剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
Listen. All I'm saying is that I'm trying to connect with my daughter.
听着 我的意思是 我在试着和我女儿沟通
Black people don't go to therapy...
黑人不接受心理治疗...
I understand. Black people don't go to therapy.
我明白 黑人不接受心理治疗
We also don't mess over money.
但我们也不会拿钱开玩笑
But you're here, so let's try something.
既然来了 就试试看吧
I mean, how are you supposed to help us?
你对我们能有什么帮助
All you know is sex. Yeah.
-你只知道性 -是啊
Okay.
好吧
Well, as a father and daughter who are clearly not having sex with each other,
作为父女 你们显然不会一起做♥爱♥
what is wrong with you? What's the problem with you two?
那你们有什么矛盾 有什么问题
Pops! Pops, what are you doing?
老爹 老爹 你在干嘛
It smells like a Snoop concert down here.
楼下闻着就像 "史努比狗狗"的音乐会现场
Why can't you be like every other father
你怎么就不能像别的父亲那样
just get drunk and pass out?
把自己灌得不省人事呢
I'm healing my body. This is medicinal.
我在治愈我的身体 这是药用的
Yep. I told Pops to chill now that Sasha's gonna be living with us.
没错 莎拉要来和我们一起住 我叫老爹别紧张
Give me this!
给我
We can't be smoking this stuff in front of the kids.
我们不能当着孩子面吸这玩意儿
You guys should really chill it with the weed.
想冷静的话 你们应该吸大♥麻♥
You brought it to us, dumbass!
是你拿给我们的 笨蛋
It's not mine. I got it from the evidence locker.
又不是我的 我从证物柜拿的
If we smoke it all up, ain't gonna be no evidence left.
要是被我们抽光了 就没有证物了
Besides, you know Sasha's already 15.
再说 萨莎已经15岁了
You think your daughter doesn't know what weed is?
你真的以为你女儿不知道什么是大♥麻♥吗
It's 2019, for God's sake.
现在都2019年了 看在上帝的份上
It's 2021, for God's sake.
现在是2021年 看在上帝的份上
Goddamn, that's some good shit.
见鬼 这玩意儿真不赖
Manny. Manny, what are you doing?
曼尼 你在干嘛
I'm just checking the smoke alarms, Mr. Brian.
我在检查烟雾报♥警♥器 布莱恩先生
They work.
工作正常
Speaking of alarms,
说到报♥警♥
I was supposed to respond to a home invasion, like, a half hour ago.
我半小时前就该去处理一起入室盗窃案的
I'll be right back.
我去去就回来
Y'all know Sasha's supposed to be here in three hours.
再过三个小时萨莎就到了
Hello? Sasha!
-有人吗 -萨莎
Damn! Those few hours just flew by.
见鬼 几个小时一眨眼就过去了
Is it still 2021?
现在还是2021年吗
Come on.
快点
My baby's home! So good to see you.
我的宝贝女儿来了 见到你太高兴了
What are you doing here?
你怎么现在就到了
You know you're supposed to land at 9:00.
你应该9点才降落的
My flight landed early. You'd know if you checked your texts.
我的航♥班♥提前降落了 你看了短♥信♥就知道了
My texts? Let me check my texts.
我的短♥信♥ 让我看看我的短♥信♥
If I check the texts, if I...
如果我看看我的短♥信♥ 如果我...
Thirty-seven missed texts. I gotta clean this up.
37条未读短♥信♥ 必须删掉
You know what? You probably texting the landline.
知道吗 你可能发到座机号♥码了
Plus, I'm a grown-ass man. You gotta call me.
再说了 我是成年男人 你得给我打电♥话♥才行
Aunt Chelsea! Hi!
-切尔西姑妈 -嗨
My gosh! Look at you, growing up so fast.
天啊 看看你 都这么大了
You know, I texted you, too.
我也给你发过短♥信♥
That was you?
是你发的
I was like, "Whose damn number is this?"
我还在想这是谁的手♥机♥号♥呢
But you kept calling, so I had to block your ass
但你一直打给我 我不得不屏蔽你
in case you was a bill collector.
以防你是催账的
Pops!
老爹
I'd hug you but I don't want to get a contact high.
我本来想拥抱你 但我不想跟你接触而变嗨
See? She knows about weed.
瞧 她了解大♥麻♥
Dad, I think I'm gonna go upstairs and crash.
老爸 我上楼睡觉去了
"Upstairs and crash"?
"上楼睡觉"
Wait a minute!
等一下
You know what? These bags are so sturdy, and they slippery as hell.
知道吗 这些包太结实了 而且滑得要命
Look, you know what?
听着 知道吗
Check to make sure the TSA didn't take something out your bag.
检查一下你的包 确保运输安♥全♥局♥没有拿东西出来
I gotta go clean up right quick.
我去收拾一下 很快
Courtney, we got a code red.
柯特妮 红色警报
What? What are you... Where are your clothes?
