剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
这可能就是我为什么适应的这么好的原因
It probably why I so well-adjusted.
岁月流逝
Years pass.
我在努力改进 但对她来说远远不够
I tried to improve, but nothing was good enough for her.
你的表现太差劲了
Your performance is an abomination!
我得把这个项目埋葬 把你埋了
I'll have to bury the project and bury you!
我意识到我该走了
Me realize it time to go.
我想要自♥由♥ 自♥由♥地看世界
Me wants to be free, free to see the world,
自♥由♥地选择
free to make my own choices!
然后我就一直在逃亡
Been on run ever since.
还好你现在安全了
Well, I'm glad you're safe now.
我就没有安全过
Me never be safe.
狗男都会这么孤独吗
Do all dog boys feel this alone?
世界上应该只有你一个狗男
I think you're the only dog boy.
那好吧
Oh, all righty then.
*模*
*Mock...*
-*对* -*仿*
- *Yeah!* - * ...ing...*
-*对* -*鸟*
- *Yeah!* - *...bird!*
*对*
*Yeah!*
*对*
*Yeah!*
*对*
*Yeah!*
你真的懂我 狗男
Ah, you really get me, Dog Boy.
其实我叫托利
Actually, me name Tory.
我还是喜欢叫你狗男
Yeah, I like Dog Boy.
-DB行吗 -还是狗男吧
- How about DB? - Nah, just Dog Boy.
好吧
Okay!
*树林里的小屋真有趣*
*A cabin in the woods is fun*
*除非你的朋友不出现*
*Unless your friend doesn't show up*
*你被一个流浪汉杀死了*
*And you get killed by a drifter*
有什么和流浪汉押韵的吗
You got anything to rhyme with drifter?
你居然还把女儿带来了
I can't believe you brought your daughter.
艾米丽会去
坎蒂斯在和珀尔玩
Pearl is hanging out with Candice,
乔什在和狗玩 我们开始吧
and Josh is hanging out with some dog, so let's do this!
太好了
Yes!
我们要写好多好多歌♥
We are going to write so many songs!
我肯定会全神贯注
And I am totally going to focus!
坎蒂斯
妈妈艾米丽会接
Mom Emily would answer that.
但音乐家艾米丽不会
Musician Emily does not pick up.
好吧 就这一次
Uh, okay, just this once.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie!
嗯 你可以和珀尔一起看电影
Yeah, you can watch a movie with Pearl.
等等 你说《训练日》吗
Wait. Did you say "Training Day"?
等等 信♥号♥♥不好
Hold up. You're going in and out.
伙计 我知道中世纪纪念日
Hey, man. I know our whole Medieval Times thing
对你来说依然很重要
is still really important to you.
没关系的
No, it's fine.
我在那里遇到了一个超酷的伙计
I met the coolest guy there, the coolest.
-你撇下我去了 -是的 而且超级棒
- You went without me? - I did, and it was smoking!
打扰了 我在找一只走失的狗
I don't meant to bother you, but I'm looking for a lost dog.
抱歉 我们没见过他
Sorry. We haven't seen him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
没见过 这栋楼没有狗
Nope, haven't seen him, uh, no dogs in the building!
-再见 -是她 她肯定是追踪了货车
- Bye! - That her! She must track van!
我♥操♥ 那是什么鬼东西
Jesus! What the hell is that?
狗男不是东西
Dog Boy isn't a that.
他是我最好的新朋友
He's my new best friend.
狗是人类最好的朋友 这是一种刻板印象
It's stereotype that dog is man's best friend,
但这次他说对了
but in this case, it true.
狗男在网上获得的学位
Dog Boy got his degree online.
他和你差不多聪明
He's basically as smart as you.
凤♥凰♥城大学 浏览器万岁
University of Phoenix. Go, browsers!
小子
Hey, boy.
你想去看看吉姆·凯利的地标吗
You want to go check out some Jim Carrey landmarks?
海岸线清朗 广播日到此结束
Coast is clear, so this concludes our broadcast day.
-点击 -你好大的胆子
- Click. - How dare you?
