剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
I just -- I have a sister already,
这玩意没办法随便抛弃啊
and I don't throw that stuff around easily.
他们走了
They're going away.
我们不用死了
We're not going to die!
是乔什和亚历克斯
Is that Josh and Alex!
警报响了 然后呢
Did that do anything?
管它呢 快跑吧
Who cares? Just run!
天哪
Oh, geez!
不 不
Ah, no, no.
生存还是毁灭
To be or not to be!
真是够了
That'll be quite enoboys.
你确定这是阉♥割♥狗男最好的方法吗
You sure this best way to neuter Dog Boy?
我很抱歉没有和你一起去"中世纪"
I'm sorry about not going to Medieval Times with you.
不 道歉的应该是我
No, I'm sorry.
我太不是东西了 但是你知道吗
I was being a dick to you, but you know what?
咱们俩好歹一起救狗男了
We tried to save Dog Boy together.
好兄弟
Together.
伙计 听不听世界上最烦人的声音
Hey, man, you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?
听 伙计
I do, man.
我听
I do.
别停 奏效了
Don't stop. It's working!
伙计们
Guys! Guys!
-最好的朋友 -他没事
- Best friends! - He's okay!
你们俩配合得真好
You two good team.
你没事就好 狗男
We're just happy you're okay, Dog Boy!
梅雷迪斯·布里德莫尔 我来找你算账了
Meredith Breedmore, your day of reckoning has come!
不 我这是在服务大众
No, I'm doing the world a service,
更好的动物表演 更好
better animal acting, better --
我就知道我见过那辆货车 谁也逃不过我的眼睛
I knew I seen that van before because nothing gets past me,
你有六张未付的停车罚单 我们终于找到你了
and now we finally got you for these six unpaid parking tickets.
那我的动物呢
What about my animals?
什么动物
What animals?
把她带走 伙计们
Take her away, boys.
等等 等等 天啊
Wait! Wait! Wait! God!
飞高点
Fly higher!
布里奇特 艾米丽
Bridgette? Emily?
我们都看到了
We saw everything.
我们好像有写歌♥的灵感了
I think we might have an idea for a song.
坚实的基础
这是我们刚写的一首新歌♥
This is a new song that we just wrote.
献给我们的新朋友 狗男
It goes out to our new friend, Dog Boy.
*他是条狗吗*
*Is he a dog*
*他是个男孩吗*
*Is he a boy*
*他可能两者兼备*
*He may be two things*
*但他充满了喜悦*
*But he's full of joy*
*他教我们爱护*
*He taught us love*
*以及如何给予*
*And how to give*
*致敬怪人艾尔*
*Shout-out to Weird Al*
-*他被熊杀死了* -不是吧
- *Who got killed by a bear* - Oh, come on!
*他让我们重归于好了*
*He brought us together*
*虽然我们闹过别扭*
*Despite ourselves*
*我们将继续前行*
*We'll go on*
来阻止我们啊
*朋友是什么*
*What are friends*
*别伤害狗男*
*Don't you hurt Dog Boy*
南加州大学录取通知书
*别再伤害狗男了*
*Hurt Dog Boy no more*
交给你了 狗男
Take it, Dog Boy!
再见 狗男
Bye, Dog Boy!
好吧
All righty then.
好吧
All righty then!
我有话想跟你说
Let me tell you something!
妈妈 他们没事吧
Are they okay, Mommy?
没事 有时候老朋友会说些别人听不懂的话
Yeah, sometimes old friends say stuff no one else gets.
但他们真的很奇怪 对吧
But they're really weird, right?
太奇怪了
So weird.
脚蛇成为曼联主力前锋
耳朵臭鼬拍完本集后不幸去世
莎士比熊成为共和党♥国♥会议员以及自♥由♥团体成员
鹰总统发♥售♥自己的美国国旗领带
后拳美洲狮在特拉维夫的巴伊隆大学学习希伯莱语
胳膊牡鹿成为国际手模
狗男演艺公♥司♥
狗男开了一家地方演艺公♥司♥ 最近要出演威瑞森公♥司♥的广♥告♥
缅怀耳朵臭鼬 "耳听八方 仿若无人"
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表