剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
The crowbar's gonna damage that concrete.
用撬棍会损坏混凝土
Me no speaky English.
我不会说英语
I don't need you to speak it, I need you to hear it. Try it.
不需要你说英语 听着就行了 试试看
See?
瞧见没
That's good, Mr. Dixon.
真不错 狄克逊先生
Manny, I want to apologize about yesterday.
曼尼 我想为昨天的事道歉
I was having a shitty day.
昨天我过得很不顺心
Is everything okay, Mr. Dixon?
一切还好吧 狄克逊先生
Well, I went to this job interview,
我去参加了一个工作面试
and once they found out I had a record,
他们一发现我有案底
the position was magically filled.
那个职位就神奇地招满了
I need somebody to vouch for me.
我需要有人替我担♥保♥
Where is Kim Kardashian when you really need her?
当你真正需要金·卡戴珊的时候 她在哪里
I get it. Before I met Mr. Brian...
我懂 遇到布莱恩先生之前...
I went to apply for a job at The Home Depot.
我去家得宝找工作
They said, "Sure, no problem.
他们说 "当然 没问题
Just go wait outside in the parking lot."
去外面的停车场等着就行了"
That's that bullshit right there. Yeah.
-他们就是这样推搪的 -是啊
But that is the easier way to get a job.
不过那的确是找工作的好办法
"I need three men. Get in the van."
"我需要三个人 上货车"
It's like you're not valuable to society if you're not a citizen.
似乎你不是公民 对社会就毫无价值一样
Or an ex-con.
有前科也一样
Which is even messier for people who are in there for no good reason.
对那些被冤枉而坐牢的人来说 情况更惨
Were you one of those people?
你是被冤枉的吗
I never said I didn't do anything,
我从未说过我没有犯法
but I didn't do anything
但我犯的事
to deserve the time I got.
不该坐那么久的牢
It's systematic racism.
这是系统性歧视
Once you have a record, you're in the system.
一旦你有了案底 你就会被录入系统
They tried to give me six years for smuggling
我只是用袜子装了14克大♥麻♥
half an ounce of weed in my sock on a plane.
想偷偷带上飞机 他们就判了我六年
If a teenage white girl did that,
要是换成白人少女这样做
the TSA would have gave her a high five.
运输安全管理局的人会跟她击掌
Yeah, I get it.
对 我懂
Well, look, I just came out here to make sure me and you are still good.
听着 我是来跟你讲和的
We're good, Mr. Dixon.
我们没事 先生
You do good work around here.
你在这里的工作很出色
If you ever want to help... Sure, I do.
-如果你需要帮忙... -当然需要
But you know I can't pay you.
不过你知道 我不能给你工钱
You got this.
你懂的
Pops, I just don't get it. Why am I not enjoying my life?
老爹 我搞不懂 我为什么无法享受生活
I'm single, I'm Black,
我单身 我是黑人
I'm a Sagittarius, I got my own business.
我是射手座 我有自己的公♥司♥
And look. Look at these kicks. This is what they call the Yeezys.
还有 你看这双鞋 这是所谓的椰子鞋
I'm dripping hard, like the kids would say.
用孩子们的话来说 我非常潮
I mean, I should be living my life like Diddy.
我的生活应该像吹牛老爹一样
Right now, I'm living my life like the Black dude on This Is Us.
而现在 我的生活像是"我们这一天"中的黑人老兄
Your problem is you got too many freeloaders around here.
你的问题在于 家里有太多吃白食的人了
By the way, this is your last beer.
对了 这是你的最后一瓶啤酒
Mr. Dixon.
迪克逊先生
Look at those Yeezys! Yeah, right? Right?
-快看这双椰子鞋 -是的 对吧
Look, y'all! Old people wear Yeezys, too! Old!
你们看啊 老头也穿椰子鞋 老头
Dad, can we talk?
老爸 可以聊聊吗
Yeah. 'Sup?
好啊 聊什么
I've been talking with Zia,
齐娅一直在开解我
and I just want to say that I'm sorry.
我想向你道歉
In order to be a great father, you have to have patience.
要做个好父亲 就必须要有耐心
Brian, enough with all that PSA shit! It's your turn!
布莱恩 少打官腔 说人话
Go on.
接着说
You were right.
你说得对
I do need to be more careful with boys.
在和男生交往方面 我确实应该更加谨慎
Just because I know my intentions,
我虽然了解自己的意图
doesn't mean I know theirs.
但我未必了解那些男生的意图
Are y'all gonna talk the whole game,
你们是要聊个没完
or do I have to go get my Walkman?
还是说我得去拿我的随身听
Dad, I'm trying to be someone that you can trust,
老爸 我想做一个能让你信任的人
and I know that I have to earn that.
我知道我必须靠实际行动 赢得你的信任
And what the hell is a Walkman?
随身听是什么玩意儿
I'm sorry, I guess I'm old.
抱歉 看来我老了
I guess now all you young people got that Discman.
我猜现在你们年轻人 都用随身CD机了
If there's anything that I've learned about this journey of parenting,
如果说在抚养孩子的过程中 我学到了什么
it's that, you know, trust is earned.
那就是 信任是靠自己赢得的
But love is tough. Yeah.
-但爱是严厉的 -对
It's tough. And when the tough get going,
很严厉 严厉的时候
we have to toughen up. We have to toughen our skin.
我们必须坚强 我们必须让自己的皮肤变得坚韧
Tough. You have to be tough skin. You know what I'm saying?
-坚韧 -必须让皮肤坚韧 明白吗
Because the love, when it is in... the side...
因为爱 当它进入...
Inside of toughness... Yeah.
-进入了坚韧... -嗯
Because that's when the love gets tough.
那就是爱变得严厉的时候
'Cause it's tough... It's tough love.
因为它严厉... 是严厉的爱
So, we good?
所以我们没事了
Yeah.
是的
So is it okay if me and Zia go to the movies?
那我可以和齐娅去看电影吗
You and Zia to the movies?
你和齐娅去看电影
Let's see. Let me ask the greatest father in the world.
让我想想 让我问问世上最伟大的父亲
Hell, no.
没你什么事
Is it okay for these beautiful children to go to the movies?
这两个漂亮的孩子可以去看电影吗
Yes, it is.
可以
Can he see ghosts?
他能看见鬼吗
Can you ask my nana what's in her PB&J?
可以问问我奶奶 她的PB&J三明治是怎么做的吗
Like, I know that the "P" stands for "peanut butter,"
我知道"P"表示"花生酱"
but what does the "B" stand for?
但是"B"表示什么
I know that "B" don't stand for "bright."
我只知道"B"不是"聪明"的意思
What's up?
你好
Want some? Sure.
-想来点吗 -好啊
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表