剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
why fuck the one animal that could tell somebody about it?
管灯光的家伙
Uh, you know what? Dude working the lights,
别闪灯了
stop flashing the light.
那意味着我要下台了
The light means I have to get off stage.
我还没说完 好吗
I'm not getting off yet, all right?
我们刚听完TJ·米勒四小时的马拉松啊
We just sat through TJ Miller's four-hour fucking marathon.
你好啊
Hey. How are ya?
-玩得开心吗 -开心 你太棒了
- Did you enjoy yourself? - Yes. You were amazing.
好的 准备好了吗
All right, here, ready?
咱们炖起来吧
Let's stew it!
我说的是"炖" 不是"做"
I say it's "Stew,"not "Do."
我们喝[也指炖]起来吧
Let's stew it!
我指的是我们一起炖汤吧
So, we should probably make a soup together is what I'm saying.
天啊 你棒极了
Hi. Oh, my God, you're so amazing.
我们能拥抱下吗 我想抱抱
Can we-- can I hug you? I need a hug.
-当然 -你的抱抱 我是苏茜
- Absolutely. - From you. Hi, I'm Susie.
我无法形容你对我有多重要
I can't tell you how much you mean to me.
你就是...
I mean, you just are...
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm such a big fan.
当我躺在地上哭的时候
You've literally made me laugh
你也可以让我笑出来
when I've been on the floor crying.
-我 -谢谢你 小可爱
- and I-- - Oh, thanks, doll.
我爱你
I just-- I love you.
-真的 -你这么说太让我荣幸了
- I really do. - That's very nice of you to say.
我们可以一起拍张照片吗
Yeah, do-- is it okay if we take a picture maybe?
当然可以
Absolutely. Sure.
不好意思 你能...
Excuse me, Hey. can you do...
精神点 皮特
Look alive, Pete. Come on.
-好了吗 -好
- All right? - Okay.
就在那拍
Okay, get right in there.
-你想要横着还是竖着拍 -随便你
- Hey. Do you want it, andscape or portrait? - Yeah, whatever.
哪个久用哪个
Whatever takes the longest. Just...
好了
Oh, that works.
-好了 很好 -谢谢
- That works. That's great. - Thank you.
-如果过会儿你想... -什么
- Listen, um...if you want to later, - Yeah?
-如果稍后你想要找找乐子 -怎么
- If you feel like, um, partying a little bit later, - Yeah?
我有些...
I've got...
我每个方向都照了几张
I, uh, I took a couple each way.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
-不错 你的任务完成了 -非常感谢
- Good job. You're done now. - Thanks a lot.
-总之 -没问题
- Anyway, yeah... - Absolutely.
-好的 -过会见
- Okay, yeah, okay. - I'll see you later.
待会见
I'll see you.
阿迪 你是不是有东西要给我
Artie? Do you have something for me?
有 一拳头
Yeah, a fist.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
-行了 -注意
- Come on, man. - Look alive.
后排来击掌 后排来击掌
High fives in the back, high fives in the back.
你不行 你才来
Yeah. Hey, not you. You just got here.
很快 好了
Real quick. You got it.
你们是最后两个了
You guys are the last two.
祝你们一切顺利 好吗
Good luck with everything, okay?
再见 开车小心点
See ya later. Have a safe drive home.
-你也是 -好
- You too. - Okay.
去你的癌症 茄子
Fuck cancer! Opa!
干了 一饮而尽
Shoot it! Shoot, shoot!
挺爽的 对吧
All right, that was pretty good, right?
你们还要再来一次吗
You guys want to do another?
各位再来一次 数到三喊茄子
Everybody again, "Opa" on three.
-一 二 三 -茄子
- One, two, three. - Opa!
不错 你们太棒了
That's a good one. Oh, you guys are great.
打扰一下 可以结账了吗
Excuse me. Can we settle up?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
我要给你付钱
I'd like to pay you.
好 好的
Oh. Uh, yeah. Yes, please.
你有贷款吗
Do you have a loan out
或者我直接打给你个人
or should I make it out to you as an individual?
