剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
You're making me feel bad!
-你♥他♥妈♥赶紧给我滚蛋 -好
- You gotta get the fuck out of here now! - Okay.
-滚 -真的抱歉
- Get out! - I'm so sorry.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you... thank you for the drink.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我这是中了哪门子邪
What is wrong with me?
再来一杯吧
Wanna do another one?
好的
Yeah? Yeah, okay.
阿迪在吗 你看到阿迪了吗
Is Artie here? Where-- Have you seen Artie?
-阿迪走了 -什么
- Artie's gone, man. - What?
他去哪了 我得找到他
Where did he go? Where-- I need to get Artie.
他进了一辆的士 说"回家"然后回家了
He got in a cab, he said, "Take me home," and he went home.
他没事 别担心 来一杯
He's fine. Don't worry about it. Take a shot!
-跟我们喝一杯 -他当时清醒吗
- Take a shot with us. - Was he sober?
我看到他在吃芝士薯条
Well, I saw him eat cheese fries
像是对食物着了魔
as if he might have a food addiction.
但他没有在狂欢
But no, he-- he was not partying.
-喝吧 -不行 我开车呢
- Here we go. - I can't, I'm driving.
开车去哪
Driving where?
我开来这里了 等会得回市里
I drove here. I'm driving back to the city.
具体哪里
Where in the city?
问题就是我无家可归
That's the thing. I don't have anywhere to stay.
载我回曼哈顿 就让你住我那
If you drive me to Manhattan, you can crash at my place.
走吧 现在就走
Come on. Let's do it.
你忘了这个 给你
You forgot these. Giving you this.
别再忘了
Don't forget that.
炖起来吧
Let's stew it!
奥尔巴尼喜剧俱乐部
"帕特·哈姆斯" 250美元
完美解决
This worked out perfectly.
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表