剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
Okay...
好吧...
But come on, Dad, you're always worried.
但是拜托了 老爸 你总是怕我出事
I've been here for months and nothing bad has happened.
我来了几个月了 从没出过事
Plus, you owe me for the intervention, the sex therapist...
再说 这是你欠我的 因为那次干预 性治疗师...
Should I continue?
还要我接着说吗
You know what?
知道吗
To be honest, you're right.
平心而论 你说得对
You have been an incredible daughter
你一直很乖
and you've actually made me feel good about being a daddy.
还让我觉得当老爸很不错
That's so sweet, Dad.
太感人了 老爸
You know, other than that jacket,
你知道 除了那件外套
you're pretty cool, too.
你也挺酷的
Give me some! All right. Okay.
-来比划一下 -好吧
So, what time is he coming through?
那他几点来
Quarter till now?
说到就到
You just hold up right here.
你在这里等着
Dad, do not embarrass me.
老爸 别让我出丑
I can't promise that.
这我无法保证
Man.
真是的
Come on in. How you doing, sir?
-进来吧 -你还好吧 先生
I'm good. You Rahim? Yes, sir. That's me.
-我很好 你是拉希姆吧 -是的 先生 我就是
Quick... What's 12 times 12?
快速问答... 12乘12等于多少
Okay, mathematician and "A" and all that.
好吧 还说是数学家 拿了A
Go upstairs and get dressed.
上楼去换衣服
I'll take care of this. I thought...
-这里交给我 -我以为...
Get your... Okay.
-赶紧... -好的
Rahim? Quarterback Rahim?
拉希姆 四分卫拉希姆
That's me, sir. All right.
-就是我 先生 -好吧
You know how to drive?
你会开车吗
Yes, I'm a great driver. Well, come on. Let's go see.
-会 我开得很好 -好吧 那我们去瞧瞧
All right. Get your...
好了 赶紧...
She'll kill me. Hold up.
她会杀了我 等一下
All right, Radio Raheem, let's see what you got.
好吧 无线电拉希姆 让我瞧瞧你的本事
You know? Pull on out. Cool. 144.
-知道吧 准备上路 -好 144
You ain't driving 144 miles an hour.
不能以144英里的时速开车
What are you talking about? 12 times 12 is 144. I think.
-你在说什么 -12乘12等于144 我觉得
Yeah, a mathematician. Okay, yeah.
对 是个数学家 好吧
You been thinking about that the whole time?
刚才你一直在想答案吧
Yeah. But I didn't even use my fingers.
是的 但我连手指都没用
Where are we going, by the way? Don't worry, just drive.
-我们去哪儿 先生 -别担心 开就是了
I just want to make sure that Zia and Sasha is safe when they're...
我只想确保齐娅和萨莎平安无事 当她们...
They're riding around with you and everything
坐你的车兜风的时候
because you never know... Watch out for that baby!
因为天晓得... 当心那个宝宝
What? Where, man?
什么 在哪儿 伙计
All right, that's a pretty good response time.
好吧 反应挺快
You know what I'm saying? I appreciate that. Okay.
懂我的意思吧 我很欣赏 好吧
Keep on going. So...
继续开 所以...
Mercredes?
奔驰车
It's a Mercredes. AMG package?
这是一辆奔驰 AMG套件
Yes, sir. That's a pretty expensive car.
-是的 先生 -这车挺贵的
Where'd you get it? You steal it? No, it's my father's car.
-哪儿来的 偷的 -不是偷的 是我父亲的
So your father stole it? He's a thief?
所以是你父亲偷的 他是个贼
No, sir. My father is a judge.
不 先生 我父亲是一名法官
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to judge you.
对不起 我没想评判你
It's all right.
没关系
A judge?
法官
You know, I got these parking tickets I might need to get,
你知道 我有一些违停罚单 需要...
you know, expunged.
"处理" 你懂的
I can ask. Yeah.
-我帮你问问 -好
Watch out for that Black baby!
当心那个黑人宝宝
You know what? Roll on out. That's real good response time.
知道吗 接着开 你反应真的很快
You know what I'm saying? I think we're gonna be all right.
懂我的意思吧 我想我们会没事的
Just make sure that you ease up off the brake.
只是松刹车的时候要慢点
Is that Lil Baby? Pull over. Let's get his autograph.
那是利尔·贝比吗 停车 我们去找他要签名
I'm so glad we were able to get together tonight.
真高兴今晚我们能聚在一起
You know, I've been trying to get a table in this space
我一直想在这家餐厅订座
for six months.
