剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
也可以用你的小肥腿跑到唐人街
or use these chubby little legs of yours to run to Chinatown
这样我就可以吃一顿猪肉饺子了
so I can finally savor some pork dumplings!
跑起来 小美人
Run for me, my tiny beauty!
-快跑 -不
- Run! - No!
我的身体没知觉了
I can't feel my body!
我来啦
I got you.
艾米丽
电♥话♥
A call.
乔什 我知道这听起来很扯
Josh, I know this sounds crazy,
但我魔法帽子用得太多
but I used a magic hat way too many times,
晚宴我已经撑不住了
and I'm in way over my head at the dinner,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
马上就到
I'll be right there!
乔什 成为那块石头吧
Now be the rock, Josh!
成为家人可以依靠的磐石
Be the rock that your family can depend on!
把你变成没有安全感的青少年 看你还怎么作战
Let's see how you fight when you're an insecure teenager!
我的T字区
My T-zone!
坎蒂斯
Candice!
妈妈
Mommy!
抓住这个混♥蛋♥
Get this asshole!
孩子长得可真快 不是吗
They grow up so fast, don't they?
不
No!
太迟了
It's too late for you!
不可能
Never!
艾米丽 什么鬼
Emily! What the hell?!
乔什 救命
Josh, help!
成为磐石
Be the rock-ock-ock.
抱歉 我不擅长演绎回声
Sorry, I'm not great at echoes.
太好了
Yes.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
你需要我来继续工作
You need me to keep all this going.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
蜗牛去死吧
Escargot to hell.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
食品公♥司♥
平庸的餐桌服务 巨大的蜗牛战斗
Mediocre table service, giant snail fight,
还有通往另一个维度的虫洞
and a wormhole to another dimension?!
这样大家就不会注意到
Now that is how you distract everyone
棉豆罐头里的避孕套了
from a condom in a can of lima beans.
干得好 艾米丽
Great work, Emily.
对了 你明天早上六点记得来公♥司♥
And, by the way, I'm gonna need you to come in
艾米丽
at 6:00 tomorrow, Emily.
孩子们的燕尾服可不会自己跑回租赁店
The children's tuxedos won't return themselves.
好的 索尔特先生
Yes, Mr. Salt.
其实不行 我没办法那么早去公♥司♥
Actually, no. I can't be in that early.
我得和我的孩子玩《扫墓人》
I'm gonna play Grave Rollers with my child.
好的
Okay.
那6点45分吧
Just come in at 6:45.
漂亮
Nice!
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表