剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
All right? I'm proud of you, okay? And I love your hair.
好吗 我为你感到骄傲 我喜欢你的发型
Now that you're not the president,
既然你不是总统了
you can come to Rusty's and we can grab all the...
你可以来铁锈酒吧 我们一起揪住所有的...
I was just... Well, anyway.
我只是... 好吧 算了
I got the drink for you.
你的饮料调好了
Listen. This is what I call the Blazing Saddles.
听着 我称之为"闪亮的马鞍"
Hot crotches.
火热的裤裆
There you go.
这样就行了
All right. There you go.
好 这样就行了
You just have to... let it cool down a bit.
你只需... 等它凉下来
That'll be $11.95.
11块9毛5
Yeah, excuse me, I ordered a Lemon Drop.
对不起 我点的是柠檬糖鸡尾酒
What's that, now? A Lemon Drop?
-你说什么 -柠檬糖
Well, let me tell you something, Kim Car-smash-ian,
好吧 我告诉你 金·侃大山
if you want it done your way,
如果你想照你的方式来
you head your ass on out here to Burger King,
请你移步去汉堡王
'cause this is Rusty's.
这里是铁锈酒吧
Okay. Y'all don't hear me.
-好吧 -听懂没有
Get!
出去
Get!
出去
What it do, gunslinger?
最近可好 枪侠
Well, how are you there... African-American?
你还好吧... 非裔美国人
You matter, okay? Thank you.
-你很重要 知道吗 -谢谢
I just want you to know that you matter. All right.
-我只想让你知道 你很重要 -好吧
So, what are you having? Let me get...
-喝点什么 -我要...
I know exactly what you want.
我知道你想喝什么
You want a jungle juice.
你想喝丛林果汁
That's what I see. That's what I see on your palate.
我看到了 这就是你喜欢的口味
Yeah, well, since you doing it like that,
好吧 既然如此
give me a double, man.
那就给我双份
There you go there. Thank you.
-你的饮料来了 -谢谢
So...
所以...
What brings you in here, Smoke?
什么风把你吹来了 妖风吗
Well, I came in here to meet this little filly from Philly.
我来见费城来的小辣妹
You know, I can't stand Philly.
你知道 我受不了费城
Non-counting sons of bitches.
一群拖着不计选票的混♥蛋♥
Don't like anything about it.
费城就没有让我喜欢的东西
Dr. J, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,
J博士 "新鲜王子妙事多"
cream cheese, steaks, hockey, none of it!
奶油芝士 牛排 曲棍球 统统不喜欢
Yeah. Well, if somebody comes in here looking like Beyoncé,
好吧 如果有长得像碧昂丝的人来这里
that's me.
那就来找我的
Tap me on the shoulder.
告诉我一声
Well, hold on, now. Now, that's the type of chocolate I like.
等一下 我喜欢她那种黑妞
If Beyoncé comes in here,
要是碧昂丝来了
I'm gonna tell that Jay-Z fella, "To the left!"
我会跟Jay-Z那个家伙说 "门在左边 "
All right.
好吧
Hold on a second. She doesn't look like Yoncé,
等一下 她看起来不像碧昂丝
but look at the chocolate-covered caramel candy right there.
倒像是裹着巧克力的太妃糖
Looks like Kelly Rowland.
像是凯莉·罗兰
Would you look at the fleas on fluffy?
快看那个妞的咪♥咪♥
You better scratch that itch somewhere else
你最好去别的地方发♥浪♥
or I'mma have to put Rusty down.
不然我就拆了铁锈酒吧
Pop.
老爹
What are you doing here? You trying to kill my action.
切尔西 你来干什么 你会坏我的好事的
Well, I was bored,
我觉得无聊
so I went on that Backbender app you were talking about.
于是下载了你说的那个"后仰"应用程序
Fifteen guys offered to take me out tonight.
有15个男人约我今晚出去
So I chose the one that had all his teeth.
我就选了一个牙齿完整的人
Well, can't he take you to some other bar?
他就不能带你去别的酒吧吗
Pops, don't worry.
老爹 放心吧
I'll be on the other side of the bar.
我去酒吧的另一头坐
No. Since you're here, sit down.
不用 来都来了 坐吧
But if Melba shows up,
但如果梅尔巴来了
you'll have to make like Jordan Peele and Get Out.
