剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
马戏团上周进城了
Okay, so the circus was in town last week,
我遇到了几个嗜赌如命的小丑
and I met some clowns who never back down from a bet.
脱衣舞小丑 汉堡神偷
Stripper clowns, hamburglers,
我们用生命打赌
we bet our lives...
你们在《梯子世界》里赢不了我们
...that you can't beat us in Ladder World!
-艾米丽 -怎么回事
- Emily. - What's happening?
你必须替我玩《梯子世界》
You have to take my place in Ladder World.
我们赌上了性命
We bet our lives.
他们会杀了我们所有人
They'll kill us all.
我怎么玩啊
How do I even play?
爬梯子就行了
Just...climb...ladders.
等等 这还挺有意思的
Wait, this is actually kind of fun.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我是来帮你的
That was on purpose!
胜者
我赢了
I won?
太好了
Yes!
太棒了
Amazing!
我感觉好棒
I feel incredible!
我们不能直接杀了他们吗
Can't we just kill them?
尊重赌约
Respect the bet!
这是我的事业吗 电子游戏
Is this my thing? Video games?
猜猜谁的压力消失啦
Guess who's zero-percent stressed?
布里奇特 你去哪了
Bridgette, where were you?
我在外面和最帅的男人聊天
I've actually been outside talking to the hottest guy right now.
有人想看我做雷龙吗
Anybody want to see me make a Brontosaurus?
好啊
Yeah!
-千万不要 -不不不
- Do not let him do that! - No, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表