剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
Eh, yeah.
我听说你需要人教你表演特技
I heard you need some help with a stunt.
跟我来
Follow me.
乔什
Josh?
乔什 你都干了什么
Josh! What did you do?!
什么都干了
I did everything --
派对 滑冰
partying, skating,
还有做♥爱♥
and doing the 'do!
你还记得这些事有多酷吗
Remember how cool these were?
没有人记得 乔什 你为什么要这么做
No one remembers that, Josh! Why are you doing this?
我只是想完成我的老游戏《纯爷们》
I'm just trying to finish my old game, "Dudeman"!
《纯爷们》就是你整晚都在外面的原因吗
"Dudeman"?! That's why you've been out all night?!
你有没有想过 如果我没有放弃这个游戏
Haven't you ever wondered what our lives would be like
我们会过上什么样的生活
if I hadn't given up?
等我清醒一点 我们就会知道了
Well, as soon as I'm a little less wasted, we're gonna find out!
这是特技图书馆
This is the stunt library.
每一个伟大的特技表演都会被这些墙永远铭记
Every great stunt ever performed is immortalized in these walls.
《差点死去的喜悦》
"The Joys of Almost Dying"?
《火割包皮》
"Circumcision by Fire"?
《一百字谜》
"100 Word Jumbles"?
这个放错地方了
That shouldn't be in here.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
这个特技始于古埃及
That stunt began in ancient Egypt
有个男人想引起侍女的注意
with a man trying to get the attention of a handmaiden.
法国人也开始效仿
The French had their spin on it,
然后是中国人
the Chinese after them,
等等等等
and so on.
这个叫什么名字
What's it called?
"寡妇制♥造♥者"
The Widow Maker.
安息吧
我们都希望功成名就
We all want eyes on us,
但如果我们鲁莽行事 便会付出巨大代价
but if we're reckless, it comes with a huge price.
不不不 你说得对
No, no, no. You're right.
逗你的 就它了
JK! I'll do it!
等等 我在劝你放弃呢 你个白♥痴♥
Wait! I was trying to talk you out of it, you idiot!
恭喜你 笨蛋
Well, congratulations, dummy.
你有斯坦福大学的博士学位
You got a PhD from Stanford
但你居然为了社区大学
so you could die doing this stunt
朝你扔纸的蠢货
for some community college dum-dums
冒死表演这个特技
who threw a paper at you.
好吧
Okay!
今天 我们要学习
So, today, we're learning
最伟大的寡妇制♥造♥者 宙斯
about the greatest widow maker of all -- Zeus!
呆子 别这样
Dorp! Man, don't do it.
你们不是巴不得我死吗
I thought you guys wanted this.
我们喜欢看男人做蠢事
I mean, we love seeing dudes do stupid shit,
但你是我们的人 呆子
but you're our boy, Dorp.
我是你们的人
I'm...your boy?
就像那个西西弗斯
It's like that dude Sisyphus.
他一直想把车推上山
He kept trying to push that car up the mountain,
但他做不到 所以就辞职了
but he couldn't handle it, and he quit.
严格来说 西西弗斯不能辞职
Eh, technically, Sisyphus couldn't quit.
但你大部分都说对了
But you know what? You got most of it.
听好了 呆子
Well, check this out, Dorp.
你就是我们的西西弗斯
You're our Sisyphus.
这有点
You know, it's kind of --
呆子
Dorp!
怎么了 李
What is it, Lee?
我马上就把这个发布
I'm-a post this right quick.
多潘伯格传奇
传奇教授
呆子无敌
发吧 伙计
Go for it, man.
所以没有特技表演了吗
So, there's not gonna be any stunts?!
谁想看我的无敌飞车特技
Who wants to see me drop-kick this jump in the dick?!
乔什 伙计
Josh! Buddy!
还是别了吧
You maybe want to consider not doing this?
瞧好了
Consider this!
好吧 真的挺酷的
Okay. That is pretty cool.
乔什 住手
Josh! Stop!
-爸爸 -拉米雷斯
- Dad! - Ramirez!
等我表演完特技 我们去喝一杯吧
We should go grab a drink after I crush this stunt!
乔什 快下来 你会死的
Josh, get off that thing! You're gonna kill yourself!
我不
I'm not getting off!
我不想再当失败者了
I don't want to be a failure anymore.
什么 你不是失败者
What?! You're not a failure.
现在的你是个彻头彻尾的失败者
Current-day you is a total failure!
除非你能完成你的游戏
Unless you finally finish your game!
乔什 看着我
Josh! Look at me.
你不是失败者
You're not a failure.
加州州立大学奇科分校毕业典礼
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我以为只有这样
I guess I thought this was the only way
才能实现我的梦想
that I could fulfill my dream,
但是梦想也会变
but...dreams change.
什么 不
What?! No!
名气 财富 登上杂♥志♥封面是我们的梦想
We want the fame, the fortune, the cover of the magazine!
-住手 -什么鬼
- Stop it! - What the hell?
我才不要回到那个硬盘呢
I'm not going back to that hard drive!
就是这个
This is it!
游戏的最后一关就用这个
This should be the last level of the game!
不可能 游戏结束了 纯爷们
No way! Game over, Dudeman.
不 等等
No! Wait!
我想陪伴我的家人
I'd rather hang out with my family!
不
Nooooooooo!
操♥你♥妈♥ 乔什
"F" you, Josh!
操你
"F" yoooooou...
太棒了
Yeah!
这事回头再说
We're gonna talk about this later!
和伊卡洛斯一样
Like Icarus,
那家伙飞得离太阳太近了
that dude flew way too close to the Sun.
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表