剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
Come back!
你的家人呢 废物
Where's your family, loser?
天气真好
What a beautiful day.
我来开
I'll get it!
艾米丽 你在这儿啊
Emily! There you are.
我是戴夫 艾米丽的丈夫
Hey, I'm Dave, Emily's husband.
什么
What?
我才是艾米丽的丈夫
I'm Emily's husband.
未完待续
乔什 别进来 别关门
Josh! Don't come in, don't close the door!
我勒个去
What the hell?
*开放日*
*O-O-O-Open House*
试试窗户
Try the window!
去楼上看看
Let's check upstairs!
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是布景 乔什
It's a set, Josh.
这是部情景喜剧
This whole thing -- it's a sitcom.
那我们怎么出去
Well, how do we get out?
我不知道
I don't know!
亲爱的 我知道你很生气
Hon, I know you're upset,
但我们不能在这里说这种话
but we can't say stuff like that here.
-我们会失去观众的 -有了
- We'll lose our audience. - That's it!
如果我们做些情景喜剧不能做的事
Maybe if we do stuff you can't do on sitcoms
就可以离开这里了
we can get out of here!
还有什么不能在情景喜剧里做
What else can't you do on sitcoms?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这一切是怎么回事
How did any of this even happen?
那个一直叫你"亲爱的"的人是谁
And who is that guy that keeps calling you "hon"?
他是
That's --
妈妈 为什么这家伙叫爸爸"那个人"
Mom, why does this guy call Dad "that guy"?
这女孩为什么叫你妈妈
And why does the girl call you "Mom"?
我为什么喜欢这杯水
And why do I love this water?
你是不是背着我们有了别的家庭
Are you cheating on us with another family?
我
Well... I...
音乐 这就对了
The music. That's it.
我们得遵循形式 不能反抗
We have to follow the format, not fight it.
我要召开家庭会议
I'm calling a family meeting.
开放日
其实我对你们都有所隐瞒
The truth is, I haven't been real with any of you.
乔什 我来这里是因为家里有时太乱了
Josh, I came here because sometimes I feel overwhelmed
我真的受不了了
by the chaos at the apartment.
我知道我们找了室友
I know we chose to have roommates
这样坎蒂斯就可以上更好的学校
so we could afford a better school district for Candice,
但每周一次 我希望生活可以
but just once a week, I like to imagine life
更平和有序一点
with a little more peace and order.
开放日给了我力量来面对
Open houses give me the strength to deal
奇怪的艺术项目
with the weird art projects,
外露的电线 还有亚历克斯
the exposed wires, and Alex.
那家伙真的有问题
There's something really wrong with that guy.
戴夫 凯特琳 我不能再成为你们家的一员了
Dave, Caitlin, I can't be a part of your family anymore.
抱歉 但我该回我真正的家了
I'm sorry, but it's time for me to go back to my real home.
我理解
I understand.
但我能待在这里吗
But is it okay if I just stay here?
我的三胞胎真的很蛋疼
My triplets are a real pain in the tuchus.
我从来没有这么开心离开参观房♥过
I've never been so excited to leave an open house!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
-米歇尔 -戴夫
- Michelle? - Dave!
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
孩子们有点不对劲
There's something wrong with the kids.
他们一直发出奇怪的声音 停不下来
They're making this weird noise, and they won't stop.
戴夫
Dave!
你个混♥蛋♥ 别把我拒之门外
You bastard! Don't you shut me out!
你敢把我拒之门外
Don't you dare shut me out!
谢天谢地
Ah, thank God.
典型的戴夫
Classic Dave!
你能怎么办呢
Whataya gonna do with me?
*典型的戴夫*
*Classic Dave*
你说得对 全家人一起玩真的很有趣
You were right. This is fun for the whole family.
左边超车
On your left!
家庭和睦啊 废物
Nice family, loser.
我给你带了点东西
Oh, hey, I got you something.
茶叶 糖 面粉
罐子
Tins!
现在你终于可以喝茶了
Now you can finally drink tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
小心
Look out!
这个怎么停下啊
How do you stop this thing?
还有人听到了吗
Does anyone else hear that?
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表