剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
Meet my new partner, Morgan. Thanks for inviting me.
-这是我的新伙伴 摩根 -谢谢你们邀请我
Your partner?
你的伙伴
Let me holla at you for a second.
过来聊两句
So...
所以...
Are you the, pit master?
你是这次烧烤的主人吗
Excuse me, little lady,
抱歉 小姑娘
we don't use the word "master" on Juneteenth.
今天是黑奴解放日 不许说"主人"
So you're just gonna bring some random up in here?
所以你就随便找个人带来
I just told you, she's not some random.
我说了 她不是随便找来的
She's my new partner.
她是我的新伙伴
Okay, you know what?
好吧 知道吗
I know what it is you're doing, but I ain't gonna fall for that.
我知道你想干什么 但我不上当
Got something for ' ass.
我有惊喜送给你
Marcus.
马库斯
Yes, honey, we're having a barbecue.
对 亲爱的 我们在办烧烤派对
Why don't you come on through?
你也来吧
My God.
天啊
Are you seeing everyone post about the block party?
看到了吗 大家都在晒街区派对的照片
What? They even have cotton candy.
-什么 -甚至还有棉花糖
Excuse me, little lady,
对不起 小姑娘
we don't use the word "cotton" on Juneteenth.
今天是黑奴解放日 不许说"棉花"
Girl, I just got an idea. What?
-妹子 我有个主意 -什么主意
Let's just take your dad's truck. I'll drive.
我们开你♥爸♥的车去 我来开
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
He'd run me over with his truck if he knew I took it.
要是让他知道车被我开走了 他会开车撞死我
If we take it, how can he run you over with it?
车已经被我们开走了 他拿什么撞你
Besides, we'll be right back here,
再说 我们很快就回来
hanging out before he even notices.
别提心吊胆的 他不会发现的
Excuse me, little lady,
对不起 小姑娘
we don't use the word "hanging" on Juneteenth.
今天是黑奴解放日 不许说"吊"这个字
Look, Zia, I'm not trying to get in trouble.
听着 齐娅 我不想惹麻烦
We won't. I mean, it's Juneteenth.
不会惹麻烦的 今天是黑奴解放日
What would Harriet Tubman do?
哈莉特·塔布曼会怎么做
Do you even know who Harriet Tubman was?
你知道哈莉特·塔布曼是谁吗
Of course I do.
当然知道
She invented the Underground Railroad,
她发明了"地下铁路"
which is now commonly called Amtrak.
也就是现在的美铁
Is the electricity on?
插电了吗
For the last time, my password is Django. The "D" is silent.
我最后说一次 我的密♥码♥是"姜戈" D不发音
Try "dumbass."
试试"笨蛋"
The "D" ain't silent.
D要发音
Turn your ass off.
我关掉你
Wait till the SMOKE-E-NATOR 5000 gets going.
等"油烟终结者5000"启动了
You got to use all your strip club singles
你得掏出你跳脱衣舞赚的所有小费
'cause it's going down.
因为你输定了
Are you out of your rabbit-ass mind?
你的脑袋被驴踢了吗
Wait till they taste my Slap-The-Shit-Out-Of-Your-Papa sauce.
等着看他们尝我的"辣得你爹嗷嗷叫"酱料吧
I miss my daddy.
我想我老爸了
Yeah, I bet your daddy's looking right up from hell
是啊 你老爸肯定正在地狱里仰着头
at his three children barbecuing together in the backyard.
看他的三个孩子在后院一起烧烤呢
I wish he sent some of that hell fire
要是他弄点地狱之火来
to get this damn thing going.
让这个鬼东西启动就好了
The "D" is silent.
D不发音
There's my spices... Auntie.
-我的香料在这里... -姑妈
Brian!
布莱恩
Baby, baby. Baby.
-宝贝 -宝贝
How are you?
你还好吧
Just working on the makeup, stuff like that.
我在做化妆品之类的
So come here. Give your favorite auntie some loving.
来吧 和你最喜欢的姑妈亲热一下
I mean, some sugar.
我是说 亲近一下
Come on, now.
来吧 快点
We family, we kiss on the mouth.
我们是家人 要亲嘴唇
Anyway, auntie, it's good to see you.
总之 姑妈 很高兴见到你
It's good to be seen.
很高兴被你见到
So, aunt, how you been?
姑妈 你最近怎么样
I'm fine.
还行
But since the last time I seen you, they had to remove my malignant mole.
只是上次见面以后 我切了我的恶性痣
No! But I'm all right.
