剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
I didn't think I'd see you here, brother.
真绅士 很好 皮特
Highly evolved. Good job, Pete.
你还是没有放下 皮特
You're still holding on to a lot, Peter.
这就是为什么我让你早晨来
This is exactly why I told you to come in the morning,
省得你俩彼此碰面
so you wouldn't see each other.
我是不是咱们三个人中唯一的一个
Am I seriously the only one of the three of us
不想把你们搞婚外恋的事
that doesn't want to broadcast to the entire neighborhood
弄得邻里左右都知道
of people we know that you had an affair?
波茨太太 她很喜欢我们俩
Missus... Mrs. Potts? She loves us.
我们也爱她
We love her too.
弗莱蒙一家 斯科特一家 每个人都很好
The Fraimens, the Scotts, everyone's so great.
这个社区特别棒
The community's so lovely.
给你的曼陀铃调音去吧 你个搅屎棍
Go tune a mandolin, fucking dick-shit.
曼陀铃被认为是同性恋弹奏的乐器
-天啊 -对不起
- Oh, my god. - I'm sorry.
没关系 发泄出来吧 皮特
It's okay. Let it out, Pete.
这是一种宣泄 放开了说
It's catharsis. Let it out.
别在我骂你的时候让我发泄
Don't tell me to let it out while I'm being mean to you.
好的
Okay.
你觉得你生命中缺少那个吗
Is that what you think is missing from your life?
你没看《实习医生风云》也活这么多年了
You made it this far without seeing Scrubs.
美国NBC电视台上映的电视剧
干嘛现在投降啊
Why cave now?
去旅行 去在海滩上做♥爱♥
Travel. Make love on the beach.
我不知道它到底是不是橡木的
Yeah, I don't know if it's oak, exactly,
但如果我都分辨不出来 还有谁能
but if I can't tell, who's gonna know?
你跟别人说是橡木的 它就是橡木的
Just tell people it's oak. It's oak.
我觉得不是橡木的
I don't think it's oak.
我出40块
I'll do 40.
人家要价75块呢
They're asking 75.
应该是橡木的
It's probably oak.
咱俩各让一步 60块吧
Let's meet in the middle and say $60.
-40块 -40块
- 40. - 40.
等等
Wait.
过来 快来
Come here. Come on.
来 你们看着挺开心呀 到我这来
Here, you seem fun, come over here.
这是我在纽约北部的家人
Look, this is my upstate New York family.
你们看过《超能陆战队》吗
You guys seen Big Hero: 6?
《驯龙高手》呢
What about How To Train Your Dragon?
来 用我的照一张
Here, take one with mine.
《怪诞小镇》呢
Gravity Falls?
3D版的《瑜伽熊》呢
Yogi Bear 3D?
把相机还我
Give me my camera back.
我不想跟这些小屁孩照相
I don't want to take a picture of these kids.
卖♥♥了不少东西呢 挺好的
Actually selling a lot of stuff. That's good.
太好了 很高兴这么顺利
Oh, good. I'm glad it's going so swimmingly.
你们猜怎么着 那个柜子我卖♥♥了30块
Guess what, guys? I just sold that dresser for $30.
-不错嘛 -什么柜子
- Nice. - What dresser?
那个灰色的旧柜子 把手上都是划痕的那个
The old gray thing with all the scratches on the knobs.
我觉得应该不是橡木做的吧
I don't think it's oak.
我们的柜子 卧室的那个柜子
Our dresser? Our bedroom dresser?
我把里面的东西都拿出来了
I emptied it out.
你不懂 我把日记藏在里面了
You don't understand, that's where I hid my journals.
我的私人日记本
Like, my private journals.
-你收拾的时候看见日记了吗 -没有
- Did you see journals when you clean-- - No.
-我把它们粘在抽屉里了 -完蛋了
- I taped them in the drawer. - Shit, man!
我没看到日记
I didn't see journals.
有点像创作本 都是我的作品
Like, composition notebooks. That's like, my work.
他开着一辆蓝色的皮卡
He drives a blue pickup truck.
我帮他装的货 咱们去追吧
I helped him load up. Let's go.
快点的话 还能赶上
If we hurry, we can do it.
他开皮卡走了我们还追啥
We're not gonna catch a man in a truck.