怎么回事 你干什么... 你的衣服呢
On the floor somewhere.
在地板上
Why don't you put 'em on?
要不♥穿♥上衣服
Okay, listen, a meeting just came up, so I gotta go.
好吧 听着 临时有个会议 我得走了
I gotta get you out of here.
我得请你离开
As a matter of fact, why don't you go out the window?
事实上 你不如跳窗户出去
What?
什么
Please just go out the window.
拜托了 跳窗户吧
Look, you like to play games, right? Yeah.
-听着 你喜欢玩游戏 对吧 -是的
Why don't we play tie the sheets together,
不如我们来玩把床单接起来
and we play prison break?
然后玩越狱
I don't know what you're talking about, but go to your meeting.
我听不懂你在说什么 你去开会吧
I'll be here waiting for you.
我在这里等你
No, baby, you gotta go. No, you gotta stay.
-不 宝贝 你得离开 -不 你得留下
No, you gotta go. You gotta stay.
-你得离开 -你得留下
No, you gotta go. Dad, I need some towels!
-不 你得离开 -老爸 我需要毛巾
And she needs some clothes.
她需要一些衣服
No, Sash. We're... We was...
不 萨莎 我们... 我们在...
She works for me. She's just working for me right now.
她是我的员工 她正在为我♥干♥活儿
Tell me, how did it make you feel, baby,
告诉我 宝贝 发现你♥爸♥正在缠绵
to find Daddy in a compromising position?
你是什么感觉
Not happy at first.
刚开始不高兴
Then I figured it would be nice to know someone
不过转念一想 认识一个足够年轻
young enough to have a TikTok account.
有抖音账号♥的人也不错
Sasha, I'm not gonna go over this anymore.
萨莎 我不想再讨论这件事了
I am not seeing her.
我没有和她约会
And you watch your sauciness in your voice, okay?
而且注意你的语气 不要这么无礼
I'm your father.
毕竟我是你♥爸♥爸
"Father" or babysitter?
是"爸爸"还是保姆
Yes, yes. Let's explore that.
对 我们来探讨一下
You feel like your father's not invested in your life?
你是不是觉得你♥爸♥没有为你的人生付出心血
Exactly.
没错
You know, I feel like I'm never a priority for him.
我感觉他从来就没有把我放在首要位置
What?
什么
Jesus! I thought you was trying to battle, girl.
-吓死我了 -我以为你在斗舞
What are you even doing here?
你怎么来了
I just got through dropping off Courtney.
我刚把柯特妮送回家
Good. You got her back before her curfew.
很好 你在宵禁开始前把她送回家了
Funny. What was you listening to? Some Beyoncé? Some Jay-Z?
真幽默 你刚才在听什么歌♥ 碧昂丝 Jay-Z
It's crazy. It's the ROC.
了不起 从玛西廉租公♥寓♥
Started out of Marcy Projects.
走出来的饶舌明星
No. I was listening to J Balvin.
不 我在听J巴尔文
He's my favorite artist.
他是我最喜欢的歌♥手
Yes. J Balvin in the hizzouse.
没错 住在房♥子里的J巴尔文
J. My good old boy, J.
J 好小伙J
You have no idea who that is, do you? Yes, I do not.
-你不知道他是谁 对吧 -对 我不知道
Look, I was thinking, this weekend, Sash,
听着 我在想 这个周末 萨莎
how about we go to the happiest place on Earth?
我们去地球上最快乐的地方吧
Or as I call it, the mouse in the hizzou...
或者照我的叫法 住在房♥子里的老鼠...
Damn. Please! Disney World is for kids.
-见鬼 -拜托 小孩子才去迪士尼世界
And by the way, last time you cried on Space Mountain.
而且上次玩飞越太空山 你吓哭了
I ain't cry.
我没有哭
The kid in the front had a churro and popped me in my eye.
是前排那个小孩的西班牙油条戳到我眼睛了
Are we still rolling with that?
我们还要争执这个问题吗
Anyway, look, we can go anywhere you want to go, all right?
总之 你想去什么地方都行 好吗
We hang out. Except for Twin Peaks.
我们出去玩 除了双峰餐厅
Courtney's mom works there, late-night shift.
柯特妮的妈妈在那里上夜班
Well, what about that sushi place we used to go to?
那我们以前常去的那家寿司店呢
I don't know about the sushi.
吃寿司不大好吧
Remember last time? You had the food poisoning.
还记得上次吗 你食物中毒
You know, you had the bubbles.
上吐下泻的
The whole bathroom was like a Jackson Pollock.
整个洗手间搞得就像杰克逊·波洛克的抽象画
I mean, it wasn't that bad.
没那么夸张吧
And plus, those sweaty palms nursed me back to health.
再说 你用那双汗手照顾我 让我恢复了健康
Yeah, yeah. Come on, we can go tomorrow night.
-是啊 -我们明晚去吧
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表