剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
but they still got their cell phones and social media.
但她们还有手♥机♥和社交媒体
They will cancel you, man.
她们会屏蔽你们
You got to get medieval on their little asses.
你们得用老方法惩罚她们
You got to make them suffer. Yeah.
-要让她们痛不欲生 -没错
Y'all go ahead and enjoy that barbecue.
你们去享受烧烤吧
Old school got this.
这事就交给我们老古董
Don't you run up on me like that. My nerves are bad.
不要这样悄悄靠近我 我神经衰弱
Now, look, I'm just gonna address the elephant in the room.
听着 我只想解决掉和尚头上的虱子
You a thieving-ass elephant.
你是个偷东西的虱子
Dixon, I ain't never stolen no elephant.
狄克逊 我从没偷过虱子
You stole my recipe for my Slap-The-Shit-Out-Of-Your-Papa sauce.
你偷了我的"辣得你爹嗷嗷叫"酱料配方
Okay. I might have stolen it, but I ain't steal it from you.
好吧 也许我偷了 但不是偷你的
I stole it from Daddy. I got to pee-pee.
我是偷老爸的 我要尿尿
Pops, Auntie Elizabeth said that you might need some help.
老爹 伊丽莎白姑妈说你需要帮忙
No. I'm good, honey.
不用 亲爱的
I just need your daddy to run to the store, get me some ice.
我只需要让你老爸去商店买♥♥点冰块
Brian... No, no. Zia and I will take care of it.
-布莱恩... -不用 交给我和齐娅吧
No, 'cause I need, like, ten bags.
不行 我需要大约十袋
That's too much for children to carry.
太重了 你俩孩子拿不动
Brian... No, no. Ten bags?
-布莱恩... -不用 十袋
Shoot! Ten bags ain't got nothing on me. We'll handle it.
对我来说十袋不算什么 我们去买♥♥
Gotcha!
明白了
Just getting some milk, does the body good.
喝点牛奶 有益健康
That's it. That's why I got no heat.
原来如此 难怪我的烤炉没温度
I'm all pissed.
气死我了
Which one of you sons of bitches
你们哪个混♥蛋♥拔掉了我的
unplugged my SMOKE-E-NATOR 5000?
"油烟终结者5000"的插头
Not me.
不是我
I've been telling your ass since we was
从我们还在穿开裆裤的时候
toddlers not to mess with me.
我就一直跟你说 叫你别惹我
Why in the Beelzebub would you turn off my SMOKE-E-NATOR 5000?
为什么关掉 我的"油烟终结者5000"
You need to plug in a new attitude when you step to me.
跟我理论 你需要换个态度
You know what?
知道吗
I ain't worried about y'all 'cause y'all old-school anyway.
我不怕你们 因为你们都是老古董
Look at this, I got solar panels?
看这个 我有太阳能发电板
All I need is the sun.
我有太阳就够了
I ain't got no sun. Sun?
怎么没有太阳 太阳
Sun?
太阳
Okay.
好
There you go, Pops.
冰块送到 老爹
Ten bags of ice and four frozen arms.
十袋冰块 四条冻胳膊
You need to go catch up with your daddy.
萨莎 去找你老爸
I need him to get me three bags of charcoal. Brian!
我要他去商店 帮我买♥♥三袋木炭 布莱恩
No, no, we can do it. Yeah, we can do it.
-别叫 交给我们吧 -对 交给我们吧
You sure? This ain't no job for no little girl.
你们确定 这种活小姑娘可干不了
It's hell, it's how I got my heel spur.
这是重体力活 我脚跟的骨刺就是这样来的
Brian! No, no.
-布莱恩 -别叫
We got this. We got this. Yeah.
-我们没问题 -对
And you don't have to tell my dad.
你没必要告诉我爸
Maybe I can rub your heels later.
一会儿我帮你按♥摩♥脚跟
Okay, and get me some foot cream and some Preparation H,
好吧 帮我买♥♥点护脚霜和痔疮膏
but you keep that on the low.
但是不要说出去
This is stupid.
这太荒谬了
We've known each other forever. I don't wanna fight with you.
我们认识这么久了 我不想和你较劲
I'm sorry I used my patrol partner to try to make you jealous.
对不起 我不该利用我的巡逻搭档激你吃醋
Wait. She's your patrol partner?
等一下 她是你的巡逻搭档
I thought y'all were smashing.
我还以为你们有一腿呢
We did some hand stuff after a murder-suicide,
有一次碰到一起杀人后自杀案 事后我们亲热了一下
but no, we're just friends.
但我和她只是朋友
Well, did you solve the case?
那个案子破案了吗
It's a murder-suicide.
