剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥在发什么颠
What the fuck's wrong with you?
我是想说要追逐我们的梦想
No, I'm just saying, following the dream.
我们一直在努力 真高兴能与你们同路
We're grinding it out. I'm happy to be with you guys.
-他在表演呢 -就是
- Oh, he's doing a bit. - It's a bit.
不不不 我是认真的
No, no, no. I mean it.
你们勇于随心而为 这很值得骄傲
You follow your heart, you should be proud of yourselves.
-我懂了 你是摩♥门♥教♥徒 -才不是呢
- I get it. You're Mormon. - I'm not Mormon.
我只是普通人[教♥徒♥]
I'm just regular, you know?
-什么教♥徒♥ -基♥督♥教♥徒♥
- Regular what? - Regular Christian.
不信其他教 我眼里只有新教和旧教
No add-ons. Just Old and New.
最基本的信仰 其实说实话
Meat and potatoes. You know, to be honest,
这么一直站着使我有点担忧
I'm a little worried about all this standing.
站在水泥地上四个小时对膝盖很不好
Four hours on concrete, that's really hard on your knees.
早知道的话
I'm just saying if I had known,
我就会穿对舒服点的鞋
I would have worn more comfortable shoes.
像护士鞋或者木屐那样的
Like a nurse's shoe or a clog.
你说的是木头鞋吗
Are you talking about like a wooden shoe?
就好像荷兰女生穿的那种吗
Like what little Dutch girls wear?
不 更现代一点的 "卡骆驰"那样的
No, like a modern clog, like a Croc.
知名户外运动鞋品牌
穿那种上面没有洞洞的款式
You get the ones that don't have the holes in the top
再搭条长裤 看起来就会像穿了鞋一样
with a long pant, it looks like a shoe.
这是个让你很舒适的小窍门
It's like a comfortable secret.
你像个下午被批准出来放风的
You're like a mental patient
精神病人一样
that's been released for the afternoon.
我要坐会
I'm gonna sit down.
他比轮演的人还要差劲
He's worse than an open mic.
你们能散开吗
Can you guys open it up?
这样...
Like, if you just...
你们这么围一圈 我就能...
If you just kind of circle here, I can still...
我们能看见你
We can see you.
你坐那就好 伙计
You're good there, man.
挺不错的
You're good.
今晚有场超棒的喜剧秀
Great comedy show, tonight.
超棒的喜剧秀...
Great comedy show t...
今晚有场超棒的现场喜剧秀
Great live comedy tonight.
超棒的演出
We got a great show.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
超棒的现场喜剧秀
Got a great live comedy show.
今晚有场超棒的现场喜剧秀
Great... great live comedy tonight.
全明星演出 今晚八点半
All headliner show. 8:30 tonight.
全明星演出 就在这个街区
All headliner show, right up the block.
拿传♥单♥过去可以买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for one with the flyer.
杰瑞·宋飞 雷·罗曼诺 还会有谁呢
Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Romano, who knows?
超棒的现场... 太好了
Great live comedy... Yes!
谢...谢
Thank... you.
今晚有场超棒的现场喜剧秀
Great live comedy tonight.
就在这个街区 今晚八点半开演
Right up the block. 8:30 show.
超棒的现场喜剧秀 超级好看
Great live comedy. Great live comedy.
我的膝盖疼死了
My knees hurt.
超棒的现场喜剧秀 就在今晚
Great live comedy. Great comedy show tonight.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for one.
爆笑演出
Amplified jokes.
今晚会有爆笑演出
We got amplified jokes happening on a stage.
全明星 就在今晚 小姐姐
All headliner show tonight, ladies.
今晚有场超棒的现场喜剧秀 超赞哦
Hello. Great live comedy tonight. We got a great show.
-超棒的现场喜剧秀 -好呀
- Great live comedy, guys. You wanna... - Oh. Yeah.
超棒的演出 两人十块
Great live comedy. Two for ten.
-今晚八点半 全明星阵容 -我喜欢喜剧
- 8:30 tonight. All headliners. - I love comedy.
-太好了 -天啊 宋飞也来表演吗
- Great. - Oh, my God. Is Seinfeld on the show?
这可不一定
Not necessarily.
-这里可是纽约 -啥玩意
- You know, it's-- it's New York. - What?
他可能会突然出现
He might pop in.
那你们为什么要把他的名字印在传♥单♥上
Why would you put him on the flyer then?
这就是举个例子说明一下
You know, these are examples
你们晚上或许会见到什么类型的喜剧演员
of the types of comedians you might see.
