 我们喜欢玩游戏 打哑谜什么的
Look, hated to waste everybody's Saturday.
听着 我不想浪费大家的星期六
How about we go to dinner, on me?
我们去吃晚饭吧 我请客
So she ain't on that shit?
所以她没有吸那玩意
What... I'm not on anything. What did you guys think?
我什么都没吸 你们是怎么想的
We thought you was on drugs.
我们以为你在吸毒
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
It's my fault.
都是我的错
I went through your backpack and I found your fake ID,
我搜查你的背包 发现了你的假身份证
and I did what any thoughtful father would do.
我做了任何一个 关心孩子的父亲都会做的事
I took a little bit of your hair,
找了几根你的头发
gave it to my cop friend and he ran a toxicology report.
交给我的警♥察♥朋友 他拿去做了毒理学检查
I got that fake ID so that I could vote.
我办假身份证是为了投票
Look, I know that it's wrong but I want to see change.
听着 我知道这样做不对 但我想看到一些改变
That's some bullshit.
鬼扯
Okay, fine. I also bought one beer.
好吧 我还买♥♥了一瓶啤酒
No big deal.
没什么大不了
She bought a beer, there was a little voter fraud, okay?
她买♥♥了一瓶啤酒 搞了一次小小的选举欺诈 好吗
It's all good.
没关系
I am disgusted by all of you.
你们让我觉得恶心
I think I left the weed whacker on.
我好像忘了关除草机了
I would expect something like this from my dad
我爸这样做 我一点都不觉得奇怪
'cause he's always embarrassing me, but you, Aunt Chels?
因为他经常让我丢脸 但是你 切尔西姑姑
I'm sorry. And you, Pops?
-对不起 -还有你 老爹
Here I was thinking I was your little angel.
我还以为我是你的小天使呢
Baby, we thought you was on that Blue Magic,
宝贝 我们以为你在吸"蓝色魔法"
eating up everything in the house and dressing like Eddie King Jr.
你把家里的零食吃光了 还穿得像小埃迪·金似的
Like who?
像谁
Well, look, I think this worked out for everybody.
好吧 听着 我觉得大家的事都解决了
I see Manny needs me to help him with the weed...
我看到曼尼需要我帮他除草...
You ain't getting out of this. Hold it right there.
你休想溜走 站住
I don't know what in your right mind would make you think
我不知道你是怎么想的 居然会以为
for even a second that I would be dumb enough to get caught up
我会蠢到沉溺于
in some nonsense like drugs.
毒品这种无稽的东西
I didn't even make it past the first episode of Breaking Bad.
"绝命毒师"我才看了第一集 就看不下去了
Look, Sash, we was just worried. I mean...
听着 萨莎 我们只是担心你 我是说...
No. It's my turn to talk.
不 现在轮到我说话了
You know, I don't know what kind of daughter
我不知道你把你女儿
you think that you're raising,
当成什么人了
and I don't know where you get some stupid idea from.
我也不知道你那些愚蠢的想法 是从哪儿来的
I'm gonna go help Manny with the weed whacker,
我去帮曼尼弄除草机
but I'mma use the front door.
但我从前门出去
Let's... Sash, babe, we're trying to...
让我们... 萨莎 宝贝 我们是想...
No, no, no, no. It's my turn to talk.
不 现在轮到我说话了
Embarrassing me at yoga?
在瑜伽课上让我出丑
You even took me to a sex therapist!
你甚至带我去看性治疗师
What? You took that girl to a sex...
-什么 -你带姑娘去看性...
It's a long story.
说来话长
Interesting, though, but a long one.
虽然有趣 但是太长了
And despite all that, I still find it in my heart to love you.
尽管如此 我依然爱你
Daddy, after all of this,
老爸 经过这件事
I still find it in my heart to love you.
我依然爱你
See, Dad? I told you my fake ID would come in handy.
瞧 老爸 我说了我的假身份证会有用的
Yes, and it's the last time you'll be using this thing.
没错 这是你最后一次用它了
Let me get a velvet chocolate sprinkle
我要一杯撒了丝滑巧克力
Armani flowered martini, thank you.
配有阿玛尼花饰的马提尼 谢谢
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表