你必须模仿乔丹·皮尔 "逃出绝命镇"
All right.
好吧
Kelly Rowland, I got a special drink for you.
凯莉·罗兰 我为你准备了特制饮料
I call this my...
我称之为...
Pandemic Passion.
"疫情的激♥情♥"
I'mma tell you something. You drink this... Okay.
-我跟你说 你喝了这个... -好的
and you won't come outside for eight months,
你会有八个月不想出门
because that's a Rusty Special. Y'all don't hear me!
因为这是"铁锈特酿" 听懂没有
Pop, is this your friend? No. No, I don't know him.
-老爹 这是你的朋友吗 -不 我不认识他
I don't know him.
我不认识他
That was so much fun.
刚才真是太好玩了
Thanks for taking us to eat. Don't sweat it.
-谢谢你带我们出来吃东西 -别客气
But correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说错了 请指正我
buffalos don't have wings, right?
水牛没有翅膀 对吧
Snap. Hold on. Let me google that.
糟了 等一下 我谷歌♥一下
What? Not while you're driving! Come on!
什么 开车时别玩手♥机♥ 拜托
Why not? I got it on cruise control.
为什么不行 我开了自动巡航
Girl, he's got it on cruise control.
妹子 他开了自动巡航
No hands. Okay, so, back to my dad.
-不用手 -好吧 接着说我爸
I can't believe he would give you a personal driving test.
真是难以置信 他竟然亲自对你进行驾考
On second thought, I actually can.
不过转念一想 也没什么难以置信的
Yeah. He even put his hands over my face
是啊 他甚至用手蒙住我的脸
to see how I'd react to cars in my blind spot.
想看我如何应对盲区的车辆
My gosh. He's always embarrassing me.
天啊 他老是让我出丑
I'm gonna turn this up real quick.
我把音量调大点
This is my song. Okay.
-我喜欢这首歌♥ -好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
Shoot. This...
真好听 这...
Here we go. Police are following us.
惨了 有警♥察♥跟着我们
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Are they trying to pull us over?
他们是想让我们停车吗
No, their lights are off. They been following us for a minute.
没有 他们没开警灯 但他们跟了我们一分钟了
What? Well, maybe it's my dad.
-什么 -可能是我爸
I thought he got suspended.
他不是停职了吗
Yeah, he did, but he kept the car. He uses it for Uber.
没错 但他把警车留下了 用它来跑优步
So instead of UberXL, he's UberPD.
所以他跑的不是"乐聚优步" 而是"警车优步"
No, that doesn't look like your dad.
不 看着不像是你♥爸♥
No.
不像
Let's just keep driving home.
我们继续开回家吧
Your mother was an amazing woman.
你妈是个了不起的女人
She worked hard, raised two kids,
她辛苦工作 养大两个孩子
but she was not good in the kitchen.
但她烧菜的技术不怎么样
The only thing she cooked in there were your edges.
唯一被她"烧"掉的是你的边发
Of course, you're probably too young
当然 你当时太小
to remember them skin grafts.
可能不记得植皮的事了
Wait.
慢着
That's how I got the burn on the back of my neck?
我脖子后面的烫痕是这样来的
Yes.
是的
I've always thought that was a beauty mark.
我一直以为是美人痣
I want to find what you two had,
我想拥有你们那种爱情
a partner to spend my life with.
一个相伴一生的伴侣
Well, I took you to the Million Man March
我带你参加过"百万男子游♥行♥"
and you still didn't meet anybody.
你还是没有遇上意中人
Maybe it's you.
也许是你的问题
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Do you know how hard it is to be a single woman in Atlanta?
在亚特兰大做一个单身女人 你知道有多不容易吗
No, I do not.
不 我不知道
Rusty do. I'm telling you something.
铁锈哥知道 告诉你一件事
I've been trying to lasso these
我早就想用套索
women in Atlanta for a hot minute.
把亚特兰大的女人套住了
Rusty, you wearing different clothes?
铁锈哥 你换衣服了
You know why that is? I got a show for you.
知道为什么吗 我要为你们表演一个节目
All right, now, a little bit of live entertainment.
好了 一个现场小节目
Make some noise, now.
给点掌声
Clap, damn it!
鼓掌啊 见鬼
All right, I like to call this the Three Bottle Special.
好 我称之为"三瓶杂耍"
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表