我倾向于认为传♥单♥上的每个人影响了
I... I like to think each of them influence the essence
今晚你们要见到的表演者的风格
of the people you will see performing.
这简直就是胡扯
That's fucked up, man.
好比你们走进一间意大利餐厅
You go to an Italian restaurant,
里面挂着一张弗兰克·辛纳屈的照片
there's a picture of Frank Sinatra.
这并不代表他真的会出现在那里
It doesn't mean he's gonna be there.
这咖啡是从哪买♥♥的 他们店里有洗手间吗
Where did you get that coffee? Do they have a bathroom?
超棒的现场喜剧秀
Great live comedy.
那间披萨店里有洗手间吗
Was there a bathroom in that pizzeria?
你好 超棒的现场喜剧秀
Hello. Great live comedy.
要看超棒的现场喜剧秀吗
Hi. Great live comedy?
来帮帮这位仁兄
Please help me with this man.
你看得见他吗
Do you see him?
你知道这附近哪有洗手间吗
Do you know if there's a bathroom around here?
你知道这里哪有洗手间吗
Do you know if there's a bathroom in the area?
你在哪里撒尿
Where do you pee?
复吸烧烤酒吧
有什么能帮你的吗
Hey, can I help you?
-我只是想用下洗手间 -仅限顾客使用
- I'm just going to the bathroom. - Customers only.
我...
Yeah, I...
我只是去小个便
Just number one. Just a pee. Just a pow.
仅限顾客使用 哥们
Customers only, dude.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
如果你想要用洗手间 就得点些什么东西
You wanna use the bathroom, you're gonna have to order something.
如果我有一间酒吧 然后你走进来
If I had a bar and you came in,
我会假装没看见的
I would look the other way.
那你有一间酒吧吗
Do you have a bar?
我一直想在阿迪朗达克山区开一间酒庄
I've always wanted to open a winery in the Adirondacks.
那你说的这些就毫无意义
So, what you're saying is pointless.
好吧 给我来杯可乐
Okay. Give me a Coke.
-可乐 -可乐
- Coke. - Coke.
八美元
It's $8.
什么
I'm sorry?
-八 -美元
- Eight. - Dollars?
-是的 -一杯可乐这么贵
- Yeah. - For the Coke?
是的
Yeah.
一瓶两升的可乐在杂货店或者加油站
Coca-Cola at a bodega or a gas station,
才卖♥♥99美分
like two liters, 99 cents.
在一些治安比差劲的街区只要89美分
89 in some neighborhoods that are rougher.
是吗 这里不是杂货店
Okay? This isn't a bodega.
如果我给你八美元 我就只剩下两美元了
If I give you $8, I have $2 left.
当小费如何
How about a tip?
我都在免费发传♥单♥了
Yeah, I'm handing out flyers for free.
那好像是你自己的问题
That sounds like a you-problem.
这还真是个建立在原则之上的服务行业
It's a service industry built on principle.
小便愉快
Enjoy your pee.
真希望我能拉屎 我一定会拉在地板上
I wish I had to shit. I'd put it on the floor.
晚上想看点喜剧秀吗 先生
Wanna see some comedy tonight, sir?
格林威治喜剧俱乐部 今晚有大型演出
Greenwich Comedy Club. Big show tonight.
今晚有大型演出 格林威治喜剧俱乐部
Got a great show tonight. Greenwich Comedy Club.
你们想看喜剧吗
Would you like to see some comedy?
-你们想看喜剧吗 -给我一张
- Hi! You guys want to see some comedy? - I'll take one.
超棒的演出 今晚有大型演出
It's a great show. Big show tonight.
-给我一张 -谢谢
- I'll take it. - Thank you.
你想看喜剧吗 先生
Hey, you want to see some comedy, sir?
抱歉 不了
Sorry. Hi, no.
我今晚一直在这个街角发传♥单♥
I... I've been working on this corner tonight.
是吗 挺不错的
Oh, yeah? That's nice.
你想看喜剧吗 你喜欢喜剧吗
Hey, you want to see some comedy? You like comedy?
抱歉 能把我的街角还给我吗
Sorry, so... could I get my corner back?
这是你的街角吗
Oh, this is your corner?
这个麦克道格街和第三大道交叉口是你的吗
This, MacDougal and Third, is your corner?
你姓麦克道格吗
You're a MacDougal?
我明白 这不是我家的街角
I understand. It's... it's not my corner.
但我之前一直在这 这地方我占了
But I-- I was here. I established a presence.
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表