已经六个月了
Mr. Brian. What in the sashimi?
-布莱恩先生 -什么鬼刺身
Manny, what you doing here?
曼尼 你来干什么
I have a standing reservation.
我有常客订座
I'm with the Yelp Elite Squad.
我加入了"点评网精英组"
That's why I asked for my paycheck.
所以我才找你要工资
Isabella and I come here on Tako Tuesdays.
我和伊莎贝拉来吃"周二塔可套餐"
Isabella, nice to see you.
伊莎贝拉 幸会
But, Manny, this is a Japanese restaurant.
但是曼尼 这是日本餐厅啊
Mr. Dixon, "tako" is Japanese for octopus.
狄克逊先生 "塔可"是日语 意思是"章鱼"
I've been eating octopus?
我吃的是章鱼吗
Really? All right. Well, anyway... Arigato.
-真的吗 好吧 -总之... "阿里嘎多"
Look. I am so glad that you hit me.
听着 我很高兴你联♥系♥我
You know, after that sultry night at the convention in Vegas,
经过拉斯维加斯大会那个闷热的夜晚
I thought you'd hit me sooner.
我还以为你很快就会联♥系♥我
Brian, you know, there is another reason
布莱恩 今晚我约你见面
that I wanted to get together tonight.
其实还有一个原因
I know. You want to... chop these sticks.
我知道 你想... 玩我的筷子
I understand. You know what I'm saying?
我明白 懂我的意思吗
You want the bang-bang roll,
你想吃"啪啪卷"
'cause that is the house special.
因为它是这里的特色菜
All right, maybe later.
好吧 一会儿再说
But can you be serious for just one minute?
你能不能正经一分钟
I'm deadass. 'Cause we need to talk.
-我很正经 -因为我们需要谈谈
Talk about what? Is it a Brian Junior?
谈什么 小布莱恩吗
Okay. Calm down. Calm down, please.
好吧 冷静 请你冷静
There's no child, no baby. Okay. All right.
-跟孩子和宝宝无关 -好吧
But I do have a money opportunity for you.
但我为你找到了一个赚钱的机会
So, as you may remember from the convention,
我们在大会上聊过 也许你还记得
I had my own cosmetics business as well.
我也有自己的化妆品公♥司♥
I do remember that... Yes.
-我确实记得... -对
Now that you mention that, yes.
既然现在你提到了 是的
In fact, I just sold to Maybelline six months ago
其实吧 半年前我把公♥司♥卖♥♥给美宝莲
and I retired.
然后退休了
You know what? That's amazing.
知道吗 这太好了
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Well, that's why I'm here.
这就是我来的目的
Maybelline is looking to acquire
美宝莲想收♥购♥一家
smaller cosmetics businesses with unique voices
有特色的小型化妆品公♥司♥
and I instantly thought of BAY.
我马上就想到了贝杨公♥司♥
You know what? That's flattering, but BAY's not for sale.
知道吗 我真是受宠若惊 但贝杨公♥司♥不卖♥♥
Are you, sure about that?
你确定吗
What's this? What you writing down here?
这是什么 你在写什么
Is that a decimal point?
那是小数点吗
No, that is a comma.
不 那是逗号♥
That's loot. That's loot. That's nice.
这太多了 很慷慨
But no, seriously,
但是不行 真的
my mom built this company with blood, sweat and tears,
这家公♥司♥是我妈用血汗和泪水建立起来的
and she did it so she could make Black women feel beautiful.
目的是要让黑人女性感觉自己美丽
That's exactly why Maybelline wants to acquire the company.
没错 这正是美宝莲想要收♥购♥贵公♥司♥的原因
No. But you go with Maybelline,
不 如果被美宝莲收♥购♥了
it might dilute it, you know what I'm saying?
公♥司♥的这层色彩可能会淡化
I mean... Wait a minute.
我是说... 等一下
Now, is this the decimal point?
这是小数点吗
No. That is another comma.
不 这是另一个逗号♥
Champagne, please! Yes.
-香槟 谢谢 -搞定
Rounds for everybody.
请所有人喝几轮
And that's another comma as well, right?
这是另一个逗号♥ 对吧
I think that's a sesame seed.
我想那是一粒芝麻
Lemonade.
换成柠檬水
Sugarless.
不加糖
I'm gonna tell you something.
我有话要对你说
I don't care what the count is.
不管计票结果如何
You're still my president, you understand?
你仍是我的总统 知道吗
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表