皮特 那是你的日记
Peter, these are your journals.
那是你最珍贵的心声
These are the songbooks of your heart, okay?
走吧 去把它们找回来
Let's do this. Let's go find them.
他闻起来跟康普茶似的
He smells like kombucha.
一种健康饮料 嬉皮士好这口
快去
Go!
好极了 我要跟你男友
Oh, great. It'll be an adventure,
去冒险了
with your boyfriend.
-这是那30块 -好的
- Here's the $30. - Oh, good.
我爱你
I love you.
你还好吗
So, how are you holding up?
最近不太好
Not great lately.
不知道你有没有看出来
I don't know if you can tell
把我所有的东西卖♥♥了
this is difficult,
让我很难受
to sell everything I've ever owned.
我知道的 皮特 但是它们都是身外之物
I hear you, Pete, but it's just stuff.
你不能用这些东西束缚住自己
Man, you can't tether yourself to possessions.
这会让你沉溺于过去 伙计
It's just tethering yourself to the past, brother.
好吧 我就喜欢沉溺于过去
Okay, yeah, I liked being tethered to the past.
那是我家
That was my home.
我喜欢住在那 我喜欢婚姻
I liked living up here. I liked being married.
我想被束缚
I want to be tethered.
我明白改变的难处
I hear birth pangs, man.
我听说咆哮的母狼用生育寻求改变
I hear the howling wolf mother giving birth to change.
这会吓到你 我明白
It scares you, I get it.
你知道我们在追人吧
You realize this is a pursuit, right?
磨刀不误砍柴工
It's better just to stop.
油量表不准了
The gas gauge is wonky.
上面写还有半箱油
It'll tell me a half a tank,
但过会我就没油了
and then all of a sudden I'm out of gas.
兄弟 你的梦想怎么样了
Brother, how's your dream, man?
喜剧什么的还顺利吗
How's comedy going?
利夫 你管这个干什么
Leif, what do you care?
什么意思 我当然关心了
What do you mean? I care a lot.
我去油管上看了一些你的视频
I actually looked up some of your clips on youtube
简直笑死我了 皮特
and I laughed my ass off, Pete.
-你真是太有才了 -好吧
- You've got an incredible talent. - Great.
杰茜和我在这件事上一直有分歧
That's the one thing Jess and I always disagreed on.
我觉得你可搞笑了
I think you're hilarious.
抱歉 即使你喜欢我的油管视频
Well, sorry if I don't just forgive you for everything
我也没法原谅你做的一切
because you liked a youtube video of mine.
我知道
Yeah, I get it.
你看的是哪个视频
Which one did you see?
那一个吧
the bit, I think,
那个留大胡子的医生的故事
the thing that you did about the doctors that have beards.
-我不相信那些留大胡子的医生 -就这个
- I don't trust doctors with beards. - Yeah.
他们在隐藏什么
What are they hiding?
太对了
Yeah!
你也有胡子 我不相信你
You have a beard. I don't trust you.
看到没 我就是这个意思
Yeah, see? That's what I'm talking about.
你特别适合这一行
Man, your brain works like that.
你很有天分
You have a natural ability.
你朋友TJ也特别搞笑
And your friend TJ is really funny, too.
我会听他的电台节目
I hear him on satellite radio.
没错 他很搞笑 特别棒
Yeah, he's funny. He's great. He's amazing.
他很有激♥情♥
He's like, really intense.
他脑子转得飞快
He's like, pedal to the metal, kind of, huh?
是啊 他天生就是演艺圈的人
Yeah, he's... he's showbiz, man.
真正靠这个吃饭的 想停都停不下来
He's the real thing. He can't turn it off.
和平常人不一样
He's not like a regular person.
操
Shit.
太可怜了
Yeah, that's heavy.
我知道按风俗习惯
You know, I know social mores should dictate that, uh...
我该对你友好一点 装出挺喜欢你的样子
You know, I'm nice to you, and pretend like I like you,
但我真心不喜欢你
But I don't.
我觉得你做的太操蛋了
I think what you did was really shitty.
你说什么
Excuse me?
皮特是个好人 也是个不错的喜剧演员
Pete's a good guy and actually a pretty good comedian.
他那么努力地
And instead of supporting that
想让你们过上好日子
'cause he's working so hard to achieve
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表