是杀人后自杀
It solves itself.
用不着破案
Can we go back to being friends?
我们可以继续做朋友吗
Frenemies. Frenemies.
-亦敌亦友 -亦敌亦友
With benefits? Boy, bye.
-带福利那种 -再见
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Where's Morgan?
摩根呢
Where's Marcus?
马库斯呢
They gone. They were over there in the corner,
他们走了 刚才他俩躲在角落里
rubbing each other's shoulders and whatnot.
互相帮对方按♥摩♥肩膀
I'm friends with his grandmama.
他的奶奶和我是朋友
Word is, that boy got cut from the Falcons
据说那小子被猎鹰队开除了
'cause he was trying to snort the 40-yard line.
因为他吸毒
Y'all keep that on the low.
你们别说出去
Look at our little barbecue assistants.
看看我们的烧烤小帮手
We're happy to help.
我们乐意帮忙
Look at all my children. Good to see you again.
看看我的孩子们 很高兴又见到你们了
You know what, I am hankering for some, chitterlings
知道吗 我想买♥♥点猪肠
on that SMOKE-E-NATOR 5000.
放在"油烟终结者5000"上烤
I ain't got my keys, I'mma try to go down and grab some.
我没带钥匙 我要下去买♥♥点
I guess I'll ask Brian. Brian!
看来只能找布莱恩了 布莱恩
What? No. No Brian. Brian!
-什么 不 别叫布莱恩 -布莱恩
Have you seen him? Brian. I haven't.
-你们见过他吗 布莱恩 -我没见过
I haven't seen him, but, I mean, we can go get it.
我没见过他 不过我们可以去帮你买♥♥
I mean, where do you get chitterlings?
哪里有卖♥♥猪肠的
Well, children of corn, this is what you do.
这个嘛 孩子们 你们照我说的去做
Go down to the...
就去...
Piggly Wiggly, right?
小猪商店 知道吧
You go in and in the back is Charlie Ray or Ray Charles,
进门后找查理·雷或雷·查理
they're twins.
他俩是双胞胎
They'll take you to the back where the chitterlings is,
他们会带你们去后面 放猪肠的地方
once you get 'em, leave the top open,
买♥♥到以后 把口敞开
so you could smell it. Go ahead, now.
好好闻闻 现在去吧
Okay, all right. Guts, breathe. Got it.
好吧 内脏 闻闻 知道了
Brian. What's up?
-布莱恩 -有事吗
Do you have any paper plates?
你有纸盘吗
Paper plates. Yeah.
-纸盘 -对
Right there in the cabinet.
在橱柜里
So, your friend, Nick?
你的朋友叫尼克 对吧
You guys are getting along pretty good.
你俩挺合得来的
Rick? Yeah, he's okay.
你是说瑞克 对 他还不错
I'm sorry I brought a date without mentioning it.
抱歉 我带男朋友来 事先没有告诉你
Yeah, well, you know, it's all good. Don't have to worry about.
嗯 没关系 不必担心
Dick seems cool.
屌♥客看起来挺不错
Brian. It's Rick.
布莱恩 他叫瑞克
Yeah, Rick. Of course.
对 瑞克 当然了
How could I get that wrong?
我居然弄错了
Dick, Rick.
屌♥客 瑞克
I don't see it. Right here, at the top.
-我没找到 -在这里 最上面
I'm a man. Let me get it.
我是男人 我帮你拿
I'm a man.
我是男人
No more sugar, I'm good. Thank you.
别再亲近了 谢谢
That woman's handsy.
那个女人毛手毛脚的
Dick.
屌♥客
Yeah. Rick.
-对 -瑞克
Did you find the plates? Got 'em.
-找到盘子了吗 -找到了
Brian, did, Stacy tell you the good news?
布莱恩 史黛西告诉你那个好消息了吗
I didn't talk to him yet. I was going to tell you on Monday.
还没有告诉他 我本来打算星期一告诉你
Tell me on Monday? What's going on?
星期一告诉我 什么事 怎么了
Well, Rick has offered to take me around the world.
瑞克邀请我一起环游世界
I made an offer she couldn't refuse.
我的邀请让她无法拒绝
You know what? Congratulations.
知道吗 恭喜了
And, happy travels.
祝你们旅途愉快
And, enjoy, Dick.
好好享受 屌♥客
I mean Rick.
我是说瑞克
What the hell?
什么情况
What? It can't be.
什么 不可能
Sasha. Is that the smell of chitterlings?
萨莎 那是猪肠的气味吗
Yeah, I went and got 'em.
是啊 我去买♥♥的
But look, your truck's here. That's crazy, right?
不过你看 你的车在这里 不可思议吧
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表