-这是贷款吗 -你有公♥司♥吗
- It's a loan? - Are you incorporated?
我是个人账户
I'm a-- well, I'm a human man.
行 那我直接给你
Fine. I'll just make it out to you then.
-没什么 我去拿东西 好吗 -好
- No big deal. I just gotta grab my stuff, okay? - Okay.
-别磨蹭 -我不会的
- Just don't dally. - I won't dally.
我不会磨蹭的 我们会玩得开心的
I won't dally. We're gonna have a blast.
-对 对 -好的
- Yeah, yeah. Okay. - All right.
-待会儿见 -好
- See you in a bit. - Okay.
阿迪 阿迪 你在干什么
Artie? Artie, what are you doing?
老兄 我没期望你能理解这个
Dude, I don't expect you to understand this, man.
我就是要这么做 好吗
I'm just doin' this, all right?
不是 你叫我让你保持清醒的
I-- No. You asked me to keep you clean.
你说那是的次要任务
You said it was my second job.
我们这是干嘛
Come on, what are we doing?
我免除你的任务了 好吗 免除了
And I exonerate you, okay? Okay? I exonerate you.
奥尔巴尼赢了 我是个瘾君子
But look, Albany won. I'm an addict,
当一个瘾君子决心要做什么事情的时候
and when an addict makes up their mind to do something,
就会去做
they do it.
奥尔巴尼打败了我们
Albany beat us, man.
不
No...
等等 奥尔巴尼还没打败我们
Hold on, Albany didn't beat us.
也不一定打败我们
It doesn't have to beat us.
我们可以...我们可以回家
We can, uh... we can go home.
我们三小时后就能到家
We'll be... we'll be home in three hours.
再去叫个披萨 叫个奶昔
We can get a... a pizza. We can get a milkshake.
我们可以去看脱衣舞 你想要什么都行
We can go to a nudity booth, whatever you need.
三个小时会很快过去的
Okay. I'm sure that three hours will fly by.
你还可以听你想听的音乐
Well, you can listen to whatever music you want!
行了 听我说
Okay, listen to me, listen to me.
虽然那很诱人 我们这样好吗
As tempting as that sounds, here's the deal:
我和这娘儿们去磕点药
I'm doin' blow with this broad.
你想帮我的话 明天带我去互助会
You wanna help me, take me to a meeting tomorrow.
但是现在快滚
But right now, fuck off.
阿迪 拜托 你不能...
Artie, come on. You don't...
苏茜 快上车
Susie, hop in.
阿迪在哪呢
Wh-- where's Artie?
他不想到前面来
He doesn't want to come out the front.
会引起骚乱的 我带你去找他
He'll get mobbed. I'll take you to him.
好吧
All right. Okay, yeah.
我可以抽烟吧
Is it okay if I smoke?
-当然可以 你随意 -好
- Yeah. Who cares? - Fine.
你是阿尔巴尼人 还是...
Are you from Albany or...
罗切斯特
Rochester.
他应该马上就下来了
He should be down any minute.
这旅馆看起来有点简陋
This hotel looks kind of sad.
他就住在这吗
This is where he's staying?
我觉得他很喜欢这个品牌
I think he's loyal to the brand.
就喜欢这家连锁旅馆
He likes this chain.
他有很多
Has a lot of, um,
他有很多这里的积分
he has a lot of points with them.
你给他发条短♥信♥吧
Maybe you could text him.
我没有他的号♥码
I don't have his number.
我也没有手♥机♥
And I don't have a phone.
阿迪不会来了
Artie's not coming.
什么
What?
怎么 怎么回事
Wh-- what's going on?
我不想...
I didn't wanna...
-我必须把你... -不是吧
- I had to get you... - Oh, no.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
-不不不 住手 -不是这么开...
- No, no, no. No, no, no. Don't! - It's not a power...
-别碰 别碰我 -我在帮你啊
- Don't touch-- don't touch me! - I'm trying to help.
-别碰我 -等等
- Don't touch me! - Hold on--
离我远点
Get away from me!
-别喷了 -天啊
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表