剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
No, can't go tomorrow.
明晚不行
We're having a little pop-up for BAY,
贝杨公♥司♥要搞个快闪店
for the investors, trying to get money.
好拉到投资者的钱
We're going to have soda pop, Pop-Tarts, Pops is gonna be there.
我们要准备汽水 糕点 老爹也会去
It's gonna be popping.
到时候会很热闹
And you're an intern, so you need to get there and pop it off.
你是实习生 所以你也要去参加
Right. Work comes first.
对 工作优先
No, I'm not saying that.
不 我不是这个意思
What I'm saying is...
我是说...
how about we go, do our thing there at the pop-up,
我们先去快闪店 把该做的事做完
and then dip off and go to the sushi restaurant?
然后去那家寿司店 怎么样
Only this time, if you're feeling sick,
不过这次如果你觉得不舒服
you know what you're supposed to do?
知道应该怎么做吧
I know. Make a big scene so dinner's on the house.
我知道 大吵大闹 让餐厅给我们免单
Yeah.
没错
If you followed my lead, if you would've fell in Dave & Buster's,
要是上次你听我的话 在戴宝氏餐厅跌倒
Dave & Buster's would be Sasha's & Brian right now.
戴宝氏餐厅早就改名"萨莎与布莱恩餐厅"了
Dad, hurry up! I'm coming!
-老爸 快点 -来了
What you...
你穿的...
Hell, no! Hell, no!
-绝对不行 -绝对不行
What are you wearing?
你穿的这叫什么
What do you mean, what am I wearing? I'm wearing...
什么意思 我穿的是...
the latest skinny jean.
最新款的紧身牛仔裤
Those jeans aren't skinny, they're starving.
这不叫紧身 这叫皮包骨头
They fit. I've just got to break them in.
很合身啊 只是需要磨合一下
What are you talking about? Look at your dress.
你在说什么呢 看看你那条裙子
That dress should have came with a pregnancy scare.
那裙子该贴上警告 "会让人怀孕"
Don't. Don't film... Don't film me.
别 别拍... 别拍我
Don't film me. Sash.
别拍我 萨莎
I'm gonna put this on my TikTok.
我要发到抖音
Put this on TikTok?
发到抖音
My God. Dad, are you okay?
天啊 老爸 你没事吧
Baby, I'm not.
宝贝 我有事
Just know that you're gonna be an only child.
通知你一声 你将是我唯一的孩子了
Let's just get to the party. Okay.
-我们去参加派对吧 -好
Sash?
萨莎
Sash?
萨莎
I need a little help, Sash.
帮帮忙 萨莎
Sash?
萨莎
Playa, welcome to BAY pop-up.
伙计 欢迎光临贝杨公♥司♥快闪店
Pop-up? This looks more like a little get-together to me.
快闪店 我觉得更像是小型聚会
When the other people gonna pop up?
其他人什么时候来
It hasn't started yet.
还没开始呢
Plus, a pop-up just refers to a temporary location.
而且 快闪店是指临时场所
All right. Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I think something just popped up.
没错 有人的咪♥咪♥快要闪出来了
Excuse me, snowflake?
打扰一下 小雪花
Cottontail?
棉尾兔
Listen, would you like to buy me a drink?
听着 想请我喝一杯吗
Pops still got it, man. Brian.
-老爹真是宝刀未老啊 -布莱恩
Stace.
史黛西
Hi... Sasha! Hi!
-嗨... 萨莎 -嗨
It's been so long.
好久不见了
Why is your dad wearing your jeans?
你♥爸♥怎么穿你的牛仔裤
No, those are way too small to be mine.
不是我的 我穿太小了
Bri-Bri!
布布
How are you doing?
你还好吧
You look so snatched in those jeans I got you.
你穿我送你的牛仔裤 真是太好看了
Yeah. I mean, I don't... It's...
是的 我是说 我不... 它...
This is crazy, but I'm just trying to stay tight.
有点紧 不过我在努力跟上潮流
Look, there's Stacy.
你看 这是史黛西
Hi. Stacy, this is Courtney.
-嗨 -史黛西 这是柯特妮
Stacy is the key to all this. She's the backbone of BAY.
这一切全靠史黛西 她是贝杨公♥司♥的骨干
She put all this together. I hear my music.
这全是她策划的 我听到我喜欢的音乐了
There goes that old-school music. That's my song right there.
以前的老音乐 我最喜欢的歌♥
Sash...
萨莎...
Get this on your TikTok.
把这个发到抖音吧
I don't want to lose any followers.
我不想掉粉
Your dad is so cute.
