剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
爸爸的女朋友要跑了
Dad's girlfriend is getting away!
-别这么叫她 -放弃吧 妮基
- Don't call her that. - Give it up, Nikki.
-你被困住了 -拜托
- You're trapped. - Please!
我怎么可能被一个乔什耍得团团转
Like I could ever be outsmarted by a Josh.
好吧 我要下车
Okay, I want to get off now.
安全
不安全
艾米丽
Emily!
乔什
Josh!
我得阻止她
I've got to stop her!
我是班级家长
I'm a room parent.
铁轨终点
对不起 比利
Sorry, Billy!
把现金给我 妮基
Give me the cash, Nikki!
我开个支票怎么样
How about I make out a check?
给你的蛋蛋
To your nuts!
吉米·周
再见了 乔什
So long, Josh!
对了
And by the way...
你一点都不逗
you're actually not funny.
是啊 逗人笑真的很难
Yeah, it's pretty hard to be funny...
尤其是你被耍的时候
when the joke's on you!
比利
Billy?!
你怎么能这样
How could you?!
新奇温度计工厂
不
Noooooooo!
谢谢你 坎贝尔先生
Thank you, yeah. Mr. Campbell.
我和甘菊小学的其他教职工谈过了
I spoke with the rest of the faculty at Chamomile,
我们都同意让乔什成为
and we all agreed to make Josh...
终身班级家长
room parent for life!
但这不具有法律
But that can't be legally --
这是有法律约束力的
It's legally binding!
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表