引用《王牌特派员》台词是咱俩的默契
Quoting "The Cable Guy" was our thing.
走吧 狗男
Come on, Dog Boy.
我们去货车上继续引用台词吧
Let's go do more quotes in the van.
好吧
Fine!
那我就取消洛杉矶全部为年轻人
Then I guess I'll uncancel all my meetings
写维京科幻小说的
with LA's top literary agents
顶尖文稿代理人的见面吧
who specialize in viking science fiction for young adults.
顶着个狗头的货车
A van with a dog's head?
真是没有品位
Some people have no class.
我发誓我在某个悬案卷宗里见过那辆面包车
I swear I've seen that van somewhere, from some cold case.
妈妈 你已经退休了 别再管警局的事了
Mom, you're supposed to be retired from cop stuff!
你为什么不能像其他老太太一样打麻将呢
Why can't you play mahjong like the rest of the old ladies?
悬案就是我的麻将
Cold cases are my mahjong!
坎蒂斯 你想抓罪犯吗
Hey, Candice. You want to catch a criminal?
我能当黑警吗
Can I be a corrupt cop?
我想当丹泽尔
I want to be Denzel!
去拿我的电脑 兰迪
Go get my computer, Randy!
那个太大了
It's huge!
赶紧去拿
Just go get it!
你以前都让我当丹泽尔的
You used to let me be Denzel.
银蟾
敬新的好朋友
To new best friends!
敬新朋友
To new friends!
来阻止我们啊
我♥操♥ 那东西吃了我的手稿
What the hell! That thing ate my manuscript?
够了
That's it!
找到你的狗了
Found your dog.
等我
Meet me at --
找到你的狗了
在你之前来过的公♥寓♥找我
太好了 你在这里
Oh, good, you here!
我喜欢你的书
Me love your book.
我的书 你不是都撕了吗
My book? But I thought you ripped it up?
不 我只是撕掉了亚历克西死于太空战争的部分
Oh, no, me just rip up part where Alexi die in space battle.
亚历克西性格很好 还有很多事情要做
Alexi good character with much to live for.
下一本书需要他啊
Need him for next book.
你觉得还会有续作吗
You think there could be a sequel?
续作
Sequel?
我觉得《未来维京3030》可以写一个系列
Me think FutureViking 3030 could be franchise.
真是太夸奖我了
That is a huge compliment.
不好
Oh, no.
信息未送达
太好了
Okay.
我的在线教授说我对专业人士
Me online professor said me had nose for pros
还有其他狗的屁♥眼♥很敏感
and other dogs' buttholes.
你真是太会说话了
You, sir, are a delight!
面对面嗅那些屁♥眼♥
Vis-a-vis, uh, sniffing on those buttholes, uh...
收到
我这就过去
我不知道你更喜欢披萨卷
Hey, wasn't sure if you were more into pizza rolls
还是狗粮 所以我都买♥♥了
or dog chow, so I got both for toni--
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我的朋友刚给我的书
Oh, my friend here just gave me
写了一些非常详尽的笔记
some really thorough notes on my book.
虽然不是"你就是书王 伙计"
It wasn't exactly, "You are the king of books, dude,"
但我觉得很有见地
but I found it insightful.
现在我的反馈又太蠢了吗
Oh, so now my feedback is too dumb for you?
不好意思 兄弟们
Uh, excuse me, bros.
狗男要找一个上面有他的名字的消防栓
Dog Boy need to find a hydrant with his name on it.
你想干嘛
What's your deal?
我只是在和作家朋友进行讨论
I'm just having a stimulating rap sesh with a fellow writer.
你不能和狗男一起玩
There's no way that you're hanging out with Dog Boy.
狗男更喜欢中世纪
Dog-boy loves Medieval Times,
而你却不屑一顾
and you think you're better than that!
我觉得我和狗男
I think both me and Dog Boy --
狗男
Dog-boy!
如有发现 请联♥系♥
梅雷迪斯·布里德莫尔制片公♥司♥
洛杉矶国家森林 天使之冠路21号♥
漫画字体
Comic Sans?
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表