你♥爸♥真可爱
Puppies are cute.
小狗才可爱
He's embarrassing.
他这叫丢人现眼
Well, you know, my son does run this whole company.
你知道 这家公♥司♥是我儿子的
And I am his daddy, so, when you think about it,
而我是他爹 所以仔细想想
all of this is really 'cause of me.
没有我就没有这家公♥司♥
Nothing?
没反应
All right, let me reload, try to shoot again.
好吧 我换套说辞 再试一次
You know, ...
你知道...
I'm also Justin Bieber's daddy.
我还是贾斯汀·比伯的爹
My God. I knew he sounded mixed.
天啊 听他的名字我就知道他是混血儿
Right?
对吧
He took his mama's last name, though. No.
-不过他用的是他妈妈的姓 -不是吧
But I don't like to brag.
不过我不喜欢夸耀
What in the double-stuffed Oreos is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
We're roleplaying.
我们在玩角色扮演
She's about to depants the police.
她正准备扒警♥察♥的裤子
Shut up, Johnny!
闭嘴 约翰尼
Look, I came in here to get my business cards,
听着 我是来拿我的名片的
not to find you giving my sister the business.
不是来看你搞我妹妹的
Well, you said it was a pop-up.
是你说的 这是"快闪"
I thought y'all hated each other.
我还以为你们讨厌对方呢
We do.
确实是这样
But that's what makes it so hot.
所以才觉得特别有激♥情♥
Brian? Matt's here with the investors and...
布莱恩 马特带着投资者来了...
Yeah, I know. What did I just walk into?
-是的 我知道 -我这是撞见了什么
A private moment no one was supposed to see.
不该被别人看到的私密时刻
Got it. I'll be out there in a sec.
-懂了 -我马上就来
Well, nice knowing you, Johnny. She's like a black widow.
很高兴认识你 约翰尼 她就像个黑寡妇
When she's done with her partner,
等她跟情人办完事
she eats 'em.
她会吃掉对方
What? Relax.
-什么 -别紧张
Cash Money Matt. What up, baby?
财神爷马特 你好啊 宝贝
Good to see you. Look, lemme ask you something.
见到你太好了 听着 我有事问你
Whatever happened to that blond girl you used to hang out with?
以前经常和你在一起的那个金发妹现在怎么样了
She set everything on fire... Yeah.
-她放火烧了一切... -对
What happened to that psycho? Trish?
-那疯婆子现在怎样了 -翠西吗
Yeah, Trish. We got married.
-对 翠西 -我们结婚了
You know what? I knew you guys were crazy about each other.
我就知道你俩疯狂地爱着对方
I knew that was your soulmate. Yeah.
-我就知道她是你的灵魂伴侣 -嗯
I am excited to meet the investors.
我很期待见到那些投资者
Great, 'cause they're over there.
很好 他们就在那边
They're from Korea, and excited about this pop-up.
来自韩国 这个快闪店让他们很兴奋
They want to go to dinner later to talk about the details...
一会儿他们想去吃晚餐 谈谈细节...
Sorry, but unfortunately Brian already has a dinner appointment.
抱歉 不过很遗憾 布莱恩已经约了人吃晚餐了
Look, how about tomorrow night, okay?
听着 明晚怎么样
Because tonight we're gonna chill.
因为今晚我们要痛快地玩玩
I already got the DJ poppin'.
打碟师我都找好了
We gonna have this place on fire.
我们要把这里点燃
Give my regards to your girl. I will. But this has to be tonight.
-替我问候你老婆 -我会的 但必须是今晚
They go back to Seoul tomorrow. You need the investors.
明天他们就回首尔了 老兄 你需要这些投资者
Come on. Okay. Let's do it.
-别犹豫了 -好吧 就这么办
Take care of it. We'll get the money.
好好招待他们 我们会拿到投资的
I need you to take Sasha over to the sushi restaurant, right?
我需要你带萨莎去那家寿司店 好吗
And then I will meet you afterwards. We gotta get that money.
然后我会去找你们 我们必须拿到投资
Okay. What's going on here? These pants.
-好吧 这是怎么回事 -这条裤子
I think one of my arteries is blocked.
好像压♥迫♥到我的动脉了
Makes sense. Sash, sweetheart.
-有道理 -萨莎 宝贝
All right, come on.
好了 过来
So, Stace is gonna take you over to the sushi restaurant.
史黛西将带你去那家寿司店
I'm gonna wine-and-dine these guys, get their money.
我要好好招待这些人 让他们投资
I'll meet you later, okay?
一会儿再去找你们 好吗
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表