剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表
That is a bitch drink if I ever heard of one.
女人才喝这种东西
Bring us two bourbons and set them bitches on fire.
给我们两杯波本威士忌 点着火
Johnny looks nervous. I hope he don't choke.
约翰尼好像很紧张 希望他不会卡壳
Okay, just a reminder, the kitchen is about to close,
好了 提醒大家 厨房♥就快下班了
so don't forget to order your chicken basket.
别忘了点一份炸鸡篮
Now, back to your host with the most on his plate
现在 将话筒还给餐盘装得最满
and in his belly, Quickie Jenkins!
肚子吃得最饱的主持人 快枪手詹金斯
Whose house?
这是谁的场子
Quickie's house!
快枪手的场子
Damn right.
没错
All right, now it's time to bring up our last comic
好了 即将为大家献上"新人之夜"
on New Booty Night.
最后一个喜剧演员
You may have seen him on TV as the Cowardly Cop,
你们可能在电视上见过他 他就是"胆小的警♥察♥"
or maybe at your local 7-Eleven playing possum.
也许在当地的便利店 玩装死游戏时见过他
Put your hands together and show some love,
请将掌声和爱心
or not, for Johnny Williams.
不鼓掌也行 献给约翰尼·威廉姆斯
Go, Dad!
加油 老爸
Yeah.
好
Everybody. Come on, J.
-大家好 -加油 约哥
So...
话说...
A Black guy, a white guy and a Latino guy
一个黑人 一个白人和一个拉丁人
walk into a convenience store.
走进一家便利店
Let me guess, the white guy got scared by a bag of chips?
让我猜猜 那个白人被一袋薯片吓坏了
Don't let him punk you out like this. Dad, you got this!
别被他吓退 老爸 你能行
No, you don't.
不 你不行
Come on, J. You got this.
-加油 约哥 -你能行
Come on. He's freezing up.
-加油 -他吓傻了
He's freezing like a Stouffer's TV dinner.
他像斯托弗的电视晚餐一样冻住了
Come on, Dad. You got this.
加油 老爸 你能行
J, go Jason Statham on him.
约哥 像杰森·斯坦森那样对付他
All right, you bloody geezer.
好吧 你这个该死的老家伙
Yes!
好样的
Yes!
棒
I'm gonna tell you something right now.
现在我想告诉你
You need to unbutton that vest,
你需要把马甲的扣子解开
because I can hear your buttons screaming from here,
因为我站在这里都能听见扣子的惨叫声
you fat gopher.
你这只肥胖的囊鼠
J! J, J, J! Hit him with the Obama!
约哥 像奥巴马那样对付他
Let me be clear.
让我把话说清楚
You, look like that little blueberry girl
你穿那件西装 看着就像
from the Willy Wonka movie in that suit.
"欢乐糖果屋"里变成蓝莓的小姑娘
That's what I'm talking... Keep going!
-好 这才像话... -接着说
What would Seth Rogen say to him?
塞思罗根会对他说什么
I... I am... I am so stoned right now,
我... 我现在... 我现在太嗨了
but, I would love to take, a rest on you,
但我想坐在你身上休息一下
'cause you look like a beanbag chair.
因为你看起来像一个豆袋椅
Johnny, do Bernie Mac!
约翰尼 学一个伯尼·麦克
My God.
天啊
Listen, son of a bitch.
听好了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I tell you... Look, it's the sandman.
我告诉你... 快看 是睡魔
I tell you a thing about...
我告诉你一件事...
That's my time. I'm Johnny Williams. Thank you!
这就是我的表演 我叫约翰尼·威廉姆斯 谢谢
Johnny! That was...
-约翰尼 -刚才真是...
J, you killed that, man. I mean, you killed it.
约哥 你表现得太棒了 真是太棒了
What you like better, being a cop or a comedian?
做警♥察♥和做喜剧演员 哪个更过瘾
Man, for the first time in my life,
这辈子头一回
I feel like I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, you know?
我觉得我在做我该做的事
Finally people were laughing with me and not at me.
终于 大家在和我一起笑 而不是笑话我了
A toast. A toast to new beginnings. Yes.
-干一杯 为了新的开始 -对
Yes. New beginnings!
对 新的开始
New beginnings!
新的开始
Put that down or it'll be an ending.
放下酒杯 不然就要结束了
All right. Johnny!
好 约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
剧集 | 爸爸好尴尬(2021) | 导航列表