-不是吧 -但我没事
Can't say the same thing about your cousin Yvette.
你的堂妹伊薇特就没这么走运了
She got the gonorrhea.
她得了淋病
What? Keep that on the low.
-什么 -不要说出去
I will.
我不说
So, how's your love life? You know...
-你的感情生活怎么样 -你知道...
Brian, hi.
布莱恩 嗨
How are you? Hi.
-你好 -嗨
Hi. Yeah, this is Stacy.
-嗨 -对 这是史黛西
She runs the company here at Bay,
她管理贝杨公♥司♥
and we like to... Who is this? Brian, this is Rick.
-我们想... 这是谁 -布莱恩 这是瑞克
Hi, nice to meet you.
嗨 幸会
Let me know if my Maybach is blocking your driveway.
要是我的迈巴♥赫♥挡了你们的车道 就告诉我
So, Maybach? What, you...
迈巴♥赫♥ 怎么 你是...
Uber, Lyft?
网约车司机吗
Actually, I own a fleet of aircraft.
其实我有一个飞机机队
He got money?
他是富豪
Come over here and give auntie some sugar.
过来 和姑妈亲近一下
Damn it, Zia. What are we gonna do?
见鬼 齐娅 我们怎么办
Okay, calm down. Calm down. Breathe.
好 冷静 深呼吸
Okay, it's Atlanta, right?
好 这里是亚特兰大 对吧
So trucks get stolen all the time.
车被偷走是常有的事
I mean, your dad's truck got stolen twice in one day.
我是说 你♥爸♥的车在一天之内被偷了两次
I never should've listened to you.
我就不该听你的
I was actually kind of surprised you did,
其实我也没想到你会听
but it was totally worth it,
不过 完全值了
'cause I almost got hit by Meg Thee Stallion's ass.
因为我差点被梅根·西·斯塔莉安撞了
I'm not worried about Meg's ass.
我才不担心梅根呢
I'm trying to save my own ass.
我只想保住自己的小命
You so funny and muscular.
你真风趣 还是肌肉男
You wanna know a secret?
想知道一个秘密吗
One time I ate 36 hot dogs.
有一次我吃了36个热狗
Was it for a hot dogeating contest? No.
-是参加吃热狗比赛吗 -不是
Here, you want to help me eat my wienie?
来 想帮我吃掉我的小香肠吗
Here, baby, I know my sweetheart got a sweet tooth.
来 宝贝 我知道我的甜心喜欢吃甜食
No. I don't do carbs, all right?
不 我不吃碳水化合物
I thought we were supposed to work out. It's glute day.
我还以为我们要去健身呢 今天该练臀大肌了
Get out of the way.
让开
There's my little Sasha.
我的小萨莎
Auntie.
姑妈
Come give your favorite auntie some sugar,
来和你最喜欢的姑妈甜蜜一下
but not too much, I'm prediabetic.
但不要太甜了 我有前期糖尿病
Brian. What's up?
-布莱恩 -什么事
Got a call from my buddy at the impound.
我在车辆扣押场的同事给我打电♥话♥
He said your truck was just towed there.
他说你的车被拖到扣押场了
Impossible. My truck is here.
不可能 我的车在这里
Nope. They got a 2019 Cadillac Escalade
不 那儿有一辆2019款凯迪拉克
with the license plate BAYBAY.
车牌是BAYBAY
Why would they come tow my truck from my own garage?
他们干嘛把我的车从我自己的车♥库♥中拖走
No, he said it was towed from some block party downtown.
不 他说是从市中心的一个街区派对现场拖走的
Don't worry. One of my guys is bringing it back right now.
别担心 我的同事正在把车送回来
I can't believe Sasha would do some shit like this.
难以置信 萨莎竟然做出这种事
What's going on?
怎么回事
Sasha and Zia went down to this block party for Juneteenth
萨莎和齐娅去参加一个黑奴解放日街区派对
to see some babies or whatever.
去看几个叫"宝贝"的家伙
But they took my truck and they got it towed.
但她们开走了我的车 害我的车被拖走了
Sasha skipped out on our family tradition?
萨莎竟然不参加我们的家庭传统活动
She need to be scolded.
必须好好骂她一顿
That's so weird.
太奇怪了
Zia told me she was going to the block party,
齐娅跟我说 她要去参加街区派对
but she didn't say she was going to steal your truck.
但她没说要偷你的车
My God. They're in so much trouble.
天呐 她们要有大♥麻♥烦了
You can ground them,
你们可以